Musical tones made by vibrations
with each grasp feeling a height of elation
An audience fully captivated
by the delivery of this mission
Feeling overwhelmed with this depiction
but will never leave my position

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
Ok... I can dig that. As a brother I will take these sentiments well to heart, hoping I can invoke such feelings in the woman I devote myself to.

Wow, that left me feeling elated and warm even though the sky is overcast. You got a gift, Sister. Thanks for sharing it!

One,

- Ikoro

Proverbs31Woman

Be kinder than necessary!
May 15, 2010
AZ
Ok... I can dig that. As a brother I will take these sentiments well to heart, hoping I can invoke such feelings in the woman I devote myself to.

Wow, that left me feeling elated and warm even though the sky is overcast. You got a gift, Sister. Thanks for sharing it!

One,

- Ikoro

Wow, thank you Ikoro....a gift..wow. It's always my pleasure to share and I'm elated to receive the compliment!

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Standing tall and massive
Firm, strong and taller than the masses
He covers me giving complete security
Bearing ripe fruit that fulfills my every need
Every day I’m presented with gifts of something new
Filled up and left with a sweet taste like honeydew
Savoring each bite
reaching for the juiciest, primed kind
With each delight are instant pleasure
and a lingering rhythmic vibe
Musical tones made by vibrations
with each grasp feeling a height of elation
An audience fully captivated
by the delivery of this mission
Feeling overwhelmed with this depiction
but will never leave my position

Speak, Sista, SPEAK! :terrific:

The last four lines sum it all up just right! :toast:

....kinda reminds me of Bill Withers:

My friends feel it's their appointed duty
They keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me
But my answer yeah to all that use me stuff
Is I wanna spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up...

*And....does this man have a brother, a cuzzin... an uncle?!* :lol:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Masculinity meets Femininity

.......Great write poetess Proverbs31Woman...I hold you and sister cherryblossom in high esteem when it comes to poetry....who said Christian women can't do poetry:)....Peace In my sister friend, for real straight-talk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proverbs31Woman Black Poetry : Masculinity meets Femininity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
N The Front Porch : Request For Participation In A Research Study On Beliefs About Masculinity And... The Front Porch 3
H Black People : Black Masculinity Homosexuality and Interacial Propoganda Black People Open Forum 8
L Black People : We Real Cool(Black men and masculinity) Black People Open Forum 7
1poetsought Black Poetry : Angry Masculinity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Writeous1 Black People : Hoax at the Capitol - When Hollywood Meets Government Black People Open Forum 21
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : There Is More to a Rainbow than Meets the Eye Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : obama-meets-ex-offenders Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Shibboleth Black Spirituality Religion : True Religion meets the SIX basic needs of Human Spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : MADtv Widow at Funeral meets Jesus Black Jokes Humor 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Little girl meets her Twin Dad Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : Affirmative Action Meets 21st Century White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Black People Politics : OBAMA meets with chicago Mayor (city Hall) Black People Politics 3
asimplepoet Black Haiku : prepartion meets dedication Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : President Obama meets with Young African Leaders Black People Politics 0
Knowledge Seed Black Entertainment : Atheism Meets Hip Hop Black Entertainment 5
Sha'iyn Black Poetry : MIND meets Matter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MANASIAC Black Poetry : Angel - From The Series Fla Meets Ny "The Union of Opposites" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black Jokes Humor : saddam meets george Black Jokes Humor 3
watzinaname Black Poetry : When Spring Meets Summer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : WHEN MY BODY MEETS YOUR BODY(deleted) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : Boy Meets Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Pan Africanism : Bush meets the real Bush in Africa. African American History Culture 3
D Black Poetry : Da Keeper of Da Grease Meets Da Streets Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 27
J Black Poetry : tupac meets elvis ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
H Black Poetry : When Asia Meets Africa: For Man-Shu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Short Stories : ACT II to Femininity Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
C Black Poetry : ENSLAVED FEMININITY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9