Black Astrology : LIBRA THE SCALES...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
The abbreviation for the word “pound” (lb.) is derived from the Latin word “libra,” which was the ancient Roman pound-weight. This is where the British got their pound. The word “libra” also means a pair of scales, or balance in the Latin language. Keep this in mind next time you see the abbreviations for the words “pint” and “quart,” where the first and last letter of these words designate their abbreviations...

Prettylocs1022

Jan 22, 2004
virginia
Occupation
Clerical
Libra/Scorpio Could you tell me a little about the cusp of Libra/Scorpio.

The Cusp of Virgo and Libra...[
Can you tell me a little about the cusp of Libra/Scorpio. I thank you in advance. I actually think that I am more Libra than Scorpio, however, years ago October 22 used to be Scorpio but now it is Libra. :blush:

It is possible for those born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra to be rather imbalanced - and to regard the trivial as being of extreme importance, but that is rare. Usually, this native has a very harmonious nature, relating all elements in his/her life through a natural analytical ability. Others often seek their advice in making decisions.

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and Libra is ruled by Venus; so this native will easily communicate sympathy and emotions. He/she will inevitably be someone others will seek out both as a counselor in times of trouble and as an emotional companion. This person can help people to feel unity both with other individuals and with the Universe...

The element of Virgo is mutable earth; that of Libra is cardinal air. In this combination the cardinality will dominate, providing leadership ability in communication and an intellectual bent - an outgoing personality with firmly established goals and purposes. Underlying this will be adaptability, diplomacy, and the ability to describe those goals and purposes so as to be clearly understood. There is also the capacity to apply intellectual aims to material ends.

Thus if the individual born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra can avoid becoming caught up in trivia, he/she will be a welcomed friend and counselor, a happy and creative lover, and an outgoing and successful individual who can communicate his/her goals clearly - and see them through to a fine conclusion...[/QUOTE]

Prettylocs1022

Jan 22, 2004
virginia
Occupation
Clerical
Can anyone tell me about the cusp of Libra/Scorpio. I was born on October 22, 1967 in Wiesbaden Germany. Years ago I was a scorpio now I am Libra. However I am more like Libra than Scorpio.

Thank you in advance,
Pretty Locs

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
PrettyLocs:

You are a Libra with the Moon in Gemini. You were born on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, and here is what that means:

Being born on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, it is possible for you to fall prey to an unbalanced, deep suspicion of others that amounts to paranoia; but that is unusual. Most people born on this cusp instead enjoy an intense knowledge of the harmonious relationships of existence.

Libra is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, and Scorpio is ruled by Mars, the planet of war - two opposing principles indeed. If you can successfully reconcile these opposing qualities in your personality, you will achieve the ability to judge those difficult situations where the only way to achieve harmony is to eliminate that which is out of tune and renew with that which is in sympathy with the whole.

The element of Libra is cardinal air; that of Scorpio is fixed water. There is bound to be some opposition between the cardinal desire to create new goals, and the fixed resistance to change, but air and water actually work well together. Air provides intellect and communicative ability; while water tempers any excessive tendencies with prudence, foresight and sympathy. Lack of vitality will be made up for by the combination of thought and sensitivity.

In conclusion, you must avoid paranoid tendencies and learn to balance passivity and aggressiveness. Once you do this, you will achieve inner harmony, innate judgment, intellectual and communicative ability, foresight and sensitivity. Through your own efforts you will become a stronger person...

Prettylocs1022

Jan 22, 2004
virginia
Occupation
Clerical
Libra woman and Taurus Man

Can you tell me how this relationship will work. I was born 10-22-67 and he was born 04-23-72. Do you think this is a workable relationship?

Thank you in advance,
Prettylocs1022

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.