Black Spirituality Religion : Learning the ABCs for Black Teens

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
* (A)—Allah: The "Asiatic Blackman." “Asia” is the body; “attic” is the mind; “black” is the dominant force; “man” is the higher intelligence; a backronym for arm, leg, leg, arm, head; the Father of the Universe; all in all.
* (B)—Be or Born: Be means to exist. To be born is to bring into existence mentally through the Nation of Gods and Earths, or physically by way of the old Earth’s womb, Life.
* (C)—Cee or See: to see is to have insight, to comprehend through the mind’s eye; to see is to have insight to see through the physical, to understand.
* (D)—Divine: the essence of self, Godly by nature, which can neither be added to nor taken away from; can't say “Allah” without saying “all.” One’s nature is pure and untampered-with.
* (E)—Equality: to knowledge your knowledge, you will deal with everything within your cipher equally, which gives birth to Wisdom that is showing and proving. Everything is everything, which equals one. Equality gives birth to Wisdom, and Mathematics do not lie.
* (F)—Father: To father mentally as well as physically. To father means to further, to further ones physical and mental development by way of proper education—history and proper nutrition—diet, the proper foods.
* (G)—God: The Original Man, the "Blackman of Asia," the supreme form of life manifested, the mind of human beings; and humans are here to attain perfection by building and destroying, which shows and proves that Mathematics do not lie.
* (H)—He or Her: those who have the power to build or destroy based on their level of intelligence.
* (I)—I or Islam: Islam is our Culture not a religion like traditional Islam. We are a culture that lives in tune with our divine nature. This means to live in tune with the Universe and the mathematical principles that govern it. We are the essence of the very universe that surrounds us.
* (J)—Justice: This is the Divine balance of the universe. It is the reward or penalty for one's ways and actions. The rewards for embracing Islam are love, peace, and happiness. The penalty for living in discord is hell (suffering, stress, lack of understanding/confusion, mental and physical death due to a life of savagery).
* (K)—King or Kingdom
* (L)—Love Hell or Right (correctly): You would go through hell to make what you love right. Daily we are given the opportunity to love Hell or Right. It is the crossroad one faces each and every day. When you chose to love Hell, you accept your hellish predicament in life. If you chose to love Right, then you are blessed with the good that is returned for your right actions (Karma = what goes around comes back around/you reap what you sow). Also L stands for a 90 degree right angle in mathematics.
* (M)—Master: one who knows and understands.
* (N)—Now-End Nation: now is the present time, end is the conclusion, nation is a group of civilized people.
* (O)—Cipher: completion; a circle consisting of 360 degrees; any person, place, or thing.
* (P)—Power: is the truth, the light & the magnetic juice that keeps the universe in fixed form.
* (Q)—Queen: a woman who has knowledge of self
* (R)—Rule or Ruler: God is the only ruler there is by knowledging his building powers & making them born to all planets of the universe, so that they can go accordingly with Islam.
* (S)—Self, Savior: one's own being; savior: a person who saves others.
* (T)—Truth or Square: truth—without lies; square—something you firmly believe.
* (U)—You or Universe and U-N-I-Verse: You are the universe because we are the creators of the sun, moon & star or man, woman & child.
* (V)—Victory: victory comes after the war which will give Man his freedom, justice & equality.
* (W)—Wisdom: wisdom is the component of knowledge, while the understanding brings about a clear picture of both through the eye of true understanding.
* (X)—Unknown: Equality is unknown to man everywhere who do not know themselves (85%ers)
* (Y)—Why: "Why?" is the question that is most frequently asked by the 85%ers because they can't Wisdom their Power to Show n Prove Godlyhood
* (Z)—Zig-Zag-Zig: from Knowledge to Wisdom to Understanding

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
wow....a professed Christian pushing Allah.....wow.
no not pushing A L L A H

sacrificing the future of my religion for my love for the race,
and seeing the Nation of Gods and Earths as the future paradigm to take our youth out of the yoke of White Supremacy,
and the eminent New World Order

and uhm... sacrifice is the Christian thing to do

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Matthew 10:
[32] Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
[33] But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : A Megachurch Reels After Learning Pastor Let His Professed Pedophile Son Work With Kids Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
N African Traditional Religion : Learning/adopting Ifa African Traditional Religion Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : No new 'learning' brain cells after age 13: study Science and Technology 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : American Students Aren't Learning The Full Truth About Slavery Black Education / Schools 37
Gorilla Science and Technology : Exploit Exercises - Computer Security Learning Resource Science and Technology 1
dunwiddat Black People : Black Folks Still Not Learning Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Black People : What is your learning style? Black People Open Forum 12
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : 20+ Resources for Learning Programming/Computing Online Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Stanford Offering Three Open Classes: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Databases Science and Technology 4
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : DIY Computer Science (Learning Community): The Elements of Computing Systems Science and Technology 1
Destee We Are Learning This Together Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 8
Afroerotik Black Parenting : Learning to Love Black Parenting 2
Gorilla Science and Technology : Khan Academy (Another self-learning resource) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Black People : Now they tell us Ritalin "boosts" Learning????? Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Spirituality Religion : How Are You At Living and Learning? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : Learning to Guess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Learning 2 love again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Science and Technology : Learning HTML / Handling Traffic Science and Technology 7
howardtsu Black Poetry : Learning to Stay Away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Haiku : learning vanu.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Anyone gonna participate in the Distance Learning program that the AAS is offering? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
anAfrican Africa : Learning/Sharing the Nations of Africa All Things Africa 0
anAfrican Ghana : Ghana; Education: President Challenges Higher Learning Institutions Ghana 0
S Black Poetry : Higher Learning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Pan-Africanism : Monique Maddy - Learning to Love Africa Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 8
anAfrican Science and Technology : Learning Electronics Together? Science and Technology 11
L Black Education / Schools : Afrocentric Learning Tools Black Education / Schools 6
I Africa : AFrican languages and learning them. All Things Africa 9
F African American History Culture : Learning on Kemet African American History Culture 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Learning to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
K Black People : Learning another language Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Poetry : Learning Tools Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Learning to Love Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : Learning about Mistakes.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Learning Experiences Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Destee Network : 1 Week trial of 700+ e-learning courses Destee Network : 0
S Black Poetry : Learning From The Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
MsInterpret Black Positive People : 5 Year Old Uses ABCs to Save Dad's Life Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How a Genetic Trait in Black People Can Give the Police Cover Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Britons were black ‘before these isles were British’, says Horrible Histories Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman makes history as 9th Black female pediatric surgeon in US Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black cemeteries are reflection of deep segregation history African American History Culture 0
42Tribes Black Spirituality Religion : Exploring Josephus’s “Black” Jesus with Truthwatchers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
SwagII Black Education / Schools : The American Dream, "as it pertains to black americans." Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Data Proves It: Black People in America Are Not Even a Demographic Monolith African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Racism causes high infertility in Black women Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This Black Family Ran a Thriving Beach Resort 100 Years Ago. They Want Their Land Back African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Power Rankings Sunken Place Edition: Top 10 Black Folks who’ve lost the most since Donald Trump left office Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Queen Charlotte Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0