Black People : Lauryn Hill Ordered by the Court to Undergo “Counseling” for Conspiracy Beliefs

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer

The name of Lauryn Hill’s breakout album was The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill but it now appears that the powers that be would like her to record a new album called The Re-Education of Lauryn Hill. After appearing in court for tax evasion, Hill was sentenced to three months in jail PLUS she must attend “counseling” due to her “conspiracy theories”.

According to the IBTimes, Hill told the court: “I am a child of former slaves who had a system imposed on them. I had an economic system imposed on me.” Furthermore, Hill also believes that artists are being oppressed by (what the article calls) “a plot involving the military and media”. Because of these statements, Hill was ordered to undergo “counseling”, which is a way of saying that she is mentally ill and that she needs some sort of re-programming session regain “sanity”.

In 2012, Hill published a thoughtful letter describing the corruption, the oppression and the control of the music industry and her desire to escape it. In one part of the letter, Lauryn states

“It was this schism and the hypocrisy, violence and social cannibalism it enabled, that I wanted and needed to be freed from, not from art or music, but the suppression/repression and reduction of that art and music to a bottom line alone, without regard for anything else. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I Love making art, I Love making music, these are as natural and necessary for me almost as breathing or talking. To be denied the right to pursue it according to my ability, as well as be properly acknowledged and compensated for it, in an attempt to control, is manipulation directed at my most basic rights! These forms of expression, along with others, effectively comprise my free speech! Defending, preserving, and protecting these rights are critically important, especially in a paradigm where veiled racism, sexism, ageism, nepotism, and deliberate economic control are still blatant realities!!!”

(See my article entitled Lauryn Hill’s Tumblr Letter on the Music Business for the full letter).

Despite what mainstream media reports, Hill is not mumbling incoherent “conspiracy theories” but is rather speaking the truth. Her statements are a result of her first hand experience within the industry and her desire to not be part of its madness. Hill’s “theories” are simply an intelligent person’s clear analysis of a situation.

However, as American society turns into a real life version of the novel 1984, speaking the truth is increasingly considered to be a mental illness – one that needs to be treated and fixed. Does free speech still exist if saying the wrong words leads to a mandatory visit to a “mind doctor”?

I’ll just let Lauryn sing the final words:

Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...7EtU6CDUSoB.99

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker

The name of Lauryn Hill’s breakout album was The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill but it now appears that the powers that be would like her to record a new album called The Re-Education of Lauryn Hill. After appearing in court for tax evasion, Hill was sentenced to three months in jail PLUS she must attend “counseling” due to her “conspiracy theories”.

According to the IBTimes, Hill told the court: “I am a child of former slaves who had a system imposed on them. I had an economic system imposed on me.” Furthermore, Hill also believes that artists are being oppressed by (what the article calls) “a plot involving the military and media”. Because of these statements, Hill was ordered to undergo “counseling”, which is a way of saying that she is mentally ill and that she needs some sort of re-programming session regain “sanity”.

In 2012, Hill published a thoughtful letter describing the corruption, the oppression and the control of the music industry and her desire to escape it. In one part of the letter, Lauryn states

“It was this schism and the hypocrisy, violence and social cannibalism it enabled, that I wanted and needed to be freed from, not from art or music, but the suppression/repression and reduction of that art and music to a bottom line alone, without regard for anything else. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I Love making art, I Love making music, these are as natural and necessary for me almost as breathing or talking. To be denied the right to pursue it according to my ability, as well as be properly acknowledged and compensated for it, in an attempt to control, is manipulation directed at my most basic rights! These forms of expression, along with others, effectively comprise my free speech! Defending, preserving, and protecting these rights are critically important, especially in a paradigm where veiled racism, sexism, ageism, nepotism, and deliberate economic control are still blatant realities!!!”

(See my article entitled Lauryn Hill’s Tumblr Letter on the Music Business for the full letter).

Despite what mainstream media reports, Hill is not mumbling incoherent “conspiracy theories” but is rather speaking the truth. Her statements are a result of her first hand experience within the industry and her desire to not be part of its madness. Hill’s “theories” are simply an intelligent person’s clear analysis of a situation.

However, as American society turns into a real life version of the novel 1984, speaking the truth is increasingly considered to be a mental illness – one that needs to be treated and fixed. Does free speech still exist if saying the wrong words leads to a mandatory visit to a “mind doctor”?

She won't be the first to be driven insane by the music industry! Remember Michael Jackson? :(

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager

According to the IBTimes, Hill told the court: “I am a child of former slaves who had a system imposed on them. I had an economic system imposed on me.” Furthermore, Hill also believes that artists are being oppressed by (what the article calls) “a plot involving the military and media”.

Because of these statements, Hill was ordered to undergo “counseling”, which is a way of saying that she is mentally ill and that she needs some sort of re-programming session regain “sanity”.

“It was this schism and the hypocrisy, violence and social cannibalism it enabled, that I wanted and needed to be freed from, not from art or music, but the suppression/repression and reduction of that art and music to a bottom line alone, without regard for anything else.

Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I Love making art, I Love making music, these are as natural and necessary for me almost as breathing or talking.

To be denied the right to pursue it according to my ability, as well as be properly acknowledged and compensated for it, in an attempt to control, is manipulation directed at my most basic rights! These forms of expression, along with others, effectively comprise my free speech!

Defending, preserving, and protecting these rights are critically important, especially in a paradigm where veiled racism, sexism, ageism, nepotism, and deliberate economic control are still blatant realities!!!”

However, as American society turns into a real life version of the novel 1984, speaking the truth is increasingly considered to be a mental illness – one that needs to be treated and fixed.

Does free speech still exist if saying the wrong words leads to a mandatory visit to a “mind doctor”?

