Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
By The Times, Updated: 2013-12-20
Elders say Mandla is head of Mandela family
Tribal elders endorse Nelson Mandela's grandson, Mandla, as the new legitimate head of the Mandela family.

TRIBAL elders have endorsed Nelson Mandela’s grandson, Mandla, as the new legitimate head of the Mandela family, despite eldest daughter Makaziwe being punted for the position by Winnie Madikizela-Mandela.

http://news.howzit.msn.com/elders-say-mandla-is-head-of-mandela-family

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
I would say overwhelmed but not overmatched because he and his party out maneuvered the Boers and the White Nationalists. The international campaign against apartheid effectively used Mandela as a figurehead and economic sanctions forced the nationalists to crack.
The release of Mandela and others, the unbanning of what was left of the ANC and others, these actually came earlier than any realized. My Dad passed the same year Mandela was released and he had told me one time I would not live to see the end of apartheid in South Africa.

It's the one thing he told me that I can say he was wrong about, and that might be the only thing.

I too was at one time thinking Mandela sold us out, but then I started researching closer the events leading to his divorce with sister Winnie.

Mandela was a smart dude. He got out of politics with a relatively clean record, and the only people with any dirt against him are his ex wives and the girls that he fathered but never developed much of a bond with him.

I'm more of a Steve Biko "ideologue", but got no beef with Nelson Mandela. It has been a long, but not easy walk to freedom.
Why are you of all people STILL believing THEIR mass media HYPE [underlined above], didn't you read my thread entitled
How many of YOU KNOW the real reason Nelson Mandela was freed?

Why shouldn’t WE use Nelson Mandela’s death to promote the TRUTH as he tried to [which the mass media generally, their mass media specifically has so efficiently repressed to date] with regard to the manner in which thousands of Cubans paid with their lives to make political freedom a reality for non-whites in general, the indigenous peoples of African ethnicity specifically in Southern Africa?

Haven’t you noted the manner in which their mass media TODAY is STILL attempting to say that Apartheid collapsed/Mandela was freed due to pressure/economic sanctions/white benevolence, which were a SHAM weren’t they in that the USA, UK and the west were covertly supporting South Africa’s Apartheid regime [a fact that only Maggie Thatcher was EVER honest about, with David Cameron part of a group of Conservative MP’s publicly lobbying for Nelson Mandela to be hanged] as opposed to the very comprehensive manner in which a modern white army was CRUSHED by a modern comparably equipped non-white/African army in Angola in 1987/8, breaking formal Apartheid in South Africa’s back?

Were you all previously aware of the FACT that formal Apartheid in South Africa [its informal now like in the USA/UK and most of the West] only ended up reeling on the ropes due to the debacle that resulted from the South African Expeditionary Army assisting UNITA led by Jonas Savimbi forces push on Angola’s capital Luanda, being stopped by the MPLA Cuban coalition’s forces at Cuito Carnevale in 1987; when the Cuban piloted MIG’s achieved air superiority, along with the Soviet tanks driven by the coalition’s forces encircling the South African Expeditionary Army/UNITA counter offensive at T’Chipa in 1988 was the knockout blow, wasn’t it?

When the Neo-NAZI White Supremacist racist Afrikaner NUTCASES tried to regroup, beat the count, the far more astute than most white South African youth cut them down, by refusing to be conscripted/recruited en mass into the bloodbath Angola was poised to become for the South African Expeditionary Army [now that their dream of driving the 55 000 Cuban volunteers funded by Gaddafi/Libya assisting the MPLA into the sea, was in tatters]; which was when the negotiations to free Namibia/dismantle formal Apartheid began; in Cairo; all of which is general knowledge in Angola, Namibia and South Africa, but has NEVER EVER been published in the rest of the world, has it [isn’t the mass media spectacularly efficient at hiding white defeats]?

Nelson Mandela, to his credit attempted to publicly project and promote the TRUTH as underlined by his first foreign trip after being freed from jail being to Havana, where he very publicly thanked Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their HUGE contribution to the African liberation struggle generally, in South Africa specifically, what could Mandela do about the Western mass media imposing a total NEWS BLACKOUT of both his visit and Fidel Castro's subsequent visit to South Africa [due to him accepting Nelson Mandela's so personal invitation] where he was thanked by the ANC in South Africa's Parliament [all of which you could have viewed for yourself up until recently on You Tube/but those videos have since been deleted]?

When THEY attempted to challenge Nelson Mandela with regard to this trip to very personally thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their so HUGE contribution to him eventually being freed from prison in South Africa; Nelson Mandela said “You cant tell me who my friends are”!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Orisons:

Why do you keep repeating yourself?

