NUMB TO THE PAIN OF MY REALITY
CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FORMALITIES
OF MY TRUTH
NO,
I DON'T NEED DR. PHIL OR DR. RUTH

I NEED A SALVATION, A NEW REVELATION
I NEED REDEMPTION NOT TO MENTION
I NEED YOU LORD

PLEASE TELL ME, HOW, AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL, WHEN I NO LONGER CAN HIDE THE BLACK EYES
WHEN THE PAIN HURT SO BAD, THAT MY EYES CAN NO LONGER FORM TEARS TO CRY

HOW, AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL WHEN HIS FIST MAKE MY FACE LOOK LIKE IT UNDER CONSTRUCTION
WHEN HIS ABUSE CAUSE MY LIFE TO LIE IN TOTAL DESTRUCTION

JUST PLEASE TELL ME HOW, AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL AS MY LIPS BEGAN TO SWELL ON MY FACE
WHEN MY ONLY REALITY IS THE BLOOD FROM MY MOUTH THAT I TASTE

HERE I, AM A BITC# AGAIN TODAY, NEVER ANY KIND WORDS TO SAY
BUT THROUGH IT ALL I STILL FIND THE STRENGTH TO PRAY, THAT I'VE SURVIVED ANOTHER DAY

LORD YOU KNOW,
I HAVE CRIED OUT, REACHED OUT, SHOUTED OUT UNTIL I, AM, ALMOST PRAYED OUT
I FEEL SO LEFT OUT, WORN OUT, DYING OUT FROM ABUSE THAT HAS PUT MY MIND IN SO MUCH DOUBT

LORD PLEASE LOOK AT ME, YOU SAY I, AM, YOUR CHILD, PLEASE HELP ME, I WANT TO DIE
YET I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUICIDE, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN SURVIVE

LORD I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PRAY ANYMORE, MY THOUGHTS ARE NO LONGER MINES TO THINK
I'M SO SCARED, BECAUSE, HE WANTS TO CONTROL EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, EVEN THE WORDS WRITTEN IN THIS INK

LORD IF NOT TONIGHT, SOMEDAY
CAN YOU PLEASE FIND ME, HELP ME, SEEK ME, KEEP ME, PLEASE RELEASE ME
FROM THIS PERSONAL HELL, FROM THE ME THAT I'VE FAILED

SAVE ME FROM THE HANDS THAT DEMANDS MY DIGNITY AND MY SANITY
PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THE MAN, THAT HATE TO LOVE ME, BUT LOVES TO HATE ME

I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT TO BE HERE, BUT I STAND BEFORE YOU, WITH NOTHING LEFT OF ME BUT MY WORDS AND MY HEART
I STAND BEFORE YOU WITH THE LAST BREATH THAT I MAY GET A CHANCE TO BREATHE, ASKING YOU TO CHOOSE ME A BRAND NEW START

LORD PLEASE BLESS ME AND GIVE ME A CHANCE TO FEEL
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE MY SOUL AT PEACE AND MY SPIRIT HEALED

TONIGHT LORD
TAKE ME BACK, TAKE ME FROM THIS DEMON, I CALLED MY MAN
REMIND HIM THAT YOUR LOVE FOR ME, IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE STRENGHT OF HIS HAND

© Copyright 2004 by FINDLOVEINME

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister Sister Sister ... you had me AAALLLLLLLLL UP IN THIS ... :injured:

Oh My Gosh ... tell the story ... tell the story ... tell the story !!!

BEAUTIFUL !!!

:heart:

Destee

DrSeide

Apr 18, 2013
powerful.... like i've said to all 4 of my sisters, once he put his hands on you, the only option left is to walk away... and then call me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FINDLOVEINME Black Poetry : LORD PLEASE TELL ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
C Black People : The Only Lord That Is Going To Bless You Black People Open Forum 7
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Lord Knows Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
willa Black Spirituality Religion : The LORD and politics. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : Like LORD TORIQUE and PETER GUNZ I'm the sweeter one it's a “deja vue (uptown)” there be butt aroun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Chevron Dove Black Christians : 2 THE LORD OF MISRULE~THE OMEN OF QUAILS Christian Study Group 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : I Will Bless The Lord At All Times Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lord, Help Me - Donny Hathaway Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Whose Lord is he? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Lord Infamous Dead of 3/6 Mafia Black Entertainment 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: The Temptations - The Lord's Prayer (Paul Singing Lead) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan - "Walk With Me, Lord" Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tina Turner singing Gospel - Our Lord Will Make A Way Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - We Need You Right Now Lord Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Soldiers Of The Lord Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thank You Lord - Rachelle Ferrell Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lord Finesse vs. Percee p. rematch Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Omowale Jabali Black Christians : The "Logia" of The Lord Christian Study Group 19
A Black People : The Lord Forbids The Taking Of Money For Preaching? Black People Open Forum 23
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Krs one & Lord Finesse - Freestyle...........ENTER WITH CAUTION! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu (Uptown Baby) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Dannie Belles - No One But The Lord Khasm13 0
TotalView Black Haiku : dear Lord Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Zambia : China; playing the plantation Lord game in Zambia Zambia 23
nevar Black Poetry : Dear Lord it me your fallen Angel..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : Women Who Love Their LORD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The Lord is always kindest Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Speciality Of Lord Datta & His Best Devotee Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Lord Under Investigation For Failure To Provide Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
S Black Spirituality Religion : I SELF LORD AND MASTER Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK Black Health and Wellness 71
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Lord, Make ME An Angel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : Break Me Oh Lord!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
H Black Spirituality Religion : Lord Jamar NGE's and their contributions to Hiphop Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Oh Lord I Pray De’ Brother’s Prayer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The Lord said that if one is always associated with His service, He will take care of Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Lord tolerates anything, even things which damage His personality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identity mark for recognizing the human incarnation of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : What is the speciality of Lord Jesus? Who is the best devotee of Lord Jesus? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identifying present human incarnation The main project of Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : If you are loved by the Lord, you will be a liberated soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Poetry : It gets lonely somethimes ....................Lord Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The Lord does not need your service in anyway for His work. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The service to the Lord should be done according to the requirement and will of the L Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Sacrifice to Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The human form of Lord has no obligation to see that every body recognizes Him Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Miracle is the yardstick of ignorant people to measure the Divinity of the Lord Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Sacrifice to Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1