AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
The Flower of Tower: Mary Magdalene= Rebel/Submissive
By Andre Austin
Mary (Rebel) Magdalene (Tower)
War of the Jews (5th Gospel) & The New Testament 4 Gospels sometimes go hand & hand of parallel alignments and then sometimes in the mirror opposites of eachother. However, no matter the techniques you use solving puzzles and mystery clues are just the same.
When the Romans fought the Jews between 66-73AD it wasn’t like a war of the Roses. They saw all the women as rebellious (Mary) more powerful than her bloody Mary with her urine and blood had the power to take the sting out of poisonous substances.
The term Magdalene belonged to or from a city of Magdala, an unidentified location on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee. The Hebrew word migdol means a tower. A city named Migdol was located on Horus road, leading from Egypt to Gaza. Ezekiel 29:10 mentions it: “…The tower (migdol) of Syene (in the Eastern delta) even unto the border of Ethiopia”. Maybe from information like this some of the Black Muslims got the idea that Mary was black and from Egypt. Even the Christians in their movies picture Mary as 6 feet tall and being married to Jesus. Well I got news: Jesus liked hanging out with the fellas.
“The accepted opinion concerning the origin of the name Mary is that it comes from the Hebrew “Miriam” which means “rebellion”-Christ in Egypt by D.M. Murdock p.135 However, the NT Mary’s are depicted as submissive and or beloved. A Roman counterfeiting the Gospel wouldn’t portray women as rebellious to Rome but passive, running to go pay their Taxes Caesars and teaching their children to do the same.
The mirror opposite of Mary in the War of the Jews is of an evil Mary from the house of Hyssop willing to eat half her Child (Idol/God) so that she doesn’t have to surrender to the Roman legions. More importantly Jewish rebels abusing Roman Soldiers: “…an immense number of the Jews leaped out suddenly at the towers called the “Women Towers, through that gate which was over against the gates” (WOJ Book 5 chapter 2.2). So we see how Jews used Towers to help them fight the Romans. Now we can turn back to the Bible and see how the Romans used Towers to fight the Jews.
Jesus says: “Suppose one of you wants to build a Tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? (Luke 14:28). We can show this is the Roman General Titus thinking of War Strategy to build Tower ramps to climb the Walls around the City of Jerusalem.
“Titus went round the wall looking for the best place to build a Tower” WOJ 5, 6, 258). Titus eventually overcame the wall and destroyed the Temple leaving no stone standing as Jesus predicted the Son of Man (Titus son of the Wasp) did in 70AD before the generation hearing Jesus Died. Jesus died in 33AD plus 40 year generation =73AD the second coming of the assault of Masada. Strangely the Jews named one of the Towers Titus made as “Victor” a male name. This tower couldn’t be burnt because it was plated with Iron.
Titus was the Tower full of power bringing raining hell with hailstones
The Wasp & the Scorpion laid low the Temple & the Eagles pick the bones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Whether Jesus married Mary Magdalene Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ishtar, Venus and mary magdalene AACOOLDRE 1
K Black Spirituality Religion : Was Mary Magdalene the Wife of Prophet Jesus? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
A Black Poetry : Mary Magdalene Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
SkinTone Black Men : 2020 Mary Jane Health & Wellness festival in Peoria Illinois. Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Mary J. Blige Celebrated Her 48th Birthday With A Bikini Picture Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Fact Check: Was Queen Elizabeth’s Ambassador Actually Black? Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : mary-pat-hector-19-runs for-city-council-georgia Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : MARY J. BLIGE AND KENDU ARE DIVORCING! Black Entertainment 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Virgo the Virgin and Isis and mary AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : MARY & GODDESS ISIS: The pretender and the Contender #4 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary & Tefnut Kiss the feet of Osiris & Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
frankster Black People : Too Black Too Strong.... "stage coach (black) mary" FIELDS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: the mother , the sister, Wife of Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary the Virgin: Bogus as Bogoas the eunuch AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Starving mary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
MS234 Black Entertainment : Method Man ft. Mary J Blige - You're all I need Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Mary Mary: ‘Christians can be saved and sexual’ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : John Coltrane - Cousin Mary Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - Everything Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : MARY HOUSE OF HYSSOP & MARY OF NT AACOOLDRE 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - I'm Goin' Down Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Wyclef Jean featuring Mary J. Blige - 911 ft. Mary J. Blige Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - It's A Wrap Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Ghana : Gil Noble - Like It Is: Interview Clarke, Smalls and Mary Hoover on their trip to Ghana Ghana 1
cherryblossom Black People : Mary J. Blige Apology for Burger King Commercial Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary Mary - Go Get It Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blidge feat. Lauryn Hill - All that i can say Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blidge - Your Child Live Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Mary and Prophet Jesus [AS] [in the Qur'an] Islam Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: Star of the Sea AACOOLDRE 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ghostface Killah feat. Mary J. Blige - All That I Got is You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : BLACK ATHENA: Dr. Clarke & Prof. Martin Bernal debate prof. Mary Leftkowitz and Prof. Guy Rogers. Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Protestant and catholic debate on Mary Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Feat. Meth - All I Need Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Take Me As I Am Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J Blige - Share My World Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Be Without You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Hail Mary - 2Pac - Makaveli Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Case ft. Mary J. Blige & Foxy Brown- Touch Me, Tease Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blige - your Child Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jaheim ft. Mary J. - Beauty & a Thug Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Musiq Soulchild - ifuleave feat. Mary J. Blige Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rick James - Mary Jane Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Method Man feat. Mary J. Blige - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mary J. Blige - Seven Days ft. George Benson Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Mary Jane Girls Black Entertainment 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary's Age when she gave birth AACOOLDRE 3