You're not telling me anything that I don't know and your spamming has become redundant.

From 1978-1990, up to Mandela's release, I organized South African and Azanian Solidarity Day programs and worked with every major liberation movement across sectarian lines starting with the MPLA in Angola and Frelimo in Mozambique, both of which are Ancestral homelands. So you can save the lectures.

For years I have been educating my community concerning Mandela, Biko, Sobukwe, et al in addition to working with the Nelson Mandela and Steve Biko foundations. I'm a consultant with a start up foundation based in Soweto which was recently established by a former secretary-general of the BCM who grew up playing soccer and organizing with Steve Biko.

What can you tell me about Madiba that I don't already know? Perhaps you can meet me in Los Angeles and conduct some community forums and teach ins to the Afrikan students and youth where I'm based.

You still have not advanced from the days of aol black voices and black planet. lol! You keep coming with the same tired rants.

Wake up Orisons! The movement has passed you by and caught you sleeping. For one, I don't rely on mass media and their revisionist storytelling concerning Madiba. I learned what Madiba was about from one of my university professors who was one of Afrika's most noted poet laureates who at one time was the leading organizer in the international community for the ANC.

What can you tell me about the REAL Nelson Mandela? The Mandela who orchestrated an armed struggle from his jail cell in Robben Island? What can you tell me about the role his Thembu Elders played in founding the ANC and Ethiopian movement in Southern Africa? What can you tell me about the military training and support he got from my Oromo Elders in the early 60s and the military training camps he was instrumental in establishing in Ethiopia and Tanzania?

I think you need to spend more time addressing those among us who are spitting on Mandela's grave and denouncing him as a sell out. But I'm not the one. Mayibuye!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
And in regards to my earlier post regarding economic sanctions, even with the Soviet pull out in 1987, The SADF was outmatched in its attempt to rout the MPLA because with outdated weaponry they were not able to maintain air superiority. It was not the Cubans alone. But we thank the Cubans for assisting in defense of our homeland. As the front escalated in Namibia, SWAPO played a major part in defeating the SADF as well.

Have you ever heard of FAPLA, Orisons? Maybe I missed it but in all your rants I have not seen you mention FAPLA; not even once.

But I have seen you praise the Chinese and tell me, who did the Chinese support in Angola, and in the Congo?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
quote="Omowale Jabali, post: 807654, member: 9325"] I would say overwhelmed but not overmatched because he and his party out maneuvered the Boers and the White Nationalists. The international campaign against apartheid effectively used Mandela as a figurehead and economic sanctions forced the nationalists to crack.
Why are you of all people STILL believing THEIR mass media HYPE [underlined above], didn't you read my thread entitled
How many of YOU KNOW the real reason Nelson Mandela was freed?

Why shouldn’t WE use Nelson Mandela’s death to promote the TRUTH as he tried to [which the mass media generally, their mass media specifically has so efficiently repressed to date] with regard to the manner in which thousands of Cubans paid with their lives to make political freedom a reality for non-whites in general, the indigenous peoples of African ethnicity specifically in Southern Africa?

quote="Omowale Jabali, post: 851496, member: 9325"]And in regards to my earlier post regarding economic sanctions, even with the Soviet pull out in 1987, The SADF was outmatched in its attempt to rout the MPLA because with outdated weaponry they were not able to maintain air superiority.

It was not the Cubans alone. But we thank the Cubans for assisting in defense of our homeland. As the front escalated in Namibia, SWAPO played a major part in defeating the SADF as well.

Have you ever heard of FAPLA, Orisons? Maybe I missed it but in all your rants I have not seen you mention FAPLA; not even once.

But I have seen you praise the Chinese and tell me, who did the Chinese support in Angola, and in the Congo? [/quote How could the MPLA/Cuban coalition have achieved air superiority without the Cuban pilots and why haven’t YOU or anyone else mentioned the fact that Cuba sent 55 000 volunteers to Angola?
Are YOU denying that the SADF’s defeat in Angola has NEVER EVER been published anywhere outside of Southern Africa, nor has there EVER been any mass media coverage of Nelson Mandela’s so public thank you visit to Havana, and Fidel Castro’s subsequent thank you visit to South Africa to be thanked by the ANC in South Africa’s Parliament?
Haven’t you noted the manner in which their mass media TODAY is STILL attempting to say that Apartheid collapsed/Mandela was freed due to pressure/economic sanctions/white benevolence, which were a SHAM weren’t they in that the USA, UK and the west were covertly supporting South Africa’s Apartheid regime [a fact that only Maggie Thatcher was EVER honest about, with David Cameron part of a group of Conservative MP’s publicly lobbying for Nelson Mandela to be hanged] as opposed to the very comprehensive manner in which a modern white army was CRUSHED by a modern comparably equipped non-white/African army in Angola in 1987/8, breaking formal Apartheid in South Africa’s back?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Orisons:

Why do you keep repeating yourself?

