jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2016/12/30/lee-daniels-stop-complaining-do-the-work/

During an interview with The New York Times, Lee Daniels criticized the people behind the #OscarsSoWhite movement.

While the industry itself has acknowledged that there is a discrimination problem at the core of the entertainment industry, which affects the ability of people of color to get good roles, Daniels thinks that discrimination is not the problem. Work ethic is.

Continuous Broadcast

Banned
Dec 19, 2016
We made Lee Daniels rich because he produces & directs quality movies, however I'm really confused about his work ethic statement, like Black entertainers don't read their scripts fast enough? Don't show up at the studios early enough? Don't kiss butt enough? What? Black entertainers want parity in consideration for winning Oscars & even nominations because an Oscar gives you leverage when in contract for your next movie. The more Oscars on your mantle means more money you can leverage for your future projects. I guess he kind of forgot that on "his" ascent to the top. Well it's just an opinion & he's entitled to it.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.