Black Sports : Lakers need to get rid of everybody..

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The problem with the Lakers begins with management. The wrong Buss running the show when it comes to personnel.

Then when it comes to Mitch Kupchack, well Mitch is no Jerry West or Pat Riley in the GM department.

I mean really. Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, Caron Butler, Matt Barnes, Ronny Turiaf. How many former Lakers are on teams still in playoff contention?

That five alone is perhaps better than any squad the Lakers could assemble today and I know there are others such as Shannon Brown and Ramon Sessions who are better than what the Lakes had down the stretch.

I, for one, was not enthused by the D12 pickup. Bad knees + Bad back not to mention wrong attitude. I remember when interviewed about the move to LA and his response came across as a booty call. Ok so he used it as an opportunity to be close to his gf. Shack was tight about Buster Coward after all. Whack Attack comes down to tech fouling out in last hurrah down the stretch. Worst wimpy performance on this stage I have ever seen. Oh. Hold up. I was so bored by his performance I snoozed off and missed that dumb act.

Never thought in my 50+ years as a Laker fanatic virtually from birth that the Laker front office would become worse than Donald Sterling & Co.

Stranger things can happen.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days