Black People Politics : Know What Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln and Berry Said: Decrease Your Lack Of Knowledge

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider

Benjamin Franklin, "Observations Concerning the
Increase of Mankind" (1751)
: Why increase the sons of Africa, by planting then in America, where we have so fair an opportunity, by excluding all blacks and tawnys, or increasing the lovely white and red?

Thomas Jefferson on