destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I introduced this new feature this past weekend, via the Kitchen Table. I was trying to get it all working, but as usual, it's going to take some ramping up. It did work, but not as smoothly as I want. I'll be working on it more this week and hopefully by this weekend, it will be more stable ... :callme:

What this is ... is a Live Talk Conference ... where if you call in from your phone to - 1-866-4-DESTEE - you will be a part of the Destee Family Conference Call. Everyone can hear everyone else. We will also be broadcasting live on destee.com. It's my hope that we will have our own "live radio call in show" - which is what this is (in essence) - 24/7. Of course I cannot man the station 24/7 by myself, so we will have to grow into it. Until then, we will have live shows as often as I can do them.

The way it works is ... you call - 1-866-4-DESTEE - and you'll be automatically brought into the conference on mute. Your mic is muted, but you can hear. If you want to talk, you can press *5 on your phone, which raises your hand - the host will see your hand raised and call on you to speak when it's your turn. Of course you can leave the conference at any time by hanging up your phone. You can also listen live via destee.com. There is not a way (at this time) to call-in directly from destee.com, but I do want that.

You do not have to be a Member of destee.com to call / participate but we do want you to join destee.com ... :look:

It's my hope with this coronavirus pandemic, social distancing, etc., we will have another way to come together, share, discuss this phenomena, as well as anything else we want to talk about. We can reassure each other that we are not alone in this, even though we may be alone in our homes. We can give live updates to each other about what is going on in our own locations. You can take part from anywhere that you have a telephone, making Internet access not absolutely necessary.

Of course destee.com rules apply, no cursing, disrespect, etc.

I am very excited about this. It's something I have wanted a very long time.

The initial run had some bumps but I'm confident I'll be able to resolve them.

I will be sharing more as I learn more.

Again, it's my hope that this weekend we can go live again.

If you have any questions please ask.

YAAAAAAY Us! :yaay: :yaay: ... :callme:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

I introduced this new feature this past weekend, via the Kitchen Table. I was trying to get it all working, but as usual, it's going to take some ramping up. It did work, but not as smoothly as I want. I'll be working on it more this week and hopefully by this weekend, it will be more stable ... :callme:

What this is ... is a Live Talk Conference ... where if you call in from your phone to - 1-866-4-DESTEE - you will be a part of the Destee Family Conference Call. Everyone can hear everyone else. We will also be broadcasting live on destee.com. It's my hope that we will have our own "live radio call in show" - which is what this is (in essence) - 24/7. Of course I cannot man the station 24/7 by myself, so we will have to grow into it. Until then, we will have live shows as often as I can do them.

The way it works is ... you call - 1-866-4-DESTEE - and you'll be automatically brought into the conference on mute. Your mic is muted, but you can hear. If you want to talk, you can press *5 on your phone, which raises your hand - the host will see your hand raised and call on you to speak when it's your turn. Of course you can leave the conference at any time by hanging up your phone. You can also listen live via destee.com. There is not a way (at this time) to call-in directly from destee.com, but I do want that.

You do not have to be a Member of destee.com to call / participate but we do want you to join destee.com ... :look:

It's my hope with this coronavirus pandemic, social distancing, etc., we will have another way to come together, share, discuss this phenomena, as well as anything else we want to talk about. We can reassure each other that we are not alone in this, even though we may be alone in our homes. We can give live updates to each other about what is going on in our own locations. You can take part from anywhere that you have a telephone, making Internet access not absolutely necessary.

Destee

A wonderful idea @Destee, looking forward to call in from the site when that option avails.

Fireman

May 19, 2017

Destee
Sorry I missed it. Will try to be on it next time.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

I have successfully set everything up now. I have had the station live several times over the past 48 hours, received calls, had conversations, without issue ... :callme:

Our station has 24/7 capability, but unfortunately, I cannot do 24/7 time on it. Manning the station these past 48 hours has been challenging. Even when there aren't calls coming in, taking place, etc., one has to watch for new calls coming in, requiring almost dedicated attention to the effort. I will have to set a specific time for me to be available for shows, perhaps in the evening - like 6-10 pm ET or something like that. I am not sure yet, as it's still a work in progress.

I am looking forward to having a "web site ownership hour" where folk can call in with questions about owning a web site, what it takes, questions they may have about their own web site, etc. Again, no hard plans on this yet, it's all still early, but this is something I would like to do.

I am still working on making a "call in" button from destee.com, so you don't have to use your phone to call in. Give me more time on this.

Overall, they system works great and I will post more updates here as needed.

Loving Us!

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tevin Campbell Singing live in His living room Can we Talk Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
C Black People : Live Thyself, What Does It Mean? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Black Child Now Live - Chadwick Boseman (Netflix Series) Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : CHAKA KHAN ~ LIVE ~ CHRISTMAS ONLY ONCE A YEAR Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Write to Live Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 8 Simple Tips to Live Longer and Healthier Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : LIVE !!!! Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago Black Man Is Shot on Facebook Live While Campaigning For Political Candidate Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Eat vanilla wafer and jive while his paper is live with glamour and grammar, sound pathetic right wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : live corrupt and fiery can't give up entirely life pulled apart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Watch Les Twins, winners on ‘World of Dance,’ perform live on TODAY Black Entertainment 0
freddie419 Black People : 22 dead, 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Manchester Arena and two victims named - live update Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating More of This Will Make You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : TONIGHT: ‘Time and Punishment: A Town Hall Discussion with Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein’ Airs Live on Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood s Black People Politics 11
crwn Black People Politics : Do You Want To Live In A True Democracy Or.. Black People Politics 1
B Health and Wellness : Facebook Live with Richard A. Norden, MD of Norden Laser Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Hollywood Live & Uptown Magazine Partner To Create A Multi-Level Platform For Brands! Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : BK Live TV Taping of INVINCIBLE Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : SunDown Towns still live Black People Open Forum 4
nilevalley Black People Politics : New York Daily News proves Donald Trump is a "They Live" Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Grab my hair give it a perm then live and learn far as music thought I could use it drank a crew of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Don't Live in California or Florida? Here's How to Grow Citrus Indoors Food Discussion and Recipes 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Live From the Apollo, AZ where the sun strips U Dry AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
river Black People : For Those Who Live on the West Coast Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Budgetnista inspires 11,000 women to 'Live Richer' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul OldSoul : There are 620 million people in Africa without electricity. Here's where they live. OldSoul 8
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Howlin Wolf Smokestack Lightning - Live (1964) Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Glen Goins Mothership Connection-I Wanna Ride LIVE! Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Rick Braun, Larry Carlton, Kenny Garrett, Boney James, Kirk Whalum - ALWAYS THERE (Live) Black Entertainment 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : LIVE : turkey beating USA! Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The 10 worst states to live in Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Gallery: CNBC's 10 best states to live in Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : living colour - pride(live) Black Entertainment 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alkebu-Lan: Land of the Blacks (Live at the East), James Mtume's Umoja Ensemble Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : RICK JAMES & TEENA MARIE - Fire & Desire (Live) R.I.P Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Quincy Jones 75th Birthday Celebration live at Montreux 2008 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Atheist and Creationist debate live today tune in. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Michael Smith Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - The Ghetto (Live) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - Superwoman (Where were you when I needed you) - (Live) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Live New Year's Eve Gathering - Tonight @ 10 pm ET - destee.tv Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black People : Live Show Wednesday Night @ 9 pm ET - Brother OldSoul - Topic : Nelson Mandella Black People Open Forum 7