Black Relationships : Marriage--Rising To The Pro Ranks!

Mike Ramey

Jul 26, 2002
Another item...

Kitana: I'll add this as a extra.

The best way to thaw a marriage out is the read the Song of Solomon. That demonstrates all of what I've been talking about.

It's just as much the Bible as any other book.

Mike Ramey:toast:

Kitana

Aug 17, 2001
under the sun
Mike

I agree with you 100% in regard to husbands and wives satisfying each other sexually and not looking outside the marriage for it...

I do not believe however that my body/mind/soul is my husbands property and vice versa...my husband married me, he did not buy me...therefore he has the right to do with me whatever I allow him to, not whatever he wants....to me it is disrepectful to your partner to try and bend them to your will in any instance....marriage is and should be a free alliance...not a contract which is negotiated with conditions set down...and if, according to the scriptures, this makes me not a good christian woman, then I'm afraid that's all there is to it, because this is the way I feel on the subject....

K

Mike Ramey

Jul 26, 2002
Kem: Left That One Out...

Kem: Left Proverbs 31 out of the mix on purpose...but it was a great suggestion, but Ephesians 5, I Corinthians 7 and I Peter 3 are more applicable to the 'two way street' called marriage--God's way.

Too many folk forget to shoot for God's best, Kem, then want to get mad at Him when the roof caves in.

You and I know why...and what's up.

Mike Ramey

Mike Ramey

Jul 26, 2002
I didn't stutter when I posted...

...and, Kitana, God didn't stutter when he wrote it! All he calls any who believe to do is to stand on His word, whether we like it or not, or whether we understand it all, or not.

Let God be true, and every man--or woman--a liar! His word IS the standard.

Mike Ramey

Kitana

Aug 17, 2001
under the sun
...and, Mike, that is my opinion and I believe I am entitled to it....

just because my beliefs do not run parallel to yours does not mean I am wrong...it just means we have a different point of view, because obviously you believe strongly in Gods word on the matter of marriage....I do not....I prefer my version....

K

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: