Black Muslims : Mass Incarceration + Silence = Genocide

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Sister noor100, I feel you on this issue, and you know I do; but isn't this a reflection of the times we are living in?

All things around us are perilous, folk are going off the chain, and those that can't treat others with decency are bound to be separated. There was a time when reform served its purpose, but now, real values are out the widow, so to speak.

I think its time for the like-minded to come together and protect what's left of civility; its time for our black unity to safeguard against harm from evil doings... its that time my sister friend (notice the direct of Eric's head).

Peace In,

Ok brother Clyde, my main purpose of this thread has been to focus on the racial disparities of the prison system and to focus on political prisoners.

Concerning the President, I will just choose to ignore him from now on. Would that be acceptable? Definitely,appreciate your wisdom and advice in this matter.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Ok brother Clyde, my main purpose of this thread has been to focus on the racial disparities of the prison system and to focus on political prisoners.

Concerning the President, I will just choose to ignore him from now on. Would that be acceptable? Definitely,appreciate your wisdom and advice in this matter.

Its difficult to finally have us in the White House and to have us in key positions, only to be frown upon by many of us. So let me apologize for dropping my heart in the thread, it was out of place, really... Carry on noor100, I'll be okay, lol... Just venting a little.

Peace In my sister friend, for real ...

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I think I understand what you are saying and its great to see you share how you based your beliefs. I believe that you are saying that in the past you voted for him because he was 'a black man' but now you would vote for him only to block White men that would only run for office to support issues that would harm Black people and support White racist programs that would harm Black people's feedom and right to buy and seel and make a living. You would vote for pres. Obama because he would at least not deliberately support laws that would harm Black America.
Bless you! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was getting where I'm coming from! Your analysis is spot on!

If that is what you are saying then, I can understand where you are coming from. By the time Obama ran for office, I chose not to support this system at all though, so my choices had nothing to do with pres. Obama but this system as a whole of which now, I feel that pres Obama is stuck in between, and I hope that he will stand up for Black people. But thanks for your response.
Here we differ. I DON'T feel Obama is "stuck in between." I think he made a clear choice of whom he will support - gays, illegals, white people - and whom he will not - black people - BEFORE he won election. After viewing U-Tubes of black students at Harvard talk about their disappointment with Obama after they went to bat for him in his bid for presidency of the prestigious Harvard Law Review and how he kicked them to the curb in favor of white Harvard conservatives, I have no illusions about our first gay/illegal president who just happens to be black.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Today it's the prisons, yesterday it was the lynchings. Same agenda.
Of course. Only diff is that in the 1940's (lynching times), more black men than white were employed (check the 1950 U.S. Census!). My point is that everytime we stand up for our rights.... white backlash.

1940s - laws against lynching passed
White backlash: black employment fell

1950s - Civil RIGHTS Movement (movement to gain our rights as Americans, not to "integrate", a mere byproduct of Civil Rights)
White backlash: Mass black incarceration

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
And you know where he, Obama, can start? By filing as a "friend of the court" on behalf of the brothers in NYC. If he does that, he'll be saying that he's not only with gays and illegals, but he's with US, BLACK AMERICANS.

Don't hold your breath. Obama didn't run on doing anything for black people and he never plans on doing anything for black AMERICANS. He knows we're in his hip pocket. He knows we will suffer on HIS behalf and he doesn't have to reciprocate by even acknowledging that we exist.

"There is no white America. There is no black America." Remember that? Better yet, ask some of those black students who had his back when he was running for President of the Harvard Law Review who the REAL Barack Obama is. He cut his teeth suckering black people on them!

Hear me well. Obama is not a bad guy. He's just self-centered, egotistical and disdainful of the hopes, dreams and the Will of black people to "complain" (and never, EVER fight him!). The only way to look at our black prez is as just another politician - make noise. Demand he send the Justice Dept. in as Friend of the Court in NYC. Otherwise, well, nothing changed for the black students at the Harvard Law Review. After he's left office, we'll see, we will be in the exact same place we were BEFORE we ever heard of Barack Hussein Obama.
Others have played us cheap, and nobody plays us close, forever....

I do give us credit for eventually looking out for their own best interests....

Putting aside my personal gripes, the era of novelty acts etc., is coming to an end...

:SuN020:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.