Haven’t these White Supremacist Racist PARASITES been playing this game for a very very long time now, as underlined by the GRIEF they gave to Paul Robeson and many other very conscious African American musicians, actors, celebrities as highlighted by just how many of them have been jailed [like Lauren Hill was] for an offence ANY white celebrity would never ever even be charged for?
One only has to look at part of what Lauryn Hill wrote [above] to see that isn’t she very very guilty of functioning on a spiritual/intellectual plane that is far too near to GENIUS level with regard to rational analysis of an extremely hostile environment for the MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES/Judiciary/System to ever be able to tolerate, what they want is the female equivalent of the Super Macho-Menial HIMBO as opposed to BIMBO who they can totally manipulate/control like a brain dead AUTOMATON?
As underlined by how efficiently they’ve steered OUR music away from Public Enemy’s, KRS1, Isis and Rebel Soul etc’s confrontational stance into the so very puerile N-word profane expletive laden sexist GARBAGE our music is TODAY so as to very efficiently poison not just our communities and countries, but all of Humanity because they KNOW that music in general, our music specifically is unbelievably powerful, which explains doesn't it, their focus on total control as well as profit?
Their delusion with regard to being allegedly OBJECTIVE perceivers of REALITY [as underlined by this so official attempt to undermine Lauryn Hill’s sanity] is a direct descendent of Hitler’s NAZISM/CONCEIT with regard to Arians/Whites being the “Master Race” natural controllers/leaders of the human family who can literally WILL their wishes into reality [get us to see the world through their eyes as opposed to our own]; which didn’t work out well for the NAZIS with their Afrikaner dominated cousins in South Africa on the back foot too; in that why should Lauryn and the rest of the human family continue to go with their so obviously insane flow [maybe melanin deficiency really is the CREATOR’S CURSE, the jury’s out]?
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black People : Lauryn Hill Releases a Chilling Dedication to Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 Black Entertainment : IRS after Lauryn Hill Again Black Entertainment 2
MS234 Jails / Prisons : Lauryn Hill announces first post-prison tour date in New York City Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neurotic Society; Lauryn Hill Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Lauryn Hill Attacked For Anti Gay Lyrics Black Entertainment 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Lauryn Hill Dropping Truth To The Youth Back In 2000! [Rare Footage] Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : LAURYN HILL SENTENCED FOR INCOME TAX EVASION Black Entertainment 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : lauryn hill….new stuff Black Entertainment 5
legit-writer Black People : Lauryn Hill Threat Black People Open Forum 7
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lauryn Hill feat Tanya Blount - His Eye On the Sparrow Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nas feat Lauryn Hill - If I Ruled The World Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lauryn Hill - I Find It Hard to Say (Rebel) - Legendado PT BR Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lauryn Hill - Freedom time MTV Unplugged 2.0 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : LAURYN HILL - TELL HIM Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nothing Even Matters - Lauryn Hill & D'Angelo Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Mercyless1803 Black Entertainment : Lauryn Hill faces federal tax charges Black Entertainment 8
Keita Kenyatta Black Entertainment : Lauryn Hill Exposing The Industry Black Entertainment 9
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lauryn Hill - Speaks Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mary J. Blidge feat. Lauryn Hill - All that i can say Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lauryn Hill - Sweetest Thing Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Lauryn Hill, Everything is Everything Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lauryn Hill - Cant take my eyes off of you Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lauryn Hill - Everything Is Everything Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Nas Feat. Lauryn Hill - If I Ruled The World (Imagine That) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black Entertainment : ART: "I Just Want You Around" by Lauryn Hill Black Entertainment 4
S Black Entertainment : Rebel: Lauryn Hill Black Entertainment 10
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : NEW SONG Lauryn Hill & Ron Isley | Close To You (2010, Original) Black Entertainment 3
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : his eye on the sparrow lauryn hill et tanya blount Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : Lauryn Hill: I gotta find peace of mind Black Entertainment 9
L Black Entertainment : lauryn hill new book Black Entertainment 3
Bluewater Black People : Lauryn Hill Speaks Out about the Catholic Church Black People Open Forum 1
N Black Poetry : It could be so simple(lauryn sd it best) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joe Biden Expresses Regret to Anita Hill, but She Says ‘I’m Sorry’ Is Not Enough Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Marc Lamont Hill at UN calls for Free Palestine - Fired by CNN Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Ancient Egypt: Mysterious 2,600-year-old Temple/Statues Point to Holy Site at Hill of the Pharaohs Egypt 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : CNN's Marc Lamont Hill Called Steve Harvey and MLK III 'Mediocre Negroes' Black People Politics 44
Writspirit Black People : R&B Group Dru Hill Making An Appearance in the Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Show with Dru Hill on BlakeRadio.com Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : GIL HILL DIES Black Entertainment 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Candace Hill - Meet The 16 Year Old Who Just Became U.S.’s Fastest Girl Ever Black Sports 2
shaka64 Black People : Marc Lamont Hill Named Distinguished Professor At Morehouse Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 Black People : Marc Lamont Hill Responds To Critics Over Lupita 'Fetish' Controversy Black People Open Forum 198
RAPTOR Black People : ANITA Trailer (Anita Hill Documentary Film - 2014) Black People Open Forum 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tabatha Takes Over - 4x03 - Beyond Hair Salon and Spa, Cherry Hill Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Miriam Carey - 34 Year Old Dental Hygienist - Died in White House / Capitol Hill Shooting Black People Open Forum 138
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Fool on the Hill; Brazil 66 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Beauty- Dru Hill Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dru hill feat. Jermaine dupri & Da brat - Sleeping in my bed Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dru Hill - In My Bed Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Lauren Hill "Get out" Black Entertainment 0