Black People Politics : Let's Fix Our House First!

Mali-Man

Apr 20, 2020
I was just discussing the topic of racism with someone earlier today and it was exhausting because I am so passionate about Black life, so I will keep this brief. Why is it that we as a people are always so worried about every other ethnicity when none really care about us? Our house has been burning for over 400 years and no one has came to our rescue, but we are steadily worried about these immigrants that come over here illegally and everybody else's problems! They most likely would not be doing the same for us if the shoe was on the other foot. Why can't we just work on ourselves first and help each other instead of worrying about everybody else until we make it to the promised land!? And then if we play our cards right maybe we could come back for other people who are struggling when we get our due diligence!

TL,DR: Why do black people worry about other ethnicities' problems when we still have to fix our own? Let's please discuss this further.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I was just discussing the topic of racism with someone earlier today and it was exhausting because I am so passionate about Black life, so I will keep this brief. Why is it that we as a people are always so worried about every other ethnicity when none really care about us? Our house has been burning for over 400 years and no one has came to our rescue, but we are steadily worried about these immigrants that come over here illegally and everybody else's problems! They most likely would not be doing the same for us if the shoe was on the other foot. Why can't we just work on ourselves first and help each other instead of worrying about everybody else until we make it to the promised land!? And then if we play our cards right maybe we could come back for other people who are struggling when we get our due diligence!

TL,DR: Why do black people worry about other ethnicities' problems when we still have to fix our own? Let's please discuss this further.
4 centuries of slavery and mental oppression will make people do funny things.

neely-fuller.jpg

Mali-Man

Apr 20, 2020
I guess so, but I hope us as a people start working on ourselves before trying to save others. Who is coming to our rescue?

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
To the OP I think you're confusing racism with apathy and compassion. People who don't care about other people be they of another race, culture or religion, etc are apathetic. People who care about the hardship of others sometimes more so then their own situation are compassionate. However illegal entry for whatever reason or excuse is still a crime. So if you want to really make a difference join the team. By the passion in your comment I'm sure if U.S. Customs and Border Patrol had a thousand men like you our Southwestern border problem would be over very quickly.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.