The Front Porch : Let's see...

• Thread starter Deleted member 65318
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 353
D

Deleted member 65318

Hello All! My name is Marion Ford III from Houston, Texas. I come from a known name in our struggle for equality. I went into exile from America 17 years ago to see if every brother is a brother and if most white people are undercover racist or bias. At a strong 50+, I say, good people are where you find them.

My friends call me a international man of mystery, AIMM. I have held great responsibilities on the African continent and globally. Some more playful like being the Tom Cruise of Somalia, when as a Marine there in 1992 I was extremely popular and due to Tom Cruise's global popularity at the time I was given this title. Little did I know then I would lead an almost mission impossible life. Many faces.

Some examples, would be training, mentoring, employing many in E Africa, or when all those girls got kidnapped by Boko Haram in Nigeria 2014, guess who got a call to assist them? For doubters and haters just google my name with either Texas, Nigeria, or just Tom Cruise of Somalia. The receipts will slap you. And that is just things in print readily. Behind the scenes is where I like to play.

As I am slowing down since I am writing a book about the life called A Spook Speaks: S.L.A.N.G. (sex, lies, abuse, a digital currency called' Netey,' guns) I look forward to contributing a truly I think, grown, global Black American perspective. Also note, taking it slow but setting up a Youtube channel, (AIMM frfr). Content forthcoming, unless I am tasked with something serious ;) Thank you for having me regardless. Stay strong brothers and sisters!

Last edited by a moderator:

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hi @Deleted member 65318 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers:

We are glad you have joined us and appreciate you sharing about yourself, thank you!

I have not googled for receipts, as I trust what you say and am already in awe of what sounds like an exciting life! :)

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

D

Deleted member 65318

Hi @Deleted member 65318 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers:

We are glad you have joined us and appreciate you sharing about yourself, thank you!

I have not googled for receipts, as I trust what you say and am already in awe of what sounds like an exciting life! :)

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Haha about the receipts but as you know, most people lie or beyond embellish. Just keeping it a buck from the rip. And I congratulate you for having this site going for so long. Outstanding!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Haha about the receipts but as you know, most people lie or beyond embellish. Just keeping it a buck from the rip. And I congatulate you for having this site going for so long. Outstanding!

Yes, I do know receipts, folk asking for them, etc., I've heard of it ... :)

I tend to think most folk are honest before I think them liars, stretchers of truth, etc.

I suppose it depends on what they're saying, how it impacts me, etc.

Anywho ... welcome again ... I'm glad you're with us and thanks for the congratulations! :party1:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table