PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
I think it is a great pick up for NY, however I'd rather have seen him go to the Vikings, however he landed on the worlds biggest stage. Eric Decker, Desean Jackson and Vick sounds like a good combo,he will have a decent o-line for once in his career.

Is it me or did it seem like the Eagles learned how to catch all of a sudden after Vick was injured? namely riley cooper. I remember him putting the ball right on the numbers many times,and those receivers dropping the ball.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I think it is a great pick up for NY, however I'd rather have seen him go to the Vikings, however he landed on the worlds biggest stage. Eric Decker, Desean Jackson and Vick sounds like a good combo,he will have a decent o-line for once in his career.

Is it me or did it seem like the Eagles learned how to catch all of a sudden after Vick was injured? namely riley cooper. I remember him putting the ball right on the numbers many times,and those receivers dropping the ball.

Thanks, hadn't been keeping a close eye, but its good to hear about Jackson and Decker ... Drop pass days appear to be over :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Science and Technology : !Mark Of The Chip "Ain't" The Beast! Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : many times a plenty rhmesdon't hit the mark and onlinehe git to start over, go to schoolsit on a low stool at the bar coolorder a small meal and i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations mark new front for US colleges tied to slavery Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlantic slavery left its mark not just in wealthy city centres, but among the rural poor too African American History Culture 0
T African American History Culture : Blood, Feces, Milk & Mark Twain African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Where Billy Graham 'missed the mark' Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook Science and Technology 227
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Mark Zuckerberg Hates Black People Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : African libation practices in the Gospel of Mark Christian Study Group 0
ceebee Science and Technology : Mark Zuckerberg posts "The New Jim Crow" to his timeline - Oct 13th Science and Technology 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Events mark Emmett Till slaying 60 years later African American History Culture 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black People : Mark Ciavarella Jr., Pennsylvania Judge, Gets 28 Years In 'Kids For Cash' Case Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Mark Cuban Would Have Let Sterling Keep The Team Black Sports 4
Destee Premium Members Only : Please Mark Adult Threads Accordingly - NSFW - Something That Lets Us Know Before We Click Premium Members Only 16
E Black Spirituality Religion : Mark 13:32; Proving that Jesus is not God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of Cain Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (HQ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People Politics : These Arguments are a Mark of Our Liberty - (excerpts from Obama 2012 Acceptance Speech) Black People Politics 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : The Mark of the New World Orders Chevron Dove 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : MSNBC suspends Mark Halperin for Obama remark Black People Politics 6
Amnat77 Black People : The Censorship Of Mark Twain Black People Open Forum 48
Amnat77 Black People : New African Tales Trailer (MARK OF URU) Black People Open Forum 14
nevar Destee Network : Check out my Mark Eboutique! Destee Network : 4
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Mark of the BEAST Omowale Jabali 0
L Black People : Livin' and Dyin' in Mark Sanford Time (Life and Death pt.2) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : On The Mark w/An A-HA Moment!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identity mark for recognizing the human incarnation of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People : Mark Of The Beast-Table of Contents Black People Open Forum 5
D Black People : R.J Reynolds making its mark about us Black People Open Forum 1
M Black Poetry : "A SINNER MADE ME CRY LAST NIGHT" by MARK WILSON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : “LET US COURAGEOUSLY FIGHT” BY MARK WILSON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : "KNOW MY FATHER'S NAME IS YHWH" by Mark Wilson Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : "FISHERS OF MEN" BY MARK WILSON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : White Racist Mark Furman at it again AACOOLDRE 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : APRIL 1st Mark Poetry Month Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : "The Mark of the Beast" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Congratulation (WATZ) on your 10,000 mark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
P Destee Network : Mark Hughes - Buzzmarketing Book Destee Network : 0
B Black Poetry : The mark of his love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : Passion Mark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Spirituality Religion : WILL YOU GET THE MARK? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
M Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of the Lord Vs. Mark of the Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of the Beast??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
A Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims Mark 200th Anniversary of Africa's Largest Islamic Empire... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Revelation Chapter 14 The Mark Of The Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
L Black Entertainment : Has anyone heard of Tania maria and Mark whitfield... Black Entertainment 3
J Quiet Poetry Lounge : PASSION MARK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Unknown song (dedicated to Mark the homeless gitarman) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
DIIMOND Black Poetry : Make Ur Mark Poet!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2