Black Poetry : many times a plenty rhmesdon't hit the mark and onlinehe git to start over, go to schoolsit on a low stool at the bar coolorder a small meal and i

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
many times a plenty rhymes
don't hit the mark and online
he git to start over, go to school
sit on a low stool at the bar cool
order a small meal and its all real
got a tall deal its crab night feel
good this reveal the hood eating habit
talk to chicks about dates for cake
full of fun when he pull one take
her home, this is Black Hip Hop
in VIRGINIA BEACH mind trip a lot
when he raps to a PUERTO RICIAN
chick mind be freaking quick even a deacon
in the church knows this he goes and kiss
her lips right in KROGERS and start to reminisce
from the hood and sweet so good to eat
he should speak to her tickle ready to dig deep
first must eat some pickle pig feet
HE SAID “LOOK BOO use smoking verbs
in my spoken words then be joking with nerds
this stuff fly like the birds
come out with rap
and trap some no doubt
this is very correct
in every respect
wear bling have illusions
must bring this to a conclusion
stay ready on his computer
ELM dream may meet FREDDY KRUEGER
Mad eat spinach too much
now have to add the finished touch
like what pop eye did in search
of olive oyl, girl this is raw
let me buy you a rose
and draw this affair to a close
we'll jest jump in the bed boo
NAW PLAYER,I'm a cutie in a skirt
and believe me my booty work
and my PUERTO RICIAN duty is to flirt
its fruity so she twerk butt her panties are
wet and stuff
you don't get to huff and puff
you all talk
and she's ready the call a halt
to this and leave this place
oh he jest squeezed her waist
then he kissed her lips right there in the store
he gets her tongue she move her thing galore
aw girl I don't want to cum
oh she say he went crazy from
day to dawn she say he was kissing
and stuff, things they must do reminiscing
he wore bling as dust flew from twisting
the mattress,oh she started to say stuff
oh a gown and a dress
walk around with breasts
oh lips red when
they like a head wind
blow a boy's mind
he go and enjoy rhyme
oh her dress is up
and her breasts been sucked
oh stuck in quote
and like a duck boat
float on water dope
like whales and face
all types of details lace
misplace he threw grace
get penny and nickel deals
now plenty vehicle with wheels
with an ice cream paint job tall
to Atlanta he fled on Santa's sled you all
plan wise and cool like a sanitized pool
clean love to swim
above the rim
oh lifting dress tails
like shifting gale
wind blow it up
and boys can see a do-nut
oh breasts a pair
in the fresh air
that's just poking milk
a boy hoping her guilt
leads to the bedroom
proceeds lips like red bloom
oh he was going crazy
and her thing flowing gravy
oh a shy abashed girl
could try flash the world
if she undue her bra
while sitting in a blue car
oh looking for a girl on a legit
search maybe a bit much just to hit
the skins
she have true pie and a brain
can't kiss all due to a migraine
oh her panties hot wet and fine
he wanna a shot of wine
she's in a red mini-skirt
wanna take her to bed do plenty work
her body look swell in silk
and it's well built
she stay home a lot
boyfriend strong as an ox
far as television he watch COX
she have wet lips
and he get to grip
her waist wants her to strip
she dodge the block
like its a large rock
must camouflage a lot
in the garage and shock

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Facts renown not dumb
he can never back down from
his words, they're dope aware hope
will elevate his game and devastate broke
brains, will eventually repair them so
he keep the heat on be street strong know
a light at the end of the rainbow
got things great in my cabinet
but can't break the habit
of looking at fine chicks
lot of things come to mind quick
my plans great
but have me in the hands of fate
see a KOREAN girl with the right stuff
so really tonight he wanna huff and puff
she has what it take
some butt and cake
“LOOK BOO I'm top notch
and ready to play hop scotch
so lets draw some squares
and get into raw affairs
he's a hot shop with a drop top
we can eat bulgogi and then car dar
cho-geei, you got swell hips
and he's well equipped
she must tell him to strip
girl have them oriental yellow thighs
and they sweaty and stay ready
so boo how about a cake date?
In PUSAN and TAEGU anticipate
we're gonna kiss and stuff late
nights doe feel the weight of a sword
yo hey there's weight on board
NAW PLAYER my panties stay wet
so play on playette
may have flown in a jet
tonight my menu
give me insight into
escape on date
have to run away
boys wanna have fun and play
got tons to say about that
at the bar a boy had me against
the wall so who you gonna call? Convince
he wanted some bad he jest kissed
her lips its and reminisce
it was a hot act
stopped her in her tracks
she wearing a miniskirt
oh gosh she's so hot down there
panties soaked

