Black Poetry : Look his luck is graphic got stuck in traffic after he picked a chick up but need some quick luck to

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Look his luck is graphic
got stuck in traffic
after he picked a chick up
but need some quick luck
to get some, arrived late
at the party music was great
he can use it to get wet cake
DJ scratch the mix and dispatch
some sick sound, in this world
saw a raw phat PUERTO RICIAN girl
arrived at Walmart on the stroke of 9
and hope to find a chick, nope not this time
he wanted to drink red wine
ahead of time misled from time to time
PUERTO RICIAN girl at home sweaty and hot
and really her doors already lock
boys come knock she be in shock
never open, they may try knock
the boots jump on top and go cahoots”
SHE SAID: next week
sex will make her freak
I think he want pie and wine
and by that time
she'll be gone home
he has boss facts
but they off the track
like cars with flat tires
and he have bizarre fat desires
boys be up to bat like umpires
calling games and balling for fame
now this is Black HIPHOP that came
to VIRGINIA BEACH so don't blame
the game, this rap is sick and
like chap stick it's in demand
look you need a smart flow
to start the show
my words fly like they part crow
my panties are wet enough
but you don't get to huff and puff
and go crazy on it
and get all the gravy doggone it
oh a PUERTO RICIAN go through a lot
here in VIRGINIA BEACH boys in hot
pursuit out to stop a cute and throw
her in bed while her lips jest glow red
have to be alert
when they see me twerk
see my mini-skirt and go berserk
guess a girl can't toy when
she have a boyfriend
she left him he lost his mind
throwing things around asinine
junk I remember one time
I was in extreme weather
wearing a green leather
mini-skirt
butt doing plenty work
a boy saw that
as a raw stat
by sex law it's phat
look boo you got cake I'm in love
so gone let me take you to the club
oh no you may try for pie
one guy had me so hat I try
leave but he squeezed my waist
and beg me please for my lace
oh he wanna tease and chase
my body like cat and mouse
and believe me wet stats at my house

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
and believe me wet stats at my house
I'm a bagel and sweet
and you unable to speak
fell in love with my unique
PUERTO RICIAN body a leak
in my panties oh boys seek
sex, all in my Rolodex street
tamed to keep aim its sweet meat
oh gosh I'm so hot down there
juice all around everywhere
PUERTO RICIAN girls go through
a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH boys do
reach for the panties this is true
in KROGER kissed a boy a little while ago
bought Folgers and my style is to flow
got a whole mile to go
before I escape this
he wanted cake and a kiss
he was from the street with class
and out front KROGER selling cheap gas
my breasts in silk they bounce
and this boy want milk every ounce
my body so built and pronounced
I'm shook to deft galore
and to the left a book store
my phat aim is to rhyme but at the same time
not fall in love with him
he's hot tall above the rim
nothing much changed
his touch so strange
as he grabbed my waist
just to have at my lace
his vocab had taste
Providence Road hurl out-front
this boy in KROGERS doing a girl hunt”
“SO LOOK BOO my car parked in the lot
this could be the start of a hot
affair, so my aim is not to jive
but plot to remain alive
while I dive between your thighs
into the cream pies
and girl you got dream eyes
and skies the limit
while I tries to get up in it”
“ NAW player wait a minute

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lady luck: Virginia woman wins Pick 4 lottery 30 times in one day Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH devastated as a car accelerated toward me had to duck that's just bad luck a sad c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : for him time to amuse but confused and mixed up had to fix his luck, style old like wild mold,growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
serious brother Black People : Good bye and good luck Black People Open Forum 25
R Black Poetry : My style is corrupt and rhymes pile up so I have wild Luck trying to separate verbs that devastate n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Not having good luck yet and I’m upset my true force Is on due course to crash rhyme a lot HIP HOP m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
M Black Poetry : Bad Luck: Poem dedicated to the homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
anAfrican Black People : Good Luck, Fam Black People Open Forum 45
F My luck Black Children 8
M Black Poetry : No such thing as Luck! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
TruthHitman African American History Culture : A Graphic Description of the Portuguese Jew named Baruch Spinoza African American History Culture 0
OldSoul OldSoul : U S History of the Death Penalty Graphic OldSoul 0
MsInterpret Black People : Was Kendrick Johnson Killed? (Warning: Graphic Image) Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : Inhumanity knows no ethnic boundaries.. don't sleep on man's inhumanity to man. (warning: graphic) Black People Open Forum 88
B Black Poetry : Prince of darkness-warning,graphic Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
directlite Black Poetry : I thought about posting this to my IG but today's my first day (my account just got approved) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : U got it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Travel in the car on gravel very far to babble at the bar house roof got tar paper, hocus pocus got stamina like an auto focus in a camera got hype sn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 'I Got Tired of Hunting Black and Hispanic People' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Former AU Ambassador Speech That Got Her Eliminated by The Powers That Be Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Got Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black Poetry : Got a cute glock and a tube top Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : 8/9/2019 got terrific fame no specific name perfume sniff it on a dame my thing cream too much boys seen and touched extreme like STARKY AND HUTCH tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How Watermelon's Reputation Got Tangled In Racism African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth a good quality of life this policy is nice got gal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : fountains showering and mountains towering all around visible for miles got renown digital styles th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got slapped in the face because I rap at a fast pace right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2