Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
:bs:

I can say though, i do kinda remember reading that the Brother had been moved from one prison to another.

----- over 7 years ago, not this year, last year... and if so, still no info on it. Maybe it's on Facebook

Family, Friends, no one has to be notified in advance ... or made aware of the fact even ... perhaps.

----- yet this information is posted on here

Getting stuck on one word in these discussions though ... will drive you krazee ... it's best to back slowly away ... and hop in a thread (or start one) that is using words in the manner that you prefer ... put all those that don't use words to your liking ... on ignore ... :wink:

----- ignore false information? never going to happen, especially when confronting it. Some have no problem posting meme after meme after meme 60+ pages deep, yet still can't provide decent information other than: "Ask someone who knows" ... this from the one posting the info

Plus, who was the one font yelling in this thread? drive who krazee?

Not sure where it is that you think you are going with this line of communication. If ya wanna know more about Dr. York go ask a Nuwabbian or better yet contact one of his family members...!

----- not the one that created the story, asked for sources from whence the story derived

You're asking me to speak to what Sister Fine said ... and Sister Fine is the one who must speak to that ... if she chooses.

----- obvious is obvious, they chose not to address the source of the images and misinformation, other than a facebook page they can't find.... yet will make a claim of:

----- Compared to no source??

Stay woke

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Eye could care less about Yorkie. He mixes the truth with the lies and is just where he is supposed to be, behind bars!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Prior to my posting "No Media Coverage" eye hardly heard a peep from your neck of the woods (eg. no pun entended); however, your current interest behind whateva eye post is what??? --sounds like a personal problem :eeek: but then that behavior pattern is truly all on you :lol: my brutha. :wink:

Granted the picture eye captured from f/b with the exact same title may be photo shoped, who knows, who cares --however, "Ma Destee" cleaned the mystery right up "nice and pretty" by offering a superb link that verifies the exact same location of where Yorkie is standing and that background matches my "photo shopped" image to a tee. There is no guess work there photo shop or not. :1on1:

Eye am not a Nuwabian nor any other type of follower of this infamous person who mixes the lies with the truth; and then finally got caught up in his own game ---a game which no male of low moral fiber will ever win --when he attempts to puke out religious matter from an anal brain just to find hisself entangled in controversy after standing on the pulpit
Son-day after Son-day digging in his congregations pockets while speaking thru the wrong head.

I Digress

This topic is beneficial and eye will stand on everything presented in my "revised" introduction :hammer: as an enlightenment for those who may not know about this character called Malachi Z. York (eg. he has many aliases). One thing is for certain, and eye want to personally thank you :bowdown: -----eye never thought eye'd see 3,922 views from the inception of the thread on April 6, 2014 (eg. never looking for views just always wanting to share what eye know hope the truth will reach any).

This topic was wayyyy outta your league looong b4 you eva entered it. You should work to increase your 77 views on Dhamma Insanity :baby: (August 11, 2014); a remake --?of what?-- "Biblical Insanity"(March 12, 2014) with 23, 747 views at last count :running:; frankly eye'd certainly like to see more than just one sentence: "Does anyone know of the tangents that provide for the cultural relations within the books and writings of the Buddha(s), and how tangible or impractical are the writings?" :bye:

Peace :weights:

Was it not you that created this fictitious thread with the photo shopped image of him walking out of prison?

But could care less huh?

Fine1952 said:
just released from a Colorado jail a couple of hours ago. Let's hope history does not repeat...next time the outcome might not be as sweet.

I wonder why there was no media courage...?

This doesn't mean the gubment is not looking cause they are the real eyes of the MEDIA...and their EYES ARE OPEN WIDE SHUT!

1Love,
Fine1952

Original post had to be edited over 4 times, and now it's just about how bad this man is now, and

1. NOT hoping history doesn't repeat itself
  2. NOT that he was released from a Colorado Prison in April 2014
  3. NOT that he was switched from a prison to another prison in April 2014

But that he is where he is supposed to be, BEHIND BARS, and could not care less.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Someone cared enough to create this photo shopped image and still dares not confess to making it.

AND "SOME" OF YOU SUPPORTED AND LIKED THIS STORY???

Still chuckling at this attempt... but keep on not caring.

Seen

Also, the only places where you can find two original photo shopped images of these are on destee.com and by a particular author of them.

Ask for the sources of these images, see if you can get them.

Last edited:

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Someone told me recently that the Dr. York now serving 135 years in Colorado State Prison was a NOT Dr. York, LOL. Yet on this video one of his many Sons confirm that he is still serving time. This son said on June 27, 2016 that his father would soon be exonerated. That was 3 years ago.

Last time Eye checked the impostor known as Malachi Z. York, Issa Al Haadi Al Mahdi, Dr. York , et al is still on lock down at Colordo State Prison.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. Malachi Z. York... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 61
Ankhur Black People : Who Dr Malachi York, realy is, in his own words Black People Open Forum 40
S Black Spirituality Religion : Is Malachi Z. York a fraud? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Book Of Malachi's Ovens of the Jews in NT AACOOLDRE 0
BrittanyMalachi The Front Porch : Brittany Malachi: Poet The Front Porch 18
HODEE Black People : I heard of this organization _ Saw on TV where they are seriously helping New York Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Ventilator Supplier _ In New York _ They Could Fix the Incomplete Ones Sent to New York By the Government Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul Black People : Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden in New York City 1939 Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 'Hotep' — Community Action in East New York Black People Open Forum 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Nia Imani Franklin, the 23-year-old Miss New York, won the title of Miss America 2019 Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New York City penthouses were originally built for servants, until rooftop gentrification moved in African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Young Thug Donates All Proceeds from New York Concert to Planned Parenthood Black Entertainment 1
nilevalley Black People : New York daily News says "It isn't a joke any more" Black People Open Forum 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : New York Daily News proves Donald Trump is a "They Live" Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : New York Teacher Claims She Was Fired For Lessons On The Central Park Five Black Education / Schools 13
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : NBA Ex New York Knicks (Anthony Mason) Dies at 48 Black Sports 3
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : Study: Black girls 6 times more likely to be suspended than white girls in New York schools Black Education / Schools 4
RAPTOR Law Forum : Forest Whitaker Frisked Publicly for Shopping While Black in New York Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York Times: Should Black And Hispanic Men Be Banned From Chatting With White Feminist Women? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 42
jamesfrmphilly Black People : there are TOO many people in new york city.... Black People Open Forum 102
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Public Enemy’s Chuck D slams New York’s Hot 97 Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Jazz legend Miles Davis honored with own New York City street, ‘Miles Davis Way’ Black People Open Forum 2
Gorilla Black Money Business Jobs : New York's Start-Up Initiative Black Money Business Jobs 8
shaka64 Black People : Original 1853 account of Solomon Northrup's story captured in the New York Times Black People Open Forum 0
MS234 Jails / Prisons : Lauryn Hill announces first post-prison tour date in New York City Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ja Rule Feat. Fat Joe & Jadakiss - New York (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Mountain Blue Black Events : July 13-19th, New York, theartical release of "Family Portrait in Black and White". Black Events 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ancient 'New York City' of Canada Discovered Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Drake, Chris Brown brawl in New York nightclub Black Entertainment 76
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : NY Post Writer: Brooklyn Nets Should Be Called 'New York N-----s' Because Of Jay-Z Ownership Black Sports 21
Keita Kenyatta Black People : It Took 100 Years for New York State to Ratify the 15th Amendment Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : African American Muslim Presence From Early New York To The Present Islam Study Group 2
Cecil Williams The Front Porch : Black Englishman in New York The Front Porch 26
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TOP SECRET!? There Be Giant Skeletons in the Earth~California, New York!...Israel... Christian Study Group 100
jamesfrmphilly Premium Members Only : new york's finest? Premium Members Only 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : New York Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
cherryblossom Black People : 4th of July: New York Style Black People Open Forum 2
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : NEW YORK YANKEES 2009 WORLD CHAMPIONS Black Sports 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : new york post Black People Open Forum 44
KWABENA Black People : New York Governor David Paterson Proposes Tax on Drinks, Music Downloads Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People : Amazing Things I Saw in New York Black People Open Forum 2
I Black People : These AFRIKAN Sisters in New York!! Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Congratulation NEW YORK GIANTS da 2008 CHAMPIONS Black Sports 2
Destee Black People : Police Violence Escalates in New York Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black People : Columbia University of New York - Noose Left on Professors Door Black People Open Forum 1
info-moetry Black Poetry : The Streets of New York......Info/So'ja collabo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
G Black People : More women, girls tell of attacks by mob of men in New York Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : I LOVE (New York) is it real ! Black Entertainment 1
D Pan Africanism : New York, NYhas thick pollution of death due to slavery and rebellion in its history African American History Culture 0