Law Forum : Louisiana mom could face felony charges after punishing sons for robbery

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Ole School Punishment,

Video: Louisiana mom could face felony charges after punishing sons for robbery

BATON ROUGE -- A mom from Louisiana has found herself in trouble with the law, and at the center of a national debate over how she recently chose to discipline her children.

Schaquana Spears ... CBS NEWS

Thirty-year-old Schaquana Spears wanted to show her three sons some tough love by whipping them for breaking into a neighbor's home ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-mom-schaquana-spears-facing-felony-charges-after-punishing-sons-for-robbery/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I certainly hope she files a civil law suit.

Louisiana Officials Praise Mother Arrested for Whipping Sons

A Louisiana mother arrested for whipping her three boys after she found out they had burglarized a neighbor's house has found herself in the national spotlight and is being held up as a model parent by high-ranking state officials.

On Wednesday, Louisiana State Treasurer John Kennedy, a Republican running for a U.S. Senate seat, said in a letter to the secretary of the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services that Spears should not have been arrested for disciplining her children with corporal punishment.

The attorney general said he was reviewing the case because the state faced potential liability, presumably if Spears files a civil suit over the matter ...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/louisiana-officials-praise-mother-arrested-whipping-sons-40117863

Damaris Sheldon

Banned
Jun 27, 2016
She has now experienced the devilish ways todays youth turn the tables against their own parents by colluding with law enforcement who will reward them for bad behavior while incarcerating their parents for trying to teach them not to commit crimes where those same law enforcement types will shoot them dead the very next week. My dad is a hard core strictly by the book retired cop & even he had to shake his head over this one. I have absolutely no plans to ever marry or have children but if I did they would be put up for adoption 24 hours after I posted my own bail.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Black parents are frowned upon for disciplining their children in the ways accepted by our culture when they "act out", but when our children "break the law" and are caught by the police, it's okay for a biased criminal justice system to handle them any way it sees fit, including trying them in a court of law as adults and giving them harsh sentences and exposing them to other criminals who teach them how to think and behave like a career criminal and rob them of their innocence. (long sentence, I know.)

White parents talk and take away toys and white kids kill them in their sleep and go out and party later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE African American History Culture : In 1850’s a Louisiana scientist Dr. Cartwright claimed to have discovered two new diseases peculiar to Blacks that he believed justified enslavement African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Kavanaugh's Dissent In Louisiana's Abortion Case Means Trouble For Roe v. Wade Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Queenie Black People : Floods in Louisiana! Black People Open Forum 3
Aluku Black Education / Schools : A Sytem That Is Working In Louisiana Black Education / Schools 0
crwn Black People : Watch This Disturbing Video Showing Harvard Students Trying To Pass Louisiana's 1964 Literacy Test Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Brain-Eating Amoeba Shows Up in Louisiana Tap Water: Here’s What You Should Know Food Discussion and Recipes 2
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Percy Mayfield- Louisiana (1952) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Too-Saggy Pants Banned in Louisiana, Prompts Fears of Racial Profiling Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : White Mob in Opelousas, Louisiana killed nearly 300 Blacks Over The Right To Vote OldSoul 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Charles Deslondes: 1811 Slave Revolt: New Orleans, Louisiana. African American History Culture 2
pamelab The Front Porch : Introduction on to forum - Know of any Yoruba practitioners in Louisiana? The Front Porch 16
RAPTOR Black People : Modern day slavery in louisiana and mississippi? Black People Open Forum 9
H Black Education / Schools : Louisiana Schools Teaching Black Males They Are Retarded Black Education / Schools 25
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Louisiana Plantation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 36
Destee Black People : SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR LOUISIANA JUDGE WHO WEARS BLACKFACE Black People Open Forum 3
J Black Poetry : " louisiana burning " Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
OmowaleX The Louisiana Native Guard Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Isaiah LOUISIANA BLACK WOMEN... Honoring Black Ancestors 1
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : Louisiana Salmon Croquettes Food Discussion and Recipes 0
I Black People : Louisiana approves spending funds Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : THE "BLACK CODE" OF LOUISIANA Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : The UNBREAKABLE BOND: Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins says he owes his career to his mom Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Texas Mom Sentenced To Jail For Illegal Voting Says She Refuses To Be Intimidated Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Homeless Mom Received 5-Year-Sentence After Falsifying Son’s School District and Twice Selling Drugs Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Harlem Globetrotter’s Smallest Player, Mani Love, Credits Mom for His Success Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Is this mom right to charge her 5-year-old daughter rent? Black Women 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Bullied Tennessee student Keaton Jones' mom faces backlash over Confederate flag photos Black People Open Forum 3
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : Serena Pens Heartwarming Letter To Mom Black Sports 0
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : It's Official: Serena Is A Proud Mom Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Mom slain hours after posting about her financial success on Facebook Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : mom-daughter-graduate-degree Black People Doing Positive Things 0
HODEE Black People : California mom arrested for selling homemade food through Facebook Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How this New Jersey teen earned $500,000 in college scholarships — with a little help from mom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : what does a new mom need most? Black Health and Wellness 7
Liberty Black Positive People : Rondae & Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson Surprise Mom with New Home (Dir By @MrBizness) Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black People Politics : What happened to the ‘hero mom’ of Baltimore’s riots? Black People Politics 0
$$RICH$$ Black Women : To all the Mother's and mom's to be Black Women 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Baltimore teenager smacked by 'hero mom' says he's learned his lesson Black People Doing Positive Things 1
RAPTOR Black People : Baltimore Riots: Mom Smacks Son for Participating Black People Open Forum 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor Black People Doing Positive Things 29
Fine1952 Black People : Pat Robertson Says Don't 'Bust' Dad If He Pulls A Gun On Mom Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Girl helps deliver her own baby sister when her mom goes into labor early Black People Doing Positive Things 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 'tiger mom'? Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Law Forum : Homeless Mom Arrested For Leaving Kids In Car While On Job Interview Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Enki Jails / Prisons : Marissa Alexander, Florida Mom, Faces Mandatory 20 Years In Prison After Failed Stand-Your-Ground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 33
R Black People : brany and ray j mom does interview about family problems and solutions Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mom; Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : MOM GETS 12 YEARS FOR PLACING SON IN BETTER SCHOOL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 34
MS234 Black People : South Carolina mom arrested for cheering too loudly at daughter’s graduation Black People Open Forum 5