Black Astrology : Libra and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
NNQueen said:
Aqil, this is very fascinating to me because I find so much likeness in the descriptions for Libra and Pisces...
Traditional astrological concepts can indicate compatibility in a relationship, NNQ. For example, if a female’s Moon-sign is the same as a male’s Sun-sign, there will be much harmony in the relationship. In other words, if a female has a Pisces Moon she will have a natural affinity for Pisces males, regardless of his Sun-sign. Your Moon is in Pisces, NNQ...therefore your affinity for Pisces males is quite understandable...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Librans may have a tendency to stay in an unhappy relationship simply because they can't tolerate the discord that arises when they try to put an end to the situation. Although they may be miserable, they will put up with it in order to avoid the emotional turmoil imminent upon the ending of the association...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Librans, Sagittarians, and Aquarians often form strange attachments. Some unusual quirk of the personality or some rare mental quality will attract them more than wealth or prestige...

Librans and Taureans often have torrid, but short-lived relationships. They have fun, understand one another distinctively (both signs are ruled by the planet Venus), and they have similar romantic styles. But eventually the Libran finds the Taurean too intense and serious (Taurus is an earth sign), and the Taurean will find the Libran too vain and detached. Libra is an air sign, and earth and air are incompatible elements...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
And Librans always seem to get what they want. This is because they use honey instead of vinegar. Persistence also works for them, as they are masters at wearing away resistance...

lilcherry76

Mar 17, 2003
Houston, Texas
Occupation
17, 11th grade at GPHS
hey,
i'm sorta new to the whole astrology thing, i know a thing or two and i didn't come to waste your time in anyway, i just wanted to tell you a little about my relationship and see what your input on it would be. i'm currently involved in a very serious relationship with a Leo, but we've only been going together for about a week and a few days, and i know most people would think that we've known each other for a long time, but truth be told..........we only met about 2 weeks ago. i'm not saying we're moving to fast, bcuz i'm keeping up and so is my partner, but whoa! and the thing is-is that my partner had butterflies the first time they saw me, and they said that-that had never happened before, me on the other hand, i didn't even notice them at all because i was talking to my sister, and..........well just let me stop right there, so tell me what you think.......i await your answer....... :pc:

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
lilcherry:

You are best mated with any one of the fire signs - Aries, Leo or Sagittarius - which will act as a catalyst to ignite your passions. At the same time, you can cool any overheating, which may sometimes be necessary. Librans enjoy being dominated sexually, which Leo adores doing. The dictatorship of true love can be most enjoyable to both parties...

Romantic Libra can control the flame of Leo, adjusting its air currents until the flame is just right – not too hot to burn, but warm enough to comfort and inspire...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz