Audio Video Web Conferencing : last sunday night.....i was suddenly gone right (maybe no one noticed lol) but...

LibertyLady

Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
last sunday i was in tha chat room ...

and than i wanted to put a song in to the computer and than i pressed the wrong button.......and than the computer got off,,,,,,,
:eek:
and i couldnt get it startted again lololol (maybe it was a sign to go to sleep)

sorry ..just wanted to let ya know ....

you know i,m not rude to say no goodnight......

and i wanted to thank you for youre paitient ......when i wanted to make my
point...or my saying ..wich was dramatic..lol....you were so kind ..

asspecialy you dessy.......helping me to calm down and stuff..:kiss:

i dont know its easy for me to write or sing it or for a big crowed to talk or speak than for a little group of people or just one or two persons...

strange huh..

love yall..

LoveLibertylady:heart:

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
awww sista you were in chat! :) its been so long since i even seenya roun maybe if I'm lucky i can catch ya again :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Kim Kardashian shares Kanye West album release date, after mysterious 'Jesus Is King' event, last-minute Sunday Service Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way cel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way ce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
L Black Spirituality Religion : Last sunday i,ve been baptist Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
L Audio Video Web Conferencing : last sunday i pm to mIc lady maybe some of you got it to ... Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : Ninety Percent of Indie Music Venues Expect to Close Forever if Shutdowns Last for Months to Come Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Last known survivor of transatlantic slave trade discovered thanks to new historic research African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : America's last slave ship could offer a case for reparations African American History Culture 2
blazejay Black People : 2019: My Last Thread and Moving On Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 1 of the last survivors of 1921 Tulsa race riot dies at 103 African American History Culture 0
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Omarosa’s Last Sermon As Ordained Minister Draws Protesters - Plus Current Updates Christian Study Group 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Last Poets Rap Pioneer Jalal Mansur Nuriddin Dead At 74 Honoring Black Ancestors 2
OldSoul Black People : Winnie Mandela's Last Speech Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : NCAA Upsets: Loyola Chicago sinks Miami on Donte Ingram's last-second 3-pointer Black Sports 3
R Black Poetry : Got class and write but do you remember last night at // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have class and bright but last night had stats an car at the bar in a mini-skirt with plenty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Last American Bad *** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The last 90 seconds of Philando Castile's life OldSoul 3
Kemetstry Law Forum : CONVERSATION WITH THE LAST SURVIVOR OF BLACK WALL STREET Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Next Week Is The Last Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Free At Last ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : last minute tips on voting... Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AT LAST! Dre is finally dropping his books AACOOLDRE 0
Damaris Sheldon Black People : Anybody Notice How Quiet It Has Become In The Streets The Last 48 Hours? Black People Open Forum 13
S Black People : CHIRAQ: 94 people, from 4 to 69 years old, shot over the last 9 days of April 2016. Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : What Was The Last Movie That Made You Emotional, Tear Up, Or Cry Black Entertainment 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bill Clinton: ‘Awful Legacy Of The Last 8 Years,’ Later Says He Wasn’t Referring To President Obama Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dr. Bernice King on her father’s legacy in 2016, the GOP, Obama’s last year as President and more Black People Politics 3
S Black Entertainment : The 25 Best Black Movies of the Last 25 Years Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks Have Had 10 Times Less Wealth For the Last 40 Years Black Money Business Jobs 4
Kemetstry Black People : MILLION MAN MARCH pt2:The Last Hoorah Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : How Long Do All Your Favorite Foods Last After They're Opened? Food Discussion and Recipes 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : King's last apocalyptic Sermon:links with John Brown AACOOLDRE 1
S Black Spirituality Religion : True Story: My Last Suicide Attempt Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
S Black People : Beyond Vietnam - Dr. King's Last Year Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : The US Carried Out 674 Military Operations in Africa Last Year. Did You Hear About Any of Them? Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Shotgun on Black history last day AACOOLDRE 0
S Black Poetry : Just how long does brokenness last? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
shaka64 Spoken Word : A Tribute to the Last Poets (Wake Up, *******) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
S Black Education / Schools : Nothing but excuses.. and dysfunction atop dysfunction..Expelled From Every Other School: Last Chan Black Education / Schools 0
S Internet Technology : Anonymous Internet on it's last leg: Huffington Post requires facebook ID validation for comments. Science and Technology 35
S Black People : Stormfront.com linked to over 100 hate-crime murders (in the last 5 years). Black People Open Forum 14
Destee Site News : To Those Who Lost Signatures in the Last Upgrade Announcements 0
sekou kasimu Science and Technology : The Last Word by Andrew M. Mwenda Science and Technology 0