Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Admits He Wasn’t Comfortable with Miami Heat’s Trayvon Protest

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/kobe...comfortable-with-miami-heats-trayvon-protest/

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Jim Brown was completely right about him.....
LOl

I was just thinking the same thing just b4 I saw your comment.

if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense?
Yes Kobe, someone stalked a defenseless young man, no one should have to tell you to come to his defense and to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
I'm not the praying type but I pray for the day where Tom's like Kobe get what's coming to them.....Ugh....I wanted to hit someone yesterday when I read this trash.....There is absolutely no hope for some of these fools out here.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KWABENA Black Astrology : Air Kobe! - Kobe Bryant's Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 0
R Black Entertainment : Kobe Bryant and Orgies Black Entertainment 0
MzBlkAngel Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Police Interview Black Sports 11
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : what's your take on Kobe Bryant case Black Entertainment 30
river Black People : Kobe Bryant ~ Another One Bites the Dust Black People Open Forum 10
D Black People : Racist Fliers -Kobe Bryant Case Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Charged Black Sports 23
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Kobe Bryant suspected of sexaul assault Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lakers sit/bench kobe, win game...... Black Sports 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Kobe fractures left knee, expected to miss six weeks Black Sports 5
S Black Sports : D'antoni should be fired for not pulling Kobe from that game. Black Sports 11
T Black Sports : I need to see Tim Duncan and the Spurs shut Kobe down... Black Sports 1
Isaiah Black Sports : LEBRON *MICHAEL*KOBE - CAREERS IN PERSPECTIVE... Black Sports 8
P Black Sports : Kobe makes records wilt Black Sports 79
Therious Black Sports : tiger the next kobe? Black Sports 10
P Black Sports : Kobe drops dime on Shaq Black Sports 19
C Black Sports : Kobe's Mess Black Sports 30
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The curse of kobe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
H Black People : Kobe's Crying Shame Black People Open Forum 3
R Black People : "Compelling evidence" Kobe is innocent? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Who is Kobe's Accuser? Black People Open Forum 9
Bishop Black Poetry : The Kobe Saga Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant says he’ll play, but maybe “a lil bit later in the year” Black Sports 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant blames Cowboys 'garbage *** play calling' for struggles, calls out former teammates, coac Black Sports 0
Liberty Black People : Carolyn Bryant, Who Lied About Emmett Till, Is Not An Anomaly Black People Open Forum 0
R Black People : Jamal Bryant asked to leave the city of Baltimore by activist Black People Open Forum 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Bryant Gumbel: My Son Was Arrested for Walking While Black Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy Black People Politics 29
S Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Jamal Bryant "These Heaux Ain't Loyal" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : JUGDE ORDER RELEASE OF K.BRYANT CASE DOCUMENTS Black Sports 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
IFE Science and Technology : Apple admits slowing older iPhones, says it's to prevent battery issues Science and Technology 10
Liberty Law Forum : Teen who ran into church nearly naked admits gang rape claims were a hoax Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : johns-hopkins-admits-its-first-black-female-neurosurgeon Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Pentagon Finally Admits It Used Black Soldiers As Guinea Pigs Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : US soldier admits killing unarmed Afghans for sport Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : LIMBAUGH FINALLY ADMITS THE RIGHT HATE OBAMA CAUSE HE'S BLACK! Black People Politics 18
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : Lupita Nyong’o admits complexion was ‘obstacle’ in youth Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder Admits Some Banks Are Just Too Big To Prosecute Black People Politics 39
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Government ADMITS secretly SPRAYING POISON on us!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : PAULA DEEN ADMITS TO RACIAL SLURS? Black People Open Forum 136
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Augusta National Admits First Women Members, Condoleezza Rice and Darla Moore Black People Doing Positive Things 0
info-moetry Black People : Preacher admits he stepped to the side on the balcony so Dr. King could be shot Black People Open Forum 23
P Black People : The Secretary General admits that the CFR calls the shots!!! Black People Open Forum 6
I Black People : CNN Money: Williams Admits Great Depression Coming Black People Open Forum 13
Mad Skillz Black People : CIA official admits targeting of blogs, YouTube, MySpace Black People Open Forum 1