Science and Technology : !Mark Of The Chip "Ain't" The Beast!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
The mark of the beast has more to do with a technology science (ie. chip in plants) than anything spiritual or religious. It is my contention that "mark of the chip" is --in fact-- a reference to 666.

The chaos of crowding "spiritual - technical science - and religious thought" in the same sentence is insane. This simply means that 3 different subjects have been forged into one sentence and branded as truth.

The corona virus is about:
1. death
2. deception
3. population control
4. complete mind control
5. illusion

Black people are 666 --so common sense tells me this has nothing to do with the mark of a beast unless the sentence is to infer that black people are 'beasts' or 'monsters' instead of the magical hu(e)mans WE ARE.

The number 666 is the hu(e)man carbon unit. There are three naturally occurring carbon isotopes.

Carbon 12 - Carbon-12 is one of the 5 elements in the human DNA and is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, hence 666. Carbon-12 --being the most abundant-- of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon. Its abundance is due to the Triple-alpha process by which it is created in stars, and as Carl Sagan had once said, “we’re made of star stuff."

Carbon 13 - is a natural, stable isotope of carbon with a nucleus containing six protons and seven neutrons. As one of the environmental isotopes, it makes up about 1.1% of all natural carbon on Earth.

Carbon 14 - a long-lived naturally occurring radioactive carbon isotope of mass 14, used in carbon dating and as a tracer in biochemistry.

A combination/mixing action of these three carbons form DNA and RNA. Simply put, we produce that which reflects our image.

666.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : many times a plenty rhmesdon't hit the mark and onlinehe git to start over, go to schoolsit on a low stool at the bar coolorder a small meal and i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations mark new front for US colleges tied to slavery Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlantic slavery left its mark not just in wealthy city centres, but among the rural poor too African American History Culture 0
T African American History Culture : Blood, Feces, Milk & Mark Twain African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Where Billy Graham 'missed the mark' Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook Science and Technology 224
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Mark Zuckerberg Hates Black People Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : African libation practices in the Gospel of Mark Christian Study Group 0
ceebee Science and Technology : Mark Zuckerberg posts "The New Jim Crow" to his timeline - Oct 13th Science and Technology 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Events mark Emmett Till slaying 60 years later African American History Culture 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black People : Mark Ciavarella Jr., Pennsylvania Judge, Gets 28 Years In 'Kids For Cash' Case Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Mark Cuban Would Have Let Sterling Keep The Team Black Sports 4
Destee Premium Members Only : Please Mark Adult Threads Accordingly - NSFW - Something That Lets Us Know Before We Click Premium Members Only 16
shaka64 Black Sports : Mark Sanchez out Vick In The Jets make a move Black Sports 5
E Black Spirituality Religion : Mark 13:32; Proving that Jesus is not God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of Cain Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (HQ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People Politics : These Arguments are a Mark of Our Liberty - (excerpts from Obama 2012 Acceptance Speech) Black People Politics 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : The Mark of the New World Orders Chevron Dove 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : MSNBC suspends Mark Halperin for Obama remark Black People Politics 6
Amnat77 Black People : The Censorship Of Mark Twain Black People Open Forum 48
Amnat77 Black People : New African Tales Trailer (MARK OF URU) Black People Open Forum 14
nevar Destee Network : Check out my Mark Eboutique! Destee Network : 4
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Mark of the BEAST Omowale Jabali 0
L Black People : Livin' and Dyin' in Mark Sanford Time (Life and Death pt.2) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : On The Mark w/An A-HA Moment!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identity mark for recognizing the human incarnation of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People : Mark Of The Beast-Table of Contents Black People Open Forum 5
D Black People : R.J Reynolds making its mark about us Black People Open Forum 1
M Black Poetry : "A SINNER MADE ME CRY LAST NIGHT" by MARK WILSON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : “LET US COURAGEOUSLY FIGHT” BY MARK WILSON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : "KNOW MY FATHER'S NAME IS YHWH" by Mark Wilson Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : "FISHERS OF MEN" BY MARK WILSON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : White Racist Mark Furman at it again AACOOLDRE 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : APRIL 1st Mark Poetry Month Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : "The Mark of the Beast" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Congratulation (WATZ) on your 10,000 mark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
P Destee Network : Mark Hughes - Buzzmarketing Book Destee Network : 0
B Black Poetry : The mark of his love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : Passion Mark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Spirituality Religion : WILL YOU GET THE MARK? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
M Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of the Lord Vs. Mark of the Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of the Beast??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
A Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims Mark 200th Anniversary of Africa's Largest Islamic Empire... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Revelation Chapter 14 The Mark Of The Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
L Black Entertainment : Has anyone heard of Tania maria and Mark whitfield... Black Entertainment 3
J Quiet Poetry Lounge : PASSION MARK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Unknown song (dedicated to Mark the homeless gitarman) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
DIIMOND Black Poetry : Make Ur Mark Poet!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2