You're not telling me anything that I don't know and your spamming has become redundant.

From 1978-1990, up to Mandela's release, I organized South African and Azanian Solidarity Day programs and worked with every major liberation movement across sectarian lines starting with the MPLA in Angola and Frelimo in Mozambique, both of which are Ancestral homelands. So you can save the lectures.

For years I have been educating my community concerning Mandela, Biko, Sobukwe, et al in addition to working with the Nelson Mandela and Steve Biko foundations. I'm a consultant with a start up foundation based in Soweto which was recently established by a former secretary-general of the BCM who grew up playing soccer and organizing with Steve Biko.

What can you tell me about Madiba that I don't already know? Perhaps you can meet me in Los Angeles and conduct some community forums and teach ins to the Afrikan students and youth where I'm based.

You still have not advanced from the days of aol black voices and black planet. lol! You keep coming with the same tired rants.

Wake up Orisons! The movement has passed you by and caught you sleeping. For one, I don't rely on mass media and their revisionist storytelling concerning Madiba. I learned what Madiba was about from one of my university professors who was one of Afrika's most noted poet laureates who at one time was the leading organizer in the international community for the ANC.

What can you tell me about the REAL Nelson Mandela? The Mandela who orchestrated an armed struggle from his jail cell in Robben Island? What can you tell me about the role his Thembu Elders played in founding the ANC and Ethiopian movement in Southern Africa? What can you tell me about the military training and support he got from my Oromo Elders in the early 60s and the military training camps he was instrumental in establishing in Ethiopia and Tanzania?

I think you need to spend more time addressing those among us who are spitting on Mandela's grave and denouncing him as a sell out. But I'm not the one. Mayibuye!​
Now who’s RANTING?
How/why is it my fault that I’ve seen the footage of the REAL Nelson Mandela in Havana literally begging Fidel Castro to come to South Africa after very profusely thanking Fidel for his contribution to South Africa’s liberation struggle; along with the footage of Fidel Castro’s rapturous thank you from the ANC in South Africa’s Parliament, how would you explain these events NEVER EVER making it/being shown by the Western mass media or ever mentioned by YOU and your ilk [if you and your professors truly know so much]?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
It was not the Cubans alone. But we thank the Cubans for assisting in defense of our homeland. As the front escalated in Namibia, SWAPO played a major part in defeating the SADF as well.
Have you ever heard of FAPLA, Orisons?
No I haven’t, what was their story?
[/quote]
Maybe I missed it but in all your rants I have not seen you mention FAPLA; not even once.
AND?
You haven’t mentioned Freelimo/Samora Machel [who was so maliciously executed by the South Africans literally blasting his civilian airliner out of the sky], but along with Steve Biko, Patrice Lumumba, Sekarna in Bukino Fasso aren’t they all part of the very long list of African leaders/heroes who have lost their lives in the ongoing WAR for African freedom, in Africa?
However the Cuban initiatives in Africa are very very different in that as so spectacularly highlighted by the 55 000 volunteers that eventually went to Angola to assist the MPLA; they weren’t there for booty, to secure BIG OIL or various other corporate interests; which is literally unprecedented, isn’t it [or haven’t you noted BIG OIL’s carve up of Iraq] as highlighted by their departure from the region once Namibia was freed and formal Apartheid was dismantled?
But I have seen you praise the Chinese and tell me, who did the Chinese support in Angola, and in the Congo?
China’s primary responsibility is the best interests of over 1200 Chinese million people in China, how on Earth can anyone even marginally rational not be impressed with the rational intelligence of the manner in which their very intelligent leadership have transformed the huge burden of feeding nearly a billion peasants, into the cutting edge of producing both high and low tech goods and services cheaper than anyone else?
As to who China supports anywhere in Africa, isn’t that very very obvious, China; in fact aren’t YOU as traumatized as I am by the fact that as opposed to the looting, pillaging and military subjugation integral with European colonialism of Africa, China have more than enough money to just buy Africa [and isn’t it obvious that the somewhat naive AUTOMATONS currently running Africa would/are selling it, very cheaply to them]?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Orisons:

The topic of this thread is Mandela.

I'm not going to engage your off topic rants.

Mayibuye!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.