Black Sports : Lynch Tiger Woods in back alley ...

mazimtaim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 29, 2006
I probably ought to reveal a bit about the Obamas since I am a Chicagoan.

They belong to a "Black" Nationalist Church.

Obama winks at us everytime he is on stage.

A007

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 16, 2001
memphis, Tn
Quit Dancing

Tiger has decided to stop dancing, jiving, shucking, cursing, marching, raging, and whatever else you all do everytime some racist shows his true colors and WE lynch him for it. If he doesn't identify himself as black or dislikes the black part of him, then he would be denying his father and yall KNOW that his father was the most important thing to him in the world besides golf. The fact is that ANYTIME a white person wants to control you all with words, you let him. Anytime the man wants to see a "black face" show all he does is make a flippant remark about our race and off we go. Well, how well did it work with IMUS? He is no worse for wear. It will be the same for all racists whom are protected by other racists and your "outrage" is not going to change the hearts of men and women and in many cases won't even effect their pockets. So, the joke on is on us for dancing a jig everytime a racist is exposed. All you do is drive them further underground and make racism more covert and I GUARANTEE that it hurts us worse as a whole when they are racist in the board rooms than it does for them to slip up and say something about lynching us on air. I would rather KNOW what I am dealing with than try to protect the feelings of those of us whom are " self-aware".

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
i pray that Tiger might find his roar and understand
but i'll never get my hands dirty and lynch a fellow brotha-man

they want me to hate him as much as they want me to hate myself..

no dice....

phynxofkemet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 11, 2008
eartH (Heart) is my home
Occupation
child care provider
What Does That Mean

mazimtaim said:
I probably ought to reveal a bit about the Obamas since I am a Chicagoan.

They belong to a "Black" Nationalist Church.

Obama winks at us everytime he is on stage.

What is a Black Nationalist Church, sorry I'm not from the US and don't understand the implication here :10700:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days