Black Spirituality Religion : LUCIFER, AHRIMAN and EUROPEAN OCCULTISM...

ANUK_AUSAR

Nov 2, 2005
Hetep,

There is a book called The Spear of Destiny, written by an Englishman named Trevor Ravenscroft, which details a hidden path of Black Magic undertaken by Adolf Hitler prior to his 1933 accession.

There was a wealth of occultic information surveyed in the process, which I would like to go over and, if possible, accentuate, with some ancestral insights. But before I do that, I would like to gauge the board's desire to involve themselves in a discussion of such proportions.

Any takers?

Hetep.

nibs

Jun 18, 2006
i'll pay attention and participate; but i do not trust or embrace any european or "luciferian" esoteric knowledge.

ANUK_AUSAR

Nov 2, 2005
nibs said:
i'll pay attention and participate; but i do not trust or embrace any european or "luciferian" esoteric knowledge.

And with good reason, because the whole paradigm is shot through with historical errors, and made bitter with the tinge of racism. I'll be back shortly to explain my meaning further.

HETEP.

ANUK_AUSAR

Nov 2, 2005
In the book, The Spear of Destiny, author Trevor Ravenscroft, a WWII veteran and anthroposophist, unveils a teleological scheme in which Christianity serves as the culminating point for all the world's initiatic systems.

He shows how the person of Adolf Hitler was utilized by demonic forces to impede the emanation of the Time-Spirit (Zeitgeist) from the decisive grounds of Germany, and this specifically, by the landmark teachings of one Rudolf Steiner, the ideologue behind Anthroposophy.

He claims to have been instructed in these matters by Dr. Walter Johannes Stein, a defector from Nazi Germany and avid proponent of the Manichaean eschatology of Steiner.

Though Trevor Ravenscroft makes an incredible, and thorough case, ultimately, the facts of history are unsympathetic to his testimony.

Before we get into the meat of his arguments, let's delineate a few of those divorced from their narrative context:

1. The present races of the Earth are degenerated from the ancient civilization of Atlantis, where our bodies were more plastic, our "inner vision" more clarified, our "world-view" comprised only of past impressions made by direct experience, without the assistance of abstract or independent thought.

He claims that, from the rudiments of the Atlantean learning process came the concept of "race," when certain localities of Atlanteans gathered around a "chief" who had absorbed the greatest number of experiences and was, therefore, best-equipped to defend their area.

2. The Atlantean race degenerated when a great premium was placed on the use of "Black Arts" so that one race might triumph over another. A dissatisfied minority survived the inevitable cataclysm to create a human being who was, in contrast to the Atlanteans, entirely insensitive to the higher matters of his spirit, and as such, could "strategize", by which means he prevailed over those extant elements of Atlantean beings which had gripped the earth. The class against which the Ur-Man combatted was represented as the "Nephiliym" or 'Giants' of the Genesis account.

3. There are 4, or perhaps 5 fundamental classes of beings in the universe: The "regular gods", "Lucifer", "Ahriman" and "Humanity". Humanity has, from its assumption of its present form, been deprived of its higher faculties; our High Spirit has been rent from clear view, and has only been attainable through priesthoods in Egypt, Chaldea, Persia, Greece etc. which adept in the use of hallucinogens and states of near-death (The "Temple Sleep" of KMT) to attain a vision of the Macrocosm (World-Soul).

4. The Christ, incarnated in the personality of Jesus, is the first to bridge the divide between the old occult Mysteries, and the world population, fashioning, from an offering of his mutilated flesh, a link between the Macrocosm and the Microcosmic realm of human interaction. He is said, during his lost years, to have studied amongst the various priesthoods of the Asian, African and European realms and found that they had been derelict in that very respect.

More later...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
auset mahogani Black Spirituality Religion : WHO IS SATAN, DEVIL EVIL, LUCIFER? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Brotha Amun Black People : Are you sleeping with Lucifer? Black People Open Forum 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the OT Lucifer became NT Good Lucifer??? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lucifer & the Venus Morning star AACOOLDRE 0
L Black Spirituality Religion : How Can Yashua / Jeuesho / Jesus Be Lucifer? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i shot lucifer Black Entertainment 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Lucifer Has No Conscious (Awareness) Remorse Of Guilt When Performing Evil. Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Poetry : Lucifer's Doll Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Bible Is The Book Of Lucifer ( God) Chief Elder Osiris 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lucifer is Mithra AACOOLDRE 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus is Lucifer Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 114
M Black Spirituality Religion : MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER SATAN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
M Black Spirituality Religion : What is Lucifer, Satan and the Devil? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 369
M Black Spirituality Religion : Lucifer, From GODs point of view Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
A Black Spirituality Religion : LUCIFER, THE BRINGER OF LIGHT... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 76
M Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus is Lucifer. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
R Black Spirituality Religion : The response to the Lucifer thread Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
river Black Spirituality Religion : Lucifer is a Man Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 64
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The MisRepresentation Of Relationship Between God And The Devil,Satan, Lucifer Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Lucifer Is Undeserving Of Forgiveness!!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
M Black Poetry : Resting In Lucifer's Content (1st time poster) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
E Black Poetry : From Lucifer ( Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Fine1952 Black People : Why Black People Shouldn't Celebrate European Holidays Dr. Khalid Muhammad Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union Black People Politics 88
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : 2 European Maps Showing Hebrew Communities Before the Slave trade Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
KingSango Black People : European Insanity. Black People Open Forum 0
crwn Black People : 5 African Cities You Didn’t Know Were Destroyed by European Imperialists Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : "Cleansing ourselves of European Concepts", Lecture by Marimba Ani (3 hrs) Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Food Discussion : European Poultry Society Food Discussion and Recipes 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : European the white folk of an caucasian Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Realm of European Mythology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Mysterious Minoans Were European, DNA Finds Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Asian and European Problem Black People Open Forum 0
E African American History Culture : Interesting portraits of the European Nobility and Kings African American History Culture 16
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Twisted European His Story Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Are There Different Concepts of Mathematics - African vs European For Example ? Black People Open Forum 90
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : African Occult vs European Occult - What are the differences? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
S Black Spirituality Religion : What Was Jesus's Ethnic Orgins ? Asian, African, Or European ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
RAPTOR Black People : Combating the European claim to "universalism": according to Marimba Ani Black People Open Forum 17
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Brother Ashra Kwesi-The European And Arab Murder And Theft Of African Civilization Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and European Law Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The European Culture Of Violence 1 Of 4 Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Sister Merira Kwesi-the European Cultural And Fashion Theft From African People Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Brother Ashra Kwesi-the European And Arab Murder And Theft Of African Civilization(part 1) Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Email This Post Print This Post It’s more than amnesty; it’s genocide for European-Americans Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Multiculturalism = Genocide of White European Peoples.? Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 1 - European Economic Domination of Afrika and Afrikans - Dr. Arthur Lewis Black People Open Forum 2
S Egypt : Ancient Egypt's Role in European History By Dr Kwame Nantambu Egypt 48
W Black People : Rihanna's European tour includes racially insensitive insults Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Are there any aspects of european/euro-centered history that is 'questionable' at best? Black People Open Forum 105