Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
Kristen Welker, you did a fantastic job !

You tried to reign in President Trump who rambled, repeated himself and kept returning to debunked lies and smears against the former Vice President.

All Trump did during the last debate is continue besmirching the life and accomplishments of Joe Biden. Trump simply terribly misrepresenting Biden's positions.

It is quite comical that Trump believes it's unfair for citizens call him on his failures. But he has no problem claiming the successes of Barack Obama and Biden are somehow, his.

He never had a plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. He still has no plan to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, which is about to get worse.

Oh, and all the wonder medicines and the vaccines Pence and Trump keep going on about? No vaccine until the second and third quarters of 2021, according to the head of the CDC.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
you sure she is black ??????

Welker is the daughter of Harvey and Julie Welker. Her father is an engineer, her mother a real estate agent. Welker's father is white and her mother is black. She graduated from Germantown Friends School in Philadelphia in 1994 and Harvard College with a Bachelor of Arts in 1998.

Last edited:

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
I heard this complaint from many Black men, James. Believe it or not, the males who complained the most were White Trump supporters.

Here is my reply, but it is not directed at you:

I will never believe it is up to anyone, particularly Black men, to determine if someone is a member of our race, what they should be labeled and the limits of their achievements.

If I were to label dudes who do this insecure misogynists totally afraid of strong and intelligent women, would that be a lie? Because Theroot dot com, one of the most esteemed Black awareness websites of Black American life, labeled Kristen “Black.”

It must upset some that a woman with mixed parentage is called Black. I wonder if it somehow diminishes them. Because if it does not, then why do they grouse about it so much?

I choose my own friends and it’s usually based on a belief they want me and those associated with me to do well. I’m an older guy now. Like most seniors, I want to live a decent life for as long as I can.

I would prefer those younger to surpass me, survive police brutality, open a business that thrives or go to school to get a degree or learn a trade that enables a great living.

Kristen can be whatever she wants to be. To me, she is an a great TV journalist who asked questions that most wanted answers to. I’ll let others debate her heritage. But I will always believe she did Black and all other women proud as a moderator.

Last edited:

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
kujichagilia.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Hood made get good grades never got in trouble that persuades others, on the streets a thug but wanna sweep that under a rug flow galore and know the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Count The Vote ... Video Made the Friday before Biden Won 270 Electrorial Votes Black People Politics 0
O The Front Porch : Bible made me do it! The Front Porch 6
G Health and Wellness : China has made positive steps Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : This woman is changing transportation in Ghana with bikes made from plants Ghana 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : The enduring power of Gloria Gaynor’s ‘I Will Survive,’ 40 years after it made Grammy history Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe facing 'man-made' starvation, UN expert warns Zimbabwe 1
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New Emmett Till Memorial Will Be Made Bulletproof, Group Says African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : In the Future, Everything Will Be Made of Chickpeas Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Black People : We picked much more than cotton: How Black People made the world filthy rich Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Dishwasher Awarded $21.5 Million for Being Made to Work on Sundays Black People Doing Positive Things 0
O Black Positive People : Sign language made vocal Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grades in school and begin to rule but then a fool not cool shot a glock had Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : What made the Israelites so special as a people ?.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : the Gullah people were facing Gentrification / Florence made things worse Black People Open Forum 4
DigitallyBlack Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Fashion Company Featured in Janet Jackson's Made For Now Video Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Latina Green Black Education / Schools : Guide I Made for How to Earn A's on Tests, Send to a Student You Know! Black Education / Schools 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Hood made want good grades should’ve played foot-ball yall now in the mall to think about t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Hood made want good grades should’ve played foot-ball yall now in the mall to think about t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
auset mahogani Egypt : SERAPIS SOTER CHRISTUS NAMED JESUS MADE UP AT COUNCIL NICEA 325 Egypt 0
Mister Aten Steals and Deals : Where can I purchase authentic Made in Africa Dashikis? Shopping - Steals and Deals! 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Macron Got A Lot Wrong About Africa ... But Made One Good Point All Things Africa 2
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grade understand pimp and hustle // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Made Myself Into An Artifact Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Architect that made St. Paul: the top ten list AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 18th Dynasty Kings: made their black cousins grovel at their feet AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Clinton Made Her Case to Black Voters. Why Didn’t They Hear Her? Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Police departments are furious at Walmart for a policy that has made it a dangerous place to shop Black People Open Forum 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW JOSEPHUS MADE A MOCKERY OF ISIS & HER TEMPLE: With New Details AACOOLDRE 2
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : THE 11th CURTAIN. . . MADE of GOAT HAIR Chevron Dove 4
Liberty Black Entertainment : The Craziest Moments and Quotes From 'O.J.: Made in America' Black Entertainment 0
Al D Black People : Great Leaders Aren’t Born – They’re Made. And Africa is Showing us How Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : Now that Prince is dead, everything he ever made is on Itunes. Black People Open Forum 3
nilevalley Black Ancestors : Jackie Robinson - made Black history on April 15, 1947 Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : What Was The Last Movie That Made You Emotional, Tear Up, Or Cry Black Entertainment 6
Liberty Black Entertainment : Zootopia: Yes, Disney Made a Movie About White Supremacy and the War on Drugs Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People : The Difference That You Made Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : marshawn-lynch-hasnt-spent-any-of-the-50mil-hes-made-in-the-nfl Black Sports 4
Liberty Law Forum : How White Users Made Heroin a Public-Health Problem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
MS234 Violaters / Violations : Destee you made a mistake Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Liberty Black Spirituality Religion : Watch: Farrkhan’s daughter says black women have been made into men Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: Women made civil rights movement happen Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Black Positive People : Cars Made In Africa By African Pioneering Auto Makers Black People Doing Positive Things 0