Black Poetry : Maniac musings (random thoughts thrown into poetic form)

NileReflection

Dec 9, 2003
Connecticut
Occupation
student
MANIAC MUSINGS
The Devil plays on the playground behind my mind, but only during recess-When I have Devil spelled backwards.
L I V E D
I see the shepherd flocking a wack herd of fake half-matical Pharisees-Out to kill me with Christ-Take a bite out of my flesh, host-I stay Ghost, mostly because I’m scared to be burnt toast-When I’m at the beach I like to wiggle my toes in the sand-Jiggle my prose in your hand-Thoughts of pickled roses-Frozen models pose naked, still-Some fake it still-even after the beat goes on, comes back and asks for the right direction-I give my man a night erection-By whispering the physics of light projection and gravitational pull-I possess hair of wool and feet of bronze flip flops-Dreadlocks and tank-tops that reveal my hips poppin’ to hip hop.
I give birth to multiple Earths, existing in the parallel dimensions-I want to escape, get out of this misty hell Dementia-Drowning in lunar seas of lunacy-I find no sanity-But remain sanitary from Diplomacy-I got a Diploma…see?
I don’t know where this poem is going-I don’t have a leash to restrain the flowing-My mind is blowing bombs over my friend Brad’s Dad-Too bad for Baghdad-Is that bad mommy, is that bad?
I’m only 17 years young but I have fantasies of boning in the backseats of taxi’s-And waxing my eyebrows in the shape of Crescent moons-I have fantasies of killing my foster mother who used to hit us with spoons-I swear the b*tch rode brooms-I have fantasies of playing laser tag in Timbuktu- And hugging all the Thugs at school-I have fantasies were I unplug the moon and rest my mind in the “colored” section of God’s bathroom-With the lights off watching all the saints masturbate and feel no shame-
It’s all a game ain’t it?
It’s all insane ain’t it?
So is you IS or is you AIN’T my bottle of black acrylic paint-Untainted by Global Warming-Five-O Gestapo swarming around Main street-My brain freeze like Pangea during the Ice Age-Give me a mic, page, stage and I’ll supply the Rage-I’ll consult the sage-“Oh, she’s just going through a phase, you know teens these days”-A million ways to graze this grass and get wasted-Green is free so why waste it?- Look in the mirror and face it-Look, he’s black, mace him-He speaks truth, trace him-He can’t move, let’s race him-Erase, Erace, Erayse-
My fingertips refuse to assist the Northern Resistance of my mind- so I’ll stop writing here (lie)- I stop time-But not mine- Catcher in the Rye-**** that bastard in the sky-A fly can’t bird but a bird can Fly-Don’t really know why, who, what, when, where- Sometimes I don’t care-Don’t stare while I put my straightjacket back on and inject myself with reality’s anesthesia…

sarcasm4eva

Apr 19, 2003
:jawdrop: first off, let me pick up my face.lol. this was so tyte im at a lost for wordz......i cant even continue to write.much love to ya :)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
well now this was awesome flowin u pose here
ya pen is jumppin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anAfrican Audio Video Web Conferencing : Musings on Remodeling Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
AuthorLady Black People : Musings...Over a Ham/Cheese Sandwich! Black People Open Forum 18
D Black People : Musings on People and Politics Black People Open Forum 2
howardtsu Black Poetry : Romantic Musings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Musings of a Madman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : Musings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
alyce Black Poetry : musings at midnight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
alyce Black Poetry : Split Second (musings) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
O Black People : random news discussion thread Black People Open Forum 28
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Random News.... Black People Open Forum 2375
freddie419 Black People : random thoughts, moods and expressions. Black People Open Forum 9
A Black People Politics : A random Cuacassian perspective Black People Politics 4
R Black Poetry : Random alarm led me to abandon my farm cows gone I've somehow known that this would happen my own c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Enki Black People : Random man pricked with syringe, told 'Welcome to the HIV club' Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Wear a feeble bandanna in a legal manner never abandon Life even after random strife pissed sometime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
I'm Becoming Me Black People : Random Thoughts--Part 1 Black People Open Forum 921
R Black Poetry : Got a load of strife in my mode of life which is random // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Khasm13 destee.tv : Random Axe "Chewbacca" Music Video feat. Roc Marciano Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : Random and Hypothetical Black People Open Forum 19
S Black Poetry : Random Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Random Poems Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TheBlackList] RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN - My Comments Black People Open Forum 2
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Sum Mo Random Pics of Me and Extra's Black Picture Image Gallery 2
P Black Poetry : 'Random' Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Random Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black People : Random Acts of Racism Black People Open Forum 3
Omowale Jabali Black Poetry : Random Thoughts of Romantic Warrior Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Flo's Random Pics Black Picture Image Gallery 3
I Black Poetry : Random Floetry... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Random mental thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
K Black Poetry : Random Thoughts On The Last Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Random Thoughts (part 2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : random Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : random thought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : Random Thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
S Black Poetry : random thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Random thought... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2