Black Poetry : Mask Less Tribe

ASHANTA

Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.

It doesn't appear my blood, has a mind of its on, the holy places upon the land has went to hell, the elders who live upon the prisons, there knowledge has become non envois, oh dear lord the devil who sits upon the earth, as the spirit gathers together, the spirit has no form, oh thy God, we the ancestral of your tribes, give me the wind to blow my children to the other side, war I declare upon my tribe, treason by there own right hands, a thirsting for knowledge my children cry upon the land, The voices and instructions was given when you cross the other side, I have taken your pain to bring you to the other side, oh thy children of the earth. I shall never find peace until you be the leaders of a generation, which you close your eyes, I cry beyond the grave, that you are summons to bring my roots across to another world. The slave master has implanted the seed much to deep, murder of self, and the murder of the inheritance of the black genes.

Within the pits of darkness my soul has gone to hell.
Chains upon the bars, the voices screams out loud.
Gray walls upon my feet. Card board boxes that centers
The prison as I sleep. Captivity is now my domain
The sources of my dismay have caught up with me.
I woman have succeeded the walls of slavery,
I relive my history, nevertheless my right hand has
Defeated my face.

Colorless upon the destiny which I have chose
The walls of darkness is now my new home.
My soul that lives within confinement.
Asylum the soul that lives within a institutionalize
Strategy of a slow death.
prisoner of war censorship
private-enterprise I have relived
the slave chambers of my own dismay.
Cell block 10 war zone within my own horror of sin.

A woman who lives for the world and sale her soul to sin.
Is a woman who walks the world with a tunnel vise mind
considered as the walking dead.
I have chosen my fate.
A woman who embrace murder or hate,
death becomes a challenge I live within the belly of the beast,
within the actions of the beast,
behind every reaction there is an effect.

Un-controlling infernos longing for connection.
Thy destiny has chosen my path,
the soul smells of death.
Darkness who walks with pride, murder the killing
of a new world order, death to the young, abomination,
the slaughter of mind, shall have no mercy upon God
house, death to the womb, and abolishment of woman and man,
Power in defense for spiritual freedom.
Civil rights and human rights go hand and hand.

I woman have slain my sister, I now must repent.
Within the walls of death I lay.
Never again shall I claim the righteousness
Of the crown which I forfeited selling my
Soul to the diversions of satans game.

This mind, through endless pain; without heritage, has never varied. It has never redirected its future; and darken the sources of any hope of survival, it refuses to live, lived or died, sight or darkness, decreased nevertheless shall it excreted, Infinity resurrection of the mind, good or evil, nevertheless, the past; reality are denial, Womb man, Man; manifestation of God’s orders to live, and to dye, under the laws written upon the script, the laws of life.
It's not male or female. The righteous is the destruction of a mask less tribe

Maternity has tarnished my seed.
I birth the child from heaven
And delivered him in a 8/11 cell
I sit upon my cage with my hand on my head.

Remilitarization only if I could have lived
By the words of God. My soul would not
Belong to darkness, I would be free.
Nevertheless I must now feel the pain.
Of my disobedience to God as well as self.
It is now to late I must pay the poor per
My life no longer belongs to me.
Remissible of tears shall not be herd.​

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
this was an awesome scribe sista love how u draw a reader in

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : ‘Mask mouth is a seriously stinky side effect of wearing masks Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED FACE MASK BUSINESS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam Black Health and Wellness 1492
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Jesus, White gospels: Black Christ, Roman mask AACOOLDRE 1
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
nevar Black Poetry : He who wears the mask.......... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Avocado Hair Mask Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black Poetry : "We Wear The Mask" by Paul Laurence Dunbar, 1896 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
OldSoul OldSoul : white bank robber used black mask to fool cops OldSoul 7
E Black Entertainment : Barack Obama: Fun Cutout Face Mask Black Entertainment 0
tyab14 Black Jokes Humor : Reporter Throws off white Mask Black Jokes Humor 3
F DUCKBILL mask contest Black Health and Wellness 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : We Ware The Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
I African American History Culture : Cultural banditry with the mask of upliftment? African American History Culture 3
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Rich wears a mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
L Black Picture Image Gallery : this is the man behind the mask..LURK..lol Black Picture Image Gallery 27
A Black Poetry : Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : U.S. Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
K Black Poetry : Behind the Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery African American History Culture 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Op-Ed African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery Black Health and Wellness 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : The A1C Blood Sugar Test May Be Less Accurate In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women? Black Relationships 57
Liberty Health and Wellness : Young African-American adults are less susceptible to delirium in ICU than Caucasians Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Parenting : Katt Williams throws punch less than a week after assault and gunpoint holdup accusations Black Parenting 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks Have Had 10 Times Less Wealth For the Last 40 Years Black Money Business Jobs 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Census changes could make whites less than 50 percent sooner Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : It's less about hating and more about healing Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Americans of all races and ethnic backgrounds are less satisfied with how black people are treated! Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black People : 'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percen Black People Open Forum 27
chuck Black People : The Stereotypical White Person: Less (For) Real/More On A Fantasy Trip By Their Nature! Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : Comedian deconstructs idiotic notion of "reverse racism" in less than 3 minutes! Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Men : men with larger testes are significantly less likely to display good parenting skills…. Black Men 30
Gorilla Uganda : The Less Than 1%: How Uganda’s Atheists Are Fighting Back Uganda 1
Perfection Black People : Is a Black Man more or less masculine if he hits his Queen? Black People Open Forum 95
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : Do You Eat More or Less When You're Happy? Black Health and Wellness 4
Destee Black People Politics : Senate Bill 'Breathe-Less" Makes it Illegal to Inhale Oxygen More Than Twice in a 30 Second Period Black People Politics 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Ex-CIA Interrogator: Obama's War on Terror Is Less Ethical Than Bush's Black People Politics 0
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : Are less intelligent people always religious? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 106
SlickBeast Black Spirituality Religion : Are religious people less intelligent? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 56
$$RICH$$ Black Weight Loss : AFRICAN FRUIT /cost less dose the work of weight lost Black Health and Wellness 4
Black-king Black People : Marriage Rates Declining For Blacks, Less Educated: Study Black People Open Forum 144
legit-writer Black Relationships : Around what age do women start to become less desirable? Black Relationships 20
Z Black People : 'Black women are less attractive "scientific" study claims Black People Open Forum 77
river Black Jokes Humor : Nun the less Black Jokes Humor 0
L Black People : Work them harder for less... Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : African American women less vulnerable to media-driven body dissatisfaction Black People Open Forum 1