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
^^^^
oh gosh she's so hot down there
panties soaked juice around everywhere
well “OK BOO your lips red and sweet
so I'm ahead of the fleet
plus his menu is bright
on into the night
may as well continue the chase
to stay an infidel don't win the race
want far more advantages
go the SUBWAY and adore sandwiches
want frontiers and empires
over come fears and desires
the plot used is not smooth it
could lead to a rough road and split
brains like served water melons quit
stepping to this stiff, so boo you a fine
hot chick with chop sticks no crime
if boys stop quick jest to lick your body
now we in VIRGINIA BEACH the party
started so dearly departed lots of Bacardi
on the table, so boo my ride is outside
got a plan wise interior sanitize got pride
NAW PLAYER we here in the ghetto so
lets go I'm a thrill phat boo
but what good will that do
may as well take your lil hat off to
me, went to the car he kissed her lips
there in the parking lot her mind trips
your flow tall and unknown
but we can all go home
may have a love Jones
you could end up in this car alone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : MANY TIMES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Too Many Hands In The Reparation Pot Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Many Stores and Business.. Will Not have coins to give you back as change Black People Open Forum 0
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump's prayer breakfast jibes jolt many faith leaders Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Many dermatologists need more training on African American skin and hair Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Ill with this and still exist with many chapters for a plenty rappers I see jive that be alive have to duck my head or get struck by lead playing cowb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Queenie Black Spirituality Religion : So many religions in the world...then why... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 43
Ndugu Black People : Too many Obvious Reasons to Vote; Tomorrow! Black People Open Forum 2
Sawyerloggingon Black People Politics : Why do so many blacks vote Democrat Black People Politics 59
R Black Poetry : Write plenty quotes for many folks in hopes that this abolish battles and polish saddles to gallop i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MANY PROTIEN POWDERS ARE UNHEALTHY Black Health and Wellness 2
HODEE Black People : How many of you remember growing up and folks used to say. The police took him in the paddy wagon? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Many faceted Jewel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : many scholars have insisted that the bible is entirely Egyptian AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : You May Not Know Epsom Salt Can Ease Your Life In So Many Ways Black Health and Wellness 2
Al D Black People : One Adam and Eve or many others Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Legislator Calls Abortion “African-American Genocide” Because So Many Black Babies are Aborted Black People Politics 123
bearwarrior Black People Politics : Question - why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 84
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Susan Rice: Too Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk Black People Politics 0
S Black People : many black people love one another Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : White women are dying faster, and there are many reasons why Black People Open Forum 22
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Exodus: Why Are So Many African-Americans Leaving The RNC? Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black Entertainment : Does Hollywood Make Too Many Movies About Slavery? Black Entertainment 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : New Report Links Fibroids, Respiratory Illnesses To Toxic Chemicals In Many Black Hair Products Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : America has locked up so many black people it has warped our sense of reality Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
africanarise Black People : How many Black people are in the UK? Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Minnesota exposes one troubling reason America locks up so many black people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : In Many Countries, Police Rarely Use Their Guns. Here’s Why Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
T Black People : Over 100 People Were Killed by Police in March. How Many More Will It Take? Black People Open Forum 14
frankster Black Spirituality Religion : Are there Many Gods or One God with many Names? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Black People : MANY SOUTHERN WHITES HAVE BLACK BLOOD Black People Open Forum 78
R Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black Poetry : So Much.. So Many Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : there are TOO many people in new york city.... Black People Open Forum 102
KingSango Black Spirituality Religion : So many lies, but this one is true! - Jesus Never Existed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Good places on the web to learn many things, free. Black Education / Schools 4
crwn Black People : Three Of The Many People Who Betrayed The Afrikans Global Revolution. Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR African American History Culture : Dr. Leonard Jeffries on Skip Gates, "The African-Americans: Many Rivers To Cross" African American History Culture 0
HODEE Black Poetry : The suffering of one should be the concern of many Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
CosmicMessenger Black People : I Have Known Many Great Black Men In My Life Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : If they tapped Merkel's phone, they cant coverup how many African prez phones were tapped Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : How Many People Have You Run Away From Destee.com ? Black People Open Forum 48
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : Sound of Many Waters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 50 Years After March on Washington Many Americans Are Still Falling Behind: Urban League President Black People Politics 18