Black Astrology : LIBRA THE SCALES...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
All the air signs (Gemini and Aquarius are the other two) are concerned with relationships. Gemini is the sign of siblings, Aquarius is the sign of friends, and Libra is the sign of husbands and wives...

mcb00

Sep 25, 2005
Thanks!

Thank you Aqil!

I did not understand your message at the other thread (the one about Libran sexuality) at first :)

I am still reading what you posted. It's interesting because I often read that Libra is compatible with the other air signs...but they are too cold for someone as "needy" of attention and affection as Libra...I think.

I actually have Leo rising (you almost got it right). I also have both Venus and Mars in Scorpio. I read somwhere that whoever has that combination is very attractive to the opposite sex. Is that right? :lift:

May God keep your gift and help you use it for the best of the community.

mcb00

Sep 25, 2005
Badly affected moon

Hello Aqil,

Someone recently told me that I have a "badly affected moon" and that is affecting my health and life.

Can you please tell me what that means?

Thanks so much!

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
mcb00 said:
I also have both Venus and Mars in Scorpio. I read somwhere that whoever has that combination is very attractive to the opposite sex. Is that right?
No doubt...because Scorpio is the sex-sign of the zodiac, and you have the planet of love and the planet of war in the sign of sex! In astrology Venus represents the responsive side of your romantic soul, your social self, and your need and capacity to form relationships. Mars represents your outward sexual expression, your capacity for aggression and your ability to take assertive action. Planetary conjunctions represent a union, a blending of the qualities and interests the individual planets represent separately. The energies and assets of planets in conjunction will operate as one unit, like inseparable Siamese twins...and Scorpio is an energy that promotes closure and recycling...

mcb00 said:
Someone recently told me that I have a "badly affected moon" and that is affecting my health and life. Can you please tell me what that means?
The correct term is "afflicted," not "affected." A celestial body (in your case, the Moon) that receives adverse aspects from other celestial bodies is said to be "afflicted" in astrology. A planet that receives many difficult aspects and few harmonious ones is said to be "heavily afflicted." An afflicted Moon in a horoscope is associated with hypertension and overreaction or difficulty getting in touch with one's feelings and inability to respond...

mcb00

Sep 25, 2005
Re:

Thanks Aqil! You're awesome :)

I was wondering if there are any ways to "fix" an afflicted moon. My moon is in Cancer and I've been told that my emotional problems may be due to that...I've heard that in Vedic Astrology pearls are used to fix that...

Do you know anything about that?

All the best! :car:

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Your natal Moon in Cancer squares (90-degree aspect, considered adverse) Mercury and Pluto in Libra and trines (120-degree aspect, considered favorable) Mars and Uranus in Scorpio. Thus your natal Moon is not afflicted. In your horoscope 4 celestial bodies are in the air signs; 4 are in the water signs, and 2 are in the fire signs, and you have a fire sign on your Ascendant. There were no celestial bodies in the earth signs at the time of your birth, which indicates that for the most part your feet are not on the ground. It also indicates that you have trouble holding on to money - because it doesn't mean much. You dream the impossible dream but you rarely put these dreams to practical use. And most difficult of all, you find it hard to differentiate between that which really matters ("matter" is quite earthy and practical) and that which is unimportant and passing. You make mountains out of molehills, and you rarely have time to get right down to the "nitty-gritty."

mcb00

Sep 25, 2005
Re:

Thank you so much Aqil. I appreciate the insight.

I'm surprised I was told I had an affilcted moon...I would have to agree that I tend to overspend and I'm not very concerned with practical matters. I don't think that I don't appreciate the value of things though. Also, it is not so much that I don't know the difference between what matters and what doesn't. Rather, everything matters to me!

I wish you well...

MCB

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
In honor of Jesse's 64th birthday:

THE HOROSCOPE OF JESSE JACKSON

Jesse Louis Jackson was born on Wednesday, October 8, 1941, at 3:23pm (EST), in Greenville, South Carolina. He was born with the Sun in Libra, the Moon in Taurus, and his time of birth gives him Aquarius rising. In other words, Jesse Jackson is a Libra with a Taurus personality who sees the world through the eyes of an Aquarian.

With the Sun in Libra Jesse is balanced and moderate, with a sense of proportion, harmony, and an acute appreciation of shades of meaning. His basic character is uncommitted, congenial, peaceful, and indecisive. Qualities of friendliness abound, as well as courteousness, sociability, mildness and kindness. He possesses a mind with a gift for comparisons, standards, and harmony. As a husband and father he is refined, well disposed and understanding. He is politically moderate - between the two extremes - fair, conciliatory, and enduring.

Jesse's Moon in Taurus indicates that his emotions tend to be steady and placid. This lunar position is very strong because the Moon is exalted in Taurus. It brings out its reflective and steady side, which means that Jesse will stick to his ideals and purposes no matter how great the odds. He is blindly faithful, sentimental, and very affectionate. His reactions to sense impressions are slow but strong, and he possesses a very accurate memory. He will ponder over an action for a long time, using premises, ethics and ideals, and he assimilates and acts upon information in a slow, steady manner. It is difficult for him to change his mind, and he resents any interference once he has reached a decision. He is a determined person, with well-developed intuition and sound judgment, and he desires success in whatever endeavor he commits himself to.

With Aquarius rising Jesse is electric, magnetic, inspirational, impressionistic, studious and intuitive. He always appears quite self-confident, and exudes an air of "if you like me, fine - if you don't, that's fine too." He enjoys being different, and takes great pride in his distinct individualism. He has strong powers of concentration, deep feelings, and a great love of beauty in the form of art, music, and nature. Jesse is a seeker of truth (Aquarius is the sign of truth), but he also has a desire to put his knowledge of truth to work in practical ways.

Jesse's Libra Sun occupies the 8th house in his horoscope. This is a very political placement, because he is able to attract the support of other people. His Taurus Moon is part of a powerful triple-conjunction stellium that includes Saturn and Uranus (his life ruler), all within 5º of orb! This unusual stellium occupies the 3rd house of communications. Venus, his ruling planet, is in Scorpio and occupies the 9th house of the higher mind and religion. It forms a powerful opposition to the Taurus stellium in the 3rd house. Mercury, the planet of communications, is also in Scorpio and the 9th house. Mars, the planet of dynamic energy, is dignified in Aries and tenants the 2nd house of money and material possessions, opposing his Libra Sun.

Jupiter, the planet of good fortune, is in Gemini and occupies the 4th house of the home and family. Jupiter is accidentally exalted (meaning its influences are strong) in the 4th house, and is part of a grand trine in the air signs, which includes his Libra Sun and Aquarius Ascendant. A grand trine in the air signs indicates intellectual superiority. Jesse has six planets in the fixed (i.e., stubborn) signs and four planets in the earth signs, which means that at times he displays characteristics that are strongly Taurus in nature (Taurus is a fixed earth sign). In other words, Jesse is a Taurus underneath.

Although Jackson is a Libra with Aquarius rising (both air signs), the earth sign Taurus and the water sign Scorpio are very prominent in his horoscope. He is a Taurus underneath, having the Moon, Saturn and Uranus in this sign closely conjoined in the 3rd house of communications. Many planets in Taurus gives an individual a distinct voice and confers great oratorical powers. Jesse possesses a very distinct voice and is a superb orator, being very dynamic and articulate in his speech. He is also a very skilled communicator.

The Scorpio influence is very prominent in Jesse's horoscope, because the Sun occupies the 8th house, which is ruled by Scorpio on the natural zodiac. Venus is in Scorpio, within 6º of an exact conjunction to the Midheaven (the highest point in the horoscope), indicating that Jesse is innately goal-oriented. Mercury, the planet of the mind, is also in Scorpio, and Scorpio is the sign on the cusp of the 9th house of the higher mind, religion, philosophy, and long journeys. This powerful Scorpio influence shows that in addition to being a natural mediator and a true prince of peace, Jesse Jackson is persistent and a very tough fighter - and he usually gets what he wants.

With Mercury and Venus in the 9th house of religion, and Mars, the planetary ruler of the 9th house dignified in Aries, Jesse Jackson is a deeply religious man with an enduring faith in God. He stands tall and proud; proud of his African heritage, and proud of his role as one of this this country's most influential African-American leader. "KEEP HOPE ALIVE!" he exhorts, and like the gold-burning fires of Elijah's chariot, his powerful oratory streaks across the sky and lights up the poor, the downtrodden, and young people seeking hope and direction...

Sha'iyn

May 9, 2007
i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
Occupation
construction
AAAAAAQQIIIIIILLLLLL

Brother of the Zodiacus

Where are you?

I have an important question about me and my parent's signs.

I as born 9-23, my mother was born 9-24, my father was born 10-06, my aunt was born 9-23, my niece was born 9-25, my son was born 02-09.

So, I am a Virgo-Libra cusp, any significance?

I recognize a lot of these traits in my character.

And i'm studying Egipt and Afriqa. So, things are opening up to me lke never before. It's almost scary.

Sha'iyn

May 9, 2007
i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
Occupation
construction
PLEEEASE RESPOND!

Aqil said:
The Cusp of Virgo and Libra...

It is possible for those born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra to be rather imbalanced - and to regard the trivial as being of extreme importance, but that is rare. Usually, this native has a very harmonious nature, relating all elements in his/her life through a natural analytical ability. Others often seek their advice in making decisions.

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and Libra is ruled by Venus; so this native will easily communicate sympathy and emotions. He/she will inevitably be someone others will seek out both as a counselor in times of trouble and as an emotional companion. This person can help people to feel unity both with other individuals and with the Universe...

The element of Virgo is mutable earth; that of Libra is cardinal air. In this combination the cardinality will dominate, providing leadership ability in communication and an intellectual bent - an outgoing personality with firmly established goals and purposes. Underlying this will be adaptability, diplomacy, and the ability to describe those goals and purposes so as to be clearly understood. There is also the capacity to apply intellectual aims to material ends.

Thus if the individual born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra can avoid becoming caught up in trivia, he/she will be a welcomed friend and counselor, a happy and creative lover, and an outgoing and successful individual who can communicate his/her goals clearly - and see them through to a fine conclusion...
Please explain "...being caught up in trivia." which seems to be natural to a Virgo-Libra cusp i.e. september 23rd '79 hint-hint

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly