Black Astrology : Libra/Scopio Cusps

ANGELIC SOUL

Dec 28, 2003
Michigan
Occupation
I gotta a job while I chase my dream
Not a problem

I will need a birth time if you would like me to do your rising sign, if not I can only do what is called a solar reading. If you can't put your hands on a birth certificate then I will do another planet for you. Let me know.

Blessings

Lady Bastet
:spinstar:

Slowly

Feb 20, 2006
Pacific NW
Occupation
electronic technician
Lady Bastet said:
I will need a birth time if you would like me to do your rising sign, if not I can only do what is called a solar reading. If you can't put your hands on a birth certificate then I will do another planet for you. Let me know.

Blessings

Lady Bastet
:spinstar:
Wow, was hoping you didn't need it. All I have is a duplicate and it doesn't have the time. Good thing I have my son's and I remember our times were 38 minutes apart. So the time was 11:08 for me. Thanks Sis.

ANGELIC SOUL

Dec 28, 2003
Michigan
Occupation
One more thing :)

Slowly, thank you for giving me your birth time. Now all I need is your place of birth, city and state and we can get started!

Peace, love and light!

Angelic soul creations:x:

ANGELIC SOUL

Dec 28, 2003
Michigan
Occupation
We're good to go except one more piece!!

:look:

I need to know if you were born at 11:08 AM OR PM. Then I can hook ya up!

Angelic Soul Creations

Canceo721

May 23, 2016
Anyone know anything about cancer-leos? My birth is on July 21st and I read that if unbalanced you can be schizophrenic and honestly I feel like I am a little since act out scenarios in my room and I don't know much about me zodiac wise being that I'm on the cusp because either confuse myself alot

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Anyone know anything about cancer-leos? My birth is on July 21st and I read that if unbalanced you can be schizophrenic and honestly I feel like I am a little since act out scenarios in my room and I don't know much about me zodiac wise being that I'm on the cusp because either confuse myself alot
Canceo721

Welcome Canceo721,

Hope this excerpt helps, click the link below for more:

IF YOUR BIRTHDAY IS JULY 21, then you are hypersensitive, observant and expressive. That‘s a lot of goodness rolled into one person. It doesn’t stop there. You are bestowed with intuitive and artistic qualities that can provide a particular movement within you ...

http://www.sunsigns.org/july-21-birthday-zodiac-cancer-artistic/

Last edited:

Monetary

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Hello slowly! Here is an answer to your question. The cusp is the point at which a new astrological sign begins. So, basically when one is born on the cusp, they are referring to be born at the beginning or the ending of an astrological sign. As in this case, Libra-Scorpio. This is at the end of a sign, which is Libra.

Now, I have many resources that state that the dates for a Libra-Scorpio cusp is from October 18th to the 22nd. On the 23rd of October one is now a Scorpio in the rawest form. I have not seen Oct 18th-the 28th! That is way to late. Could you site your source so I can see it?

Characteristics of a Libra-Scorpio cusp individual are: A libra with scorpio tendencies. They have strong magnetic personal charm and usually try to maneuver situations so that they are the ones that are controlling or directing any given situation. They know how to work hard, apply themselves to the whole ideal to achieve a goal and are skillful when dealing with people. Also, their sensuality is very attractive to others, even though typically they are unaware of this. At times they can be impatient, quick tempered, but don't really like arguements and are willing to keep the peace. Finally, they have a captivating social nature, however punctuality is not one of their strong points.

I hope this answered your question?

peace, love and light.
Lady bastet
This is me 100%. :D

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