dedicated to my teacher(s) :heart:

I watch carefully to see all the little movements
the way the smallest muscles twitch and ripple

I watch, so that hopefully I can move and sway
and have all that to say to my man, one day

I listen to womanly wisdom and broad stroked
adult description of the way love feels
on contact like, "beautiful, shiny, rose-like silkiness
on the underside of his gorgeous petal"....

and passion that not only "opens"
like the "morning glory" flower
but rains down like a
misting, melting shower

I watch, and listen, and read the words inscribed in poetry
to learn the art of how to feel life's ecstasy

SWT

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
SWT

Feelin' da love being teached in da mist of
sweetness and a dynasty of desires blissful
well ! spray love up in heah!:) :heart: :)

sraheem2

Jan 8, 2002
in this hall of learning

there is no doubt as to the degrees one can receive in every aspect of life and love.

Well done, Ladee

sr2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : A Megachurch Reels After Learning Pastor Let His Professed Pedophile Son Work With Kids Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
N African Traditional Religion : Learning/adopting Ifa African Traditional Religion Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : No new 'learning' brain cells after age 13: study Science and Technology 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : American Students Aren't Learning The Full Truth About Slavery Black Education / Schools 37
Gorilla Science and Technology : Exploit Exercises - Computer Security Learning Resource Science and Technology 1
dunwiddat Black People : Black Folks Still Not Learning Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Black People : What is your learning style? Black People Open Forum 12
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : 20+ Resources for Learning Programming/Computing Online Science and Technology 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Stanford Offering Three Open Classes: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Databases Science and Technology 4
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : DIY Computer Science (Learning Community): The Elements of Computing Systems Science and Technology 1
Destee We Are Learning This Together Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 8
Afroerotik Black Parenting : Learning to Love Black Parenting 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Learning the ABCs for Black Teens Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
Gorilla Science and Technology : Khan Academy (Another self-learning resource) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Black People : Now they tell us Ritalin "boosts" Learning????? Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Spirituality Religion : How Are You At Living and Learning? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : Learning to Guess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Learning 2 love again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Science and Technology : Learning HTML / Handling Traffic Science and Technology 7
howardtsu Black Poetry : Learning to Stay Away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Haiku : learning vanu.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Anyone gonna participate in the Distance Learning program that the AAS is offering? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
anAfrican Africa : Learning/Sharing the Nations of Africa All Things Africa 0
anAfrican Ghana : Ghana; Education: President Challenges Higher Learning Institutions Ghana 0
S Black Poetry : Higher Learning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Pan-Africanism : Monique Maddy - Learning to Love Africa Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 8
anAfrican Science and Technology : Learning Electronics Together? Science and Technology 11
L Black Education / Schools : Afrocentric Learning Tools Black Education / Schools 6
I Africa : AFrican languages and learning them. All Things Africa 9
F African American History Culture : Learning on Kemet African American History Culture 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Learning to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
K Black People : Learning another language Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Poetry : Learning Tools Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Learning to Love Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : Learning about Mistakes.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Learning Experiences Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Destee Network : 1 Week trial of 700+ e-learning courses Destee Network : 0
A Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : What are some of the best hair care products available? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SkinTone Health and Wellness : Best Time to Meet Folk Black Health and Wellness 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes swaysnowadays go get a BA, MD AND PHD and stayshome no J.O.B., have class and a professionis best like the las Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Lord Knows Best Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Parenting : Best Gift to Give to a baby boy? Black Parenting 3
R Black Poetry : Pause on the stats of my rhyme they known to cause cats to be blind so it's best to stay away and su Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Today ( Today's Best Remedy) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : The best way to use social media is to act like a 19th-century Parisian Science and Technology 6
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Duval - Smile (Living My Best Life) (Official Video) ft. Snoop Dogg, Ball Greezy Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ChicSheek Black Entertainment : Barbie, the best female rapper? Black Entertainment 0