Black People : LESSONS IN COUNTER INTELLIGENCE *COINTELPRO...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
DISRUPT...

DESTABILIZE...

DESTROY....

As I understand the Government's counter intelligence programs of the last century, those three words were/are very important in NEUTRALIZING the growth of good Black and Progressive organizations...

They USE you and me, and our artificially created tribalisms and schisms and religions and southerness and northerness and skin tones and sexuality and age and ethnic differences and salaries and social status and politictal affiliations and whatever else they can find, to do what???

DISRUPT...

DESTABILIZE...

DESTROY...

Some of us don't dig reading... I work at a University, and I can tell you that some of us don't dig reading(smile!) But I tell ya, that what you don't know from reading, can put a hurting on your @zz... African people's aversion to reading has put a hurting on our behinds in this literate White Man's world! But since of you will NOT READ THIS, perhaps we need brothers Oldsoul and OmoWale to verbally explain COUNTER INTELLIGENCE in CHAT??? Believe me, we AFRICANS NEED some lessons in THAT!

DISRUPT...

DESTABILIZE...

DESTROY...

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm

Peace!
Isaiah

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Isaiah said:
Some of us don't dig reading... I work at a University, and I can tell you that some of us don't dig reading(smile!) But I tell ya, that what you don't know from reading, can put a hurting on your @zz... African people's aversion to reading has put a hurting on our behinds in this literate White Man's world!

Peace!
Isaiah
now this, i think, is key to everything, and seriously needs to be turned around. yeah, yeah, yeah; "cointelpro", "white supremacy", "African vs African American", "aggressiveness of African women" ... no; this stuff is NOT important; READING/EDUCATION IS!

sorry; this truly belongs in another thread, or something, but i spotted this here and responded. this is the key that we need to overcome; all else will only keep us right where we are today!

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
anAfrican said:
now this, i think, is key to everything, and seriously needs to be turned around. yeah, yeah, yeah; "cointelpro", "white supremacy", "African vs African American", "aggressiveness of African women" ... no; this stuff is NOT important; READING/EDUCATION IS!

sorry; this truly belongs in another thread, or something, but i spotted this here and responded. this is the key that we need to overcome; all else will only keep us right where we are today!

And we're still not gone read this thread, brother(smile!)

If a thread got anything that really titilates us, we will read that until our eyes hit the ground...

Something like the government destabilizing our communities by infusing it with drugs, cigarettes, liquor, guns, bad schools, and ignant negroes???

Something about tonights Usher video premiere, or Whitney and Bobby's buffoonery on the tube??? African people break our necks running to see that ISH!, man...(smile!)

Destee, THIS is why White Supremacy continues to REIGN over the 90% majority on the earth... Like my Dad used to say about women and men, they schemin' while you in da bed dreamin'...(Yah-haaaah!)

Peace!
Isaiah

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
That's deep stuff....I have a question though...why do yall think that young Blacks don't read? I mean I look at the kids in my son's school and they are completely ignorant...not just on history and current events and such they just don't know anything....even when meeting their parents I come to find that their parents are ignorant....and don't even own any books of substance or read newspapers or anything....except the magazines and internet articles that only contribute to them becoming more and more ignorant at time goes on......I know my Daddy forced me to read until it got to the point where I loved and wanted to read.......kids these days don't even respect books .....anyway I think we are making it way too easy on those who seek to harm us by not reading about what was done in the past and not reading about the things that are happening now

for example the folks that don't read newspapers and are from the Gulf south are putting themselves in a bad position because they're not seeing the articles and putting 2 and 2 together to see what the larger plan is..concerning the rebuilding of AL,MS,and LA ......
sorry for getting off the subject though but this seems to be a critical component to controlling a people....keep folks ignorant to their situation and options and control what they do know and learn and you can control them....

Thanks again for the articles

MississippiRed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : CRITICAL LESSONS FROM DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING FOR THESE TIMES African American History Culture 0
HODEE Black People : Lessons-we-can-learn-from Toni Morrison Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Ancestors : 5 Lessons From Martin Luther King Jr. To Apply To Trump’s America Honoring Black Ancestors 3
IFE Black People Politics : 5 Lessons From Martin Luther King Jr. To Apply To Trump’s America Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Bible Has No Place In Modern America: Sobering Lessons from Donald Trump and Kim Burrell Christian Study Group 1
Queenie Law Forum : Hillary Clinton's Email Protocol: Lessons in eDiscovery. Say what? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Black Positive People : Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Education / Schools : New York Teacher Claims She Was Fired For Lessons On The Central Park Five Black Education / Schools 13
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Watts to Ferguson: 50 Years of Lessons (Not) Learned Black People Politics 3
Al D Black Short Stories : Life Lessons (Good Wolf, Bad Wolf) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Natural Hair Lessons Learned: Part I Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
TotalView Black Poetry : lessons passed down Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : FLYING LESSONS ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Amnat77 Black People : Texas schools board rewrites US history with lessons promoting God and guns Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : The Lessons of Life Black People Open Forum 0
T Egypt : ? Biblical Lessons from Ancient EGYPT? Egypt 57
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Lessons Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
Zulile Black People : Lessons for African Psychotherapy Black People Open Forum 4
T Black People : Lessons from Baba Rashidi Black People Open Forum 2
D African dance master teaches life lessons Black Parenting 0
P Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe planning Chinese lessons Zimbabwe 21
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : THE INFINITY LESSONS ............. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
L Black Entertainment : i,m starting hopefully also with piano lessons in april ..... Black Entertainment 0
N Black People : life lessons Black People Open Forum 3
P Black Spirituality Religion : Elihu's Lessons-- The Unity of Life Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Pan-Africanism : Lessons in the African Diaspora: studying Blacks in areas other than Africa & the US Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 8
V Black Poetry : piano lessons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
D Black Poetry : My 'Self' Lessons Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black Haiku : Lessons in Anatomy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Black Poetry : The Lessons of Doom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
RAPTOR Black People : "Counter-Revolution of 1776": Was U.S. Independence War a Conservative Revolt in Favor of Slavery? Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Black Atheists : Atheism, Secularity, and Well-Being: How the Findings of Social Science Counter Negative Stereotypes Atheist Study Group 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : 'morning after' pill available over the counter... Black Health and Wellness 11
OldSoul OldSoul : CHAT today Noon ET Topic: Counter Intelligence Program OldSoul 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The White Peoples Counter History That's Being Taught Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : Counter Racism Black People Open Forum 66
T Black Entertainment : Counter Racist Evolving Engineer Black Entertainment 2
M Black Weight Loss : What is the most effective over-the-counter weight loss pill? Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Relationships : romance is counter revolutionary.... Black Relationships 12
K Black Events : JOINT VENTURE: A Counter-Racist Partnership Black Events 0
E Black People : Counter-Racism.com Black People Open Forum 0
E Destee Network : Counter-Racism.com Destee Network : 2
E Destee Network : Counter-Racism Destee Network : 0
P Black People : Time to face facts that mansharing hurts sistas: Point & Counter-Point Black People Open Forum 26
V Destee Network : Counter-Racist Science Project Competition Destee Network : 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Is artificial intelligence making racial profiling worse? Science and Technology 3
J Black People : cold makes more intelligence Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : White House blocked intelligence agency’s testimony calling climate change ‘possibly catastrophic' Science and Technology 4
OldSoul Black People : Marcus Garvey on Intelligence Black People Open Forum 0