Black Poetry : like well known characteristics tell stories strong and ballistic they grown and twisted but when t

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
like well known characteristics tell stories strong and ballistic
they grown and twisted but when tossed in the air folks kiss it
so I'm listed as a major savior to some as my behavior come
from being hoodwinked and could be on the brink to drink rum
pour a glass need more class my script soar fast a rule of thumb
can have a ton of wine have fun online and be one of a kind
but dang some dude bought a nine, “wow put that away find
something else to toy around with, mess around and blow
your toe off then you'll have a complex flow like PLEXICO”
was walking down the street talking to a brown sweet when
I saw a pimp make a raw attempt to snatch a chick quick then
he flash some cash and she backed off said naw then I pretend
that I didn't see a thing I jest jingle my key ring held my girlfriend

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
$$RICH$$
clear.gif
thanks for the props on this one it was a throw together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Last known survivor of transatlantic slave trade discovered thanks to new historic research African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Pause on the stats of my rhyme they known to cause cats to be blind so it's best to stay away and su Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty African American History Culture : The Lesser-Known History of African-American Cowboys African American History Culture 2
R Black Poetry : Random alarm led me to abandon my farm cows gone I've somehow known that this would happen my own c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Black Entertainment : What in the world happened to the artist formerly known as Mos Def? Black Entertainment 24
Black Phoenix Black Education / Schools : Top 15 Little-Known Scholarships For Women and Girls in 2015/2016 Black Education / Schools 0
Al D Black People : Should Abe Lincoln be known as Dishonest Abe or Honest Abe Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black Positive People : Meet Sada Mire: the First Somali Archeologist known to the World Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : LIttle Known Black History Fact: The Fultz Quadruplets Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LITTLE KNOWN HEALTH FACTS Black Health and Wellness 3
I Black People : The identities of the 9/11 hi-jackers being known ONE DAY after 9/11 Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Poetry : This is a series of known quality with a home policy With hotter flames and a proper name such and p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
CosmicMessenger Black People : I Have Known Many Great Black Men In My Life Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : "U.S. has the worst education system known to Science" Science and Technology 18
NUBIANNINJA Black Spirituality Religion : THE UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL" "ALL" IS "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARK MATTER E Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Oldest Known Mayan Astronomical Calendar Stuns Scientists Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IF THE TRUTH WERE EVER KNOWN... Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 30 Little Known Facts about America Black People Open Forum 14
nixprophet Black People Politics : The Black Man Formally Known as Obama pt.2 Black People Politics 2
nixprophet Black People Politics : The Black Man Formally Known as Obama Black People Politics 11
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Abraham's Father's Land also Known as... Christian Study Group 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Let It Be Heard And Known!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Known B4 Paternity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Black People : Known Places of Respectful Interaction Amongst Black People Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Iraq; If the Facts are Known, Why are the Troops not Home???? Black People Open Forum 8
N Let it be known Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 22
cherryblossom Black Poetry : The Artist Formerly Known As and Is Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
anAfrican Science and Technology : A Little Known Privacy "Threat" Science and Technology 0
K Black People : The oldest truth is the only known truth Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF LAWS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN. Black People Open Forum 12
D Black People : No Child Left Behind, better known as No Child Gets Ahead. Black People Open Forum 15
M Kwame Ture formerly known as Stokely Carmichael Honoring Black Ancestors 7
Y Black Poetry : I Should Have Known... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Value of God is known Only by the spiritual knowledge Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D African American History Culture : Pestering Black Woman Making Us Known in the White House African American History Culture 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?What Is The Greatest Known? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
sheikdadon Poetry Critiques : I WANT TO BE KNOWN PT.1 N 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Pan-Africanism : African Immigrants Make Presence Known in U.S. Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
Isaiah JAMIL AL-AMIN, BETTER KNOWN AS H. RAP BROWN... Honoring Black Ancestors 0
N Black Poetry : Let it be Known Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Known Inherently, Felt Intuitively Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
C Black Entertainment : Otherwise Known as Murder Inc Black Entertainment 1
J Black Poetry : If I Hada Known Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
1poetsought Black Poetry : Could of Known Paradise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : What Were The First Words of God Known To Man? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
W Black Poetry : The Gentleman known as GQ - Watcher & Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : well-known enemy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : ...my love...known Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Perfection Black People : In Context Series: The Characteristics of the History of Chinese Money Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Characteristics of Prophets [AS] Islam Study Group 1