Black Relationships : Marriage--Rising To The Pro Ranks!

Mike Ramey

Jul 26, 2002
On that matter...

...we are going to have to agree to disagree, Kitana...but, like I said earlier, one can pick and choose their opinions, but one cannot pick and choose the Biblical texts they agree/disagree with.

By the way Rich...welcome back, my man!

Mike Ramey

Regina

Nov 5, 2002
Metro Atlanta
Occupation
Engineer
Another Woman's view

Kitana,

If your husband is a Christian and loves you, he will not use or abuse you and definitely won't manipulate you in order to let him do what he wants to you. In a marriage, you must trust each other. It is indeed a partnership and you should submit to your husband.

In this submission, you will find more joy in your marriage. It is the same way with being a Christian, you must completely submit your life to Christ. We often wonder why things happen to us, sometimes it is because we don't trust Christ to carry our load. We have to or tend to try to help Him out with the problem.

Let your husband be the man and the Head of the House. You will see a wondrous change in your marriage.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Mike ... are you suggesting that married people are somehow better than those who are not married? Your "professional / amateur" designation seems to suggest that.

Tell me also please, what of those who have been married 2, 3, 4 times?
Are they silver, gold, platinum pros?

Looking forward to your response.

:heart:

Destee

Kitana

Aug 17, 2001
under the sun
Regina...

according to the dictionary submit means to surrender, to be subjected to a process of treatment....

the only things I will be "subjected" to within my marriage will be care, love, respect, thoughtfulness etc....
your last statement to me implies, to coin a phrase, "that I wear the pants in the house" ...you don't know me or my husband so therefore are not able to comment on the state of my marriage....

I have never submitted to my husband...and I have been married since I was 17, and on the 15th of this month we celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary...

so now tell me once again that my way of doing things does not work!

K

Regina

Nov 5, 2002
Metro Atlanta
Occupation
Engineer
Kitana...

Yes, you are correct. I don't know about you, your husband or your marriage. Nor do I know about your background or your spirituality. However, you are very defensive... hmmm

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.