Black Astrology : LIBRA THE SCALES...

liquyd

Jun 27, 2003
Greetings!

I am a Pisces woman who is involved in a relatively new frienship with a Libran man. We are deeply attracted to each other and have music and creativity in common. We have been spending more time together, although taking our time in the budding friendship (thanks mainly to his Libran need for occasional space, and my Piscean way of understanding this without being told). I already know the general astrological forecast for this coupling in a romantic sense, and it doesn't seem good. I'm almost scared to spend TOO much time with him because we may find that we actually can't stand each other at all! Any positive outlook for Pisces/Libra my astrology book may have missed?

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
It might be that your mate has a Pisces Moon or Pisces rising...if he has Virgo rising then Pisces would be his natural mate...

OR

You might have the Moon in Libra or Libra rising...if you have Aries rising, then Libra would be your natural mate...

(The word “horoscope” is derived from the Greek word “hora,” meaning hour, and “scope”...meaning to view...i.e., a view of the Heavens for a certain hour as measured by the longitude of the Sun. In theory a horoscope contains what is virtually an infinite number of factors. The total has been calculated at 539,370,750 + 13 zeros!) :eek:

SwtT

Apr 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Occupation
Educational/Human Resources field
hi, im a libra who wants to know how a relationaship would be with a gemini and a pieces with my sign

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
SwtT:

Both Libra and Gemini are air signs, and as such a relationship with a Gemini would be compatible. Pisces is a water sign, and air and water are incompatible elements, which is why air and water causes storms...

SwtT

Apr 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Occupation
Educational/Human Resources field
whoa....you got it right on point cuz right now there are definatley some storms

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.