MAKE ME A GRAND BABY...

Isaiah

Jun 8, 2004
I wanna change some diapers... I wanna warm up the milk, and burp 'em...and lay the little fella on my chest, and let him fall asleep on my chest... I wanna walk him down the street, and hear how cute he is - look just like Grandpa, chip off the old block(smile):shades:

Problem is, I'm depending on my daughters to make my dreams come true, and they're too into their careers to help a brotha out... I'm thinkin', "get a boyfriend, or some artificial insemmination, and make me a grand child, goll darnit!" My mama and daddy didn't have to deal with all this junk... Me and brothers and sisters couldn't wait to present them with lot pretty brown packages... Now, their babies done had babies, and ol' Zeke still waiting... I'll be too old to play with grandson - or granddaughter(which if things continue along the same path, that's what my girls'lll have...mo' girls...)

Wondering if any of you have this experience??? Why am I feeling this way??? It's weird...but I did dig my babies, braiding and puttin' them little girlie things in their hair - ****, they was cute then -pickin' 'em up, and galavanting about town with 'em like my father did me... I would sing to 'em, play my drums, and watch 'em dance their little funny dancing, teach 'em how say and spell them BIG words(CAT DOG SKY CAKE COOKIE CANDY!) Finally learned how to stop callin' me "DALLEE", and I became "daddy!" Wooo, sad day that was...they was grown up, then(smile!)

Cool, I'm over them...I just want them to do what they came here to do, and procreate... Come on, let's go, make me some grandkids... Geez, I'm so frustrated...(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

IfUComeSoftly

Jul 23, 2003
i'ma peach
Occupation
PD for a Non Profit
LMAO... My mama never had to worry about that b/c i got married and had them before i should've; however my best friend is a guy and his mama is ALWAYS talking about having some grandbabies. She claims mine as her own. She wants them so much.
I rarely talk to men with children--thinking maybe only two--not because i didn't want to it's just who i meet AND their mothers always like.. when you and such and such gonna have me some grandbabies.... on top of that.... for some reason men just ask me to marry them and have their babies.... i mean what the hell is going on? do i have baby maker stamped on my forehead? not that i dont want to have babies... by the right man... and i've found him... BUT is it in the water????/

are you wading in the water too zay?

Isaiah

Jun 8, 2004
IfUComeSoftly said:
LMAO... My mama never had to worry about that b/c i got married and had them before i should've; however my best friend is a guy and his mama is ALWAYS talking about having some grandbabies. She claims mine as her own. She wants them so much.
I rarely talk to men with children--thinking maybe only two--not because i didn't want to it's just who i meet AND their mothers always like.. when you and such and such gonna have me some grandbabies.... on top of that.... for some reason men just ask me to marry them and have their babies.... i mean what the hell is going on? do i have baby maker stamped on my forehead? not that i dont want to have babies... by the right man... and i've found him... BUT is it in the water????/

are you wading in the water too zay?

Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like you need to come to the cave, and let me examine that forehead of yours - :wink: :flowers:

Peace!
Isaiah

IfUComeSoftly

Jul 23, 2003
i'ma peach
Occupation
PD for a Non Profit
Slow down you little whipper snapper... ol' rootie poot you...

Isaiah said:
Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like you need to come to the cave, and let me examine that forehead of yours - :wink: :flowers:

Peace!
Isaiah

i was told to be weary of old freaky men bearing gifts... smh... whatcha trying to give me flowers for? i still am gonna tell that you had that young woman chained to the wall of the cave. i know you said that she said that she liked it... i could see an euphoric glimmer in her eyes... BUT something foul is still afoot. LOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Isaiah

Jun 8, 2004
IfUComeSoftly said:
i was told to be weary of old freaky men bearing gifts... smh... whatcha trying to give me flowers for? i still am gonna tell that you had that young woman chained to the wall of the cave. i know you said that she said that she liked it... i could see an euphoric glimmer in her eyes... BUT something foul is still afoot. LOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IfYouComeSoftly, I am officially closing down my Cave... No more Sex Talk for me at Destee's.... I'll stick to history and culture from now on, and stay outta these forums.... Nice rapping with you, sister, we'll do it again:wink:

Peace!
Isaiah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mario William vitale Black Entertainment : Grand Master Flash Fresh Style Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The National Museum of African American History and Culture: Grand Opening African American History Culture 44
RAPTOR The Police : California Moves Towards Banning Grand Juries for Police Killings Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
chuck Black People : Is This A Grand Bargain For Black Detroiters Too?!? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Detroit's 'Grand Bargain' Is For Us Too?!? Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Australia Open Serena Williams won her 19th Grand Slam title Black Sports 7
RAPTOR Black People : • Charles Barkley Supports Police After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision • Black People Open Forum 78
RAPTOR Black People Politics : President Obama: Grand jury decision not an ‘excuse for violence’ in Ferguson Black People Politics 3
KingSango Black People : How to get past the Ferguson Grand Jury decision. Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : "It is Officially Open Season on Black Folks": Legal Expert Decries Handling of Wilson Grand Jury Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
OldSoul OldSoul : An Open Letter from Protesters On The Grand Jury Decision (11.24.14) OldSoul 10
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Third Coast Kings - West Grand Boulevard Black Entertainment 0
chuck Black People Politics : Just Who Will Be The Winners (Or Losers) Via Detroit's 'Grand Bargain' Swepstakes? Black People Politics 15
shaka64 Black People : Grand jury decides NOT to indict cop who killed John Crawford at Walmart Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Black Spirituality Religion : Tetrad: A Blood Moon In The Grand Cardinal Cross Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Grand jury indicts police officer in shooting of ex-FAMU player Jonathan Ferrell Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Grand jury declines to indict NC cop who killed former FAMU footballer Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Law Forum : Grand Jury Indicts 35 In Connection With Atlanta Public Schools Cheating Scandal Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : my grand mother told me…. Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Egyptian caverns in The Grand Canyon - David Hatcher Childress Pt 1/12 Egypt 7
Writeous1 Black People : As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout Trayvon Martin shooting: no grand jury for Zimmerman Black People Open Forum 4
S African American History Culture : At The Feet Of The Grand Masters: Dr. Ben, Dr. Clarke, Dr. Jackson African American History Culture 9
PatriceCQueen Black People : grand jury testimony about incidents concerning persons connected to penn state Black People Open Forum 1
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Grand-Puba--Sarah-Martinez/REALITY CHECK!!!!!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : A GRAND OLD MAN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : NOI Import Store Grand Opening 1972 OldSoul 1
Ankhur Black People : Grand plans to strategicaly mess with the planet Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Short Stories : The Grand Design Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
S Black Entertainment : Wild Style.. Grand Master Flash Black Entertainment 0
S Science and Technology : Dr. Gabriel Oyibo.. Uniting Waves: Grand Unified Theorem Science and Technology 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : GRAND MASTER TEACHERS Black People Open Forum 9
G Black Events : Professor Oyibo, speaking on GAGUT (GOD Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem) this weeken Black Events 2
G Black People : Grand Jury Indictments DO NOT Fit the Crime!!NYPD Murder of Sean Bell - Black People Open Forum 0
watzinaname Black Poetry : Grand Opening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
Isaiah Black Entertainment : GRAND MASTER FLASH & THE FURRIOUS FIVE... Black Entertainment 15
river Black Spirituality Religion : In the Grand Scheme of Things How Important Is America? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Mad Skillz Black People : Are American Black Muslims Next In The Grand Scheme? Black People Open Forum 2
K Destee Network : Coming soon - Grand reopening Destee Network : 3
K Black People : Grand Scale Terrorism Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Poetry : The Thug Was Grand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
B Black Poetry : Deception of Grand Scale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
alyce Black Poetry : Cognac & Grand Marnier Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
W Black Poetry : cooley's grand exit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Al D Black People : One Message One Messenger One Song: The Bigger Picture by Lil Baby Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
Angela22 Black Poetry : And Baby, If You Love Me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Activists get permit for 'Baby Trump' balloon at July 4th events on National Mall Black Entertainment 6
J Black Parenting : Best Gift to Give to a baby boy? Black Parenting 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Baby's Doll House: Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0