Black Poetry : Manage words and damage nerds with sharp verbs yall need med // now these headaches has misled MC f

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Manage words
and damage nerds with sharp verbs
yall need med //
now these headaches has misled
MC fakes trying to do me my threads //
are ill like the mumps
and will fill humps
on a camel's back it's hard //
to handle this act
leave game in shambles and stacked
as them retards //
tries hard,
now see a brown cutie
with a round booty
it's my renowned //duty
to rap to her
I'm a trapper
with love talk, got sweaty luck
but sound //ready to conduct
a sound conversation that could leave me in bed downtown //
so I furnish the drinks
and her lips are burnish pink
plus she strut butt //
like crazy, “SO BOO I offer love
and a softer hug
than your boyfriend you up //
to enjoy a spin
around Virginia Beach? You have pie and sex boo
I wanna //lie next to you,
think I'm very near to
a clear view
at a date so are you gonna //
take that ride, I wanna “lick you up and down” like SILK and your breast built //
like fresh milk jest let me test my bed quilts
juice flow on sheets feel the guilt //
as I go deep
oh boo keep
my promise to satisfy
your fat pie
jest give me a chance //
to live the romance,
see the facts,
we'll be in contact with cell phones enhance //
the well known stance
right here in this Virginia Beach club my car is a chrome //whip
that'll make a girl's dome trip
we can sit close
and git to toast
the backseat //
NAW PLAYER: just because I got butter and lace
you wanna go to another place //
and clutter my face
with kisses and go crazy on it yelling “oh baby boo I taste
your lips and stuff” //

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Destee Black People : Hillary Couldn't Manage Her Husband ... How She Gonna Manage The Country? Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : Brave Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Eat soup absurd and like a group of words become text or speech Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : These words soar and tower by turning on more power can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Saw a dame phat and stated to aim at gaining the prize use words in affairs and rattle birds in the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Put these rhymes in a container which exist and consist of one or more words and galore verbs my str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : WORDS Black People Open Forum 10
Liberty Black People Politics : T.I. Has Some Words for Black America on Inauguration Day Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The P words in Politics AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship Science and Technology 17
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : How To Silence Jews who Questions Our Hebrew Identity in a Few Words Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
chuck Black People Politics : I Also Expect Obama To Back Up His Words With His Deeds!! Black People Politics 7
Chidike Black People : In Her Own Words: Nina Simone Schools Zoe Saldana on Race and Identity Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : If your words are sharp and the verbs from the heart they can pierce through shitty stupidity and pi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : War of Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use words strongly consist of verbs only that show action And flow with satisfaction like fish strea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Wise Words from Jill Scott OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jeremiah Wright's Words Hauntingly Relevant Today Black People Politics 0
Eno Otu Black People : Interesting words from Muhammad Ali about Malcolm X "will die" for his verbal attacks against... Black People Open Forum 2
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 34
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
R Black Poetry : My words speak, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My words speak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Spoken Words for Destee, ABJ and other Sisters who love the idea of Love OldSoul 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Creating New Words Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 1,000 words...... Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : Words of excitement Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Do rhymes with true lines and my crew assigned to microphones We blind domes with the right words an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Why she never graced me with beautiful words? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0