Black Astrology : LIBRA THE SCALES...

hershey777

Nov 10, 2004
Libra in Transit

Born October 21, 1957, 4:09AM, Scorpio Cusp
local time 04:09 am in Houston, TX (US) U.T. 10:09 95w22, 29n46 sid. time 05:45:54 --Ascendant Virgo 26°55'13
Success and the ultimate road to it escape me!! Is there something about my sign that I'm not heeding. Fairly intelluctual, artistic, currently a programming geek. But I know this is not my ultimate goal. GIve a sister a little insight.
:ghost:

hershey777

Nov 10, 2004
Libra in Transit

hershey777 said:
Born October 21, 1957, 4:09AM, Scorpio Cusp
local time 04:09 am in Houston, TX (US) U.T. 10:09 95w22, 29n46 sid. time 05:45:54 --Ascendant Virgo 26°55'13
Success and the ultimate road to it escape me!! Is there something about my sign that I'm not heeding. Fairly intelluctual, artistic, currently a programming geek. But I know this is not my ultimate goal. GIve a sister a little insight.
:ghost

Distant

Mar 13, 2004
I was born on Sept 27 1984 My Gf was born on sept 14 1983 how will our relationship be? What should I look out for?

1hotvirgowoman

Oct 25, 2004
Howdy Aqil!!! I have a question for you. I'm a Virgo with my ascendant in Libra and moon in Sag, my question is this, if I was paired up with a Libra how would it work out?. I don't know his birth time yet so I couldn't tell you what his asc. was. I'm curious.....

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
This is a good combination, ms. virgo...his natal Sun in Libra conjuncts your Libra Ascendant. However, earth and air are incompatible elements...so be careful!

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
The Sun enters Libra tomorrow (9/22) at 6:23pm, and will transit this sign until 10/22. This is the first day of the fall season (the Autumnal Equinox), and Libra relates to the quiet aftermath during which storage is put away and preparations are made for the coming winter season...
It is the time of Libra The Scales...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE LIBRANS ON DESTEE.COM!

mcb00

Sep 25, 2005
I'm a Libra!

Hello Aqil,

Your postiings are very detailed and astounding. I must confess that I never read someone as specific and seemingly accurate in astrology.

I'm curious to know how you learned all this...do you also have a private practice?

Also, talking about Libra birthdays, I'm a Libra born on Oct 15, 1976 at about 2:30 AM. I am often told Librans are lazy and mild-tempered, but I never saw that in myself...

Can you tell me anything about my approach to relationships and who might be compatible with me?

Thanks a bunch! God bless u! :bellydance:

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
mcb00 said:
Hello Aqil,

Your postings are very detailed and astounding. I must confess that I never read someone as specific and seemingly accurate in astrology.
Peace my sister, and thank you...

mcb00 said:
I'm curious to know how you learned all this...
Through years of intense research and study, mcb00...and asking God for knowledge, wisdom and overstanding when studying His kingdom...

mcb00 said:
...do you also have a private practice?
No I don't.

mcb00 said:
Also, talking about Libra birthdays, I'm a Libra born on Oct 15, 1976 at about 2:30 AM. I am often told Librans are lazy and mild-tempered, but I never saw that in myself...
You have the Moon in Cancer...and perhaps Virgo is your rising sign. And laziness is not a Libran trait...

mcb00 said:
Can you tell me anything about my approach to relationships and who might be compatible with me?
Yes...see my thread titled "Libra and Sexual Compatibility."

mcb00 said:
Thanks a bunch! God bless u!
You're quite welcome, mcb00...and may He continue to bless you too!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??