Ghana : Mahama’s Infrastructure Projects only Existed in the ‘Green Book’ – Akufo-Addo Jabs

Soireenews

Jun 3, 2020
President Akufo-Addo has thrown a subtle jibe at political opponent, John Dramani Mahama and the National Democratic Congress (NDC) John Mahama after he inaugrated the Tema Motorway Interchange.
Akufo-Addo speaking at the inaugration of the road on June 5, 2020 said, the infrastructural progress the erstwhile NDC government boasted about only existed in their “Green Book”- a book supposedly documenting all developmental projects under the Mahama administration.

Akufo-Addo described Mahama’s touted feats as “fantasy” that never existed on actual grounds.
"We made a pledge to Ghanaians to expand and improve the road networks while closing the missing links. We had to make this pledge because the so-called unprecedented infrastructure development of the Mahama administration was a fantasy and existed in the 'Green book' and not on the grounds. We know that provision of quality infrastructure is an essential tool for the development of our country and the government will ensure the even spread of such projects in the country".
The NDC had earlier cautioned the Akufo-Addo government against commissioning the Tema Motorway flyover without involving former President John Mahama.
The party said the government plans on taking the credit for the project which was initiated by the erstwhile administration.
The NDC argues that consistently, the NPP administration has consistently taken credit for strategic projects initiated by his predecessors especially, Mr Mahama.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Black Infrastructure Black Money Business Jobs 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : How China's Infrastructure Bank Threatens America's Hegemony Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black Money Business Jobs : Russia officially joins $50bn China-led infrastructure bank Black Money Business Jobs 4
dunwiddat Health and Wellness : Africa's Medical Infrastructure Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Kenya : Kenya signs infrastructure, energy deals worth $5 bln with China Kenya 33
Shikamaru Science and Technology : Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Science and Technology 1
SouthsideIrish Black People : Some projects I am doing Black People Open Forum 1
A Black People : Aerial view of Stonehenge Similiar to Aerial view of the Projects? Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Red hook Projects - Old timers day Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Metaverse Black People : Youtube Projects for Destee.com Black People Open Forum 53
Destee Black People : Projects on the Internet ... are we in it? Black People Open Forum 5
Metaverse Black People : Youtube Projects. Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects!!! Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : Ameren makes grants to community projects -- Deadline: 10/2/06 Black People Open Forum 0
watzinaname Black Poetry : Across the Street from the Projects.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?