Africa : Macron Got A Lot Wrong About Africa ... But Made One Good Point

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Macron Got A Lot Wrong About Africa ... But Made One Good Point

... Despite my criticisms of Macron's comments, I do believe he made a pertinent point when he said: "If we want a coherent response to Africa, then Africans must develop a series of policies that are far more sophisticated than a simple Marshall plan" ...

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ot-wrong-about-africa-but-made-one-good-point

French President Emmanuel Macron speaks a Press conference after a meeting of European Union leaders at the Chancellery on June 29, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

Michele Tantussi/Getty Images

By
VIVIANE RUTABINGWA

Willy Bravo

Jun 26, 2018
In a speech in Algeria, Macron called colonization "a crime against humanity".

Whether world leaders condemn their colonial pasts or have something valid to say about the present state of Africa, their sympathies seem superficial.

I agree that it is up to Africans to create effective ways to develop their nations. Sadly, many African countries have been mutilated to such an extent that it has created a chasm that makes collective discipline seem like a pipe dream. But it will have to be achieved one way or another.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Granted Willy Bravo ... However, from my view, the only mundane panacea would be
Reparations across the board for Africa (Alkebu-lan) and it's descendants.
In a speech in Algeria, Macron called colonization "a crime against humanity".

Whether world leaders condemn their colonial pasts or have something valid to say about the present state of Africa, their sympathies seem superficial.

I agree that it is up to Africans to create effective ways to develop their nations. Sadly, many African countries have been mutilated to such an extent that it has created a chasm that makes collective discipline seem like a pipe dream. But it will have to be achieved one way or another.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Travel in the car on gravel very far to babble at the bar house roof got tar paper, hocus pocus got stamina like an auto focus in a camera got hype sn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 'I Got Tired of Hunting Black and Hispanic People' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Former AU Ambassador Speech That Got Her Eliminated by The Powers That Be Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Got Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black Poetry : Got a cute glock and a tube top Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : 8/9/2019 got terrific fame no specific name perfume sniff it on a dame my thing cream too much boys seen and touched extreme like STARKY AND HUTCH tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How Watermelon's Reputation Got Tangled In Racism African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Look his luck is graphic got stuck in traffic after he picked a chick up but need some quick luck to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth a good quality of life this policy is nice got gal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : fountains showering and mountains towering all around visible for miles got renown digital styles th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got slapped in the face because I rap at a fast pace right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : He Got the Right One! Black Woman Chases Down Confederate Flag-Wearing Teen Calling Her the N-Word Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Poetry : STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got class and write but do you remember last night at // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : I Got Bars Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: fine got class and like an assigned task accomplish missions wet // got pride but set asid Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Fine1952 Black People : Houston Restaurant Got What They Deserved! Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: HIP HOP desire writers and like firefighters outten flame while shouting // my name got a c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today" Black People Open Forum 29
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Got No Power Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : 'Vote for Woman': How Africa Got Its First Female President Liberia 2
S Black People : Morehouse College President: We Got Played Black People Open Forum 17
R Black Poetry : Ok have the hood blues but got some good news some automakers are // Faker and cheat on emission fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : You’ve got to see this teacher perform individual handshakes with his students Black People Doing Positive Things 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black History moment: the poem that got Obama in trouble AACOOLDRE 0