KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Peace and Blessings, Librans!

I just wanted to take the time to inform my Venus-ruled social buddies (Libras) and others around the world that the Sun is currently in Libra at 0° 18' at the time of this post.

Having said that, I would like to wish all of you Libras a Happy Earth-B-day in advance. I may not be around on the particular day of your B-day, so I wanted to ensure I greeted you before your time comes.

I do hope that you enjoy your respective Day to the fullest, and enjoy being a year wiser!

KWABENA

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
This may be late, but I just wanted to wish all my fellow Libra natives around the world a Happy B-day, and hope you enjoy your respective Day(s) to the fullest!

KWABENA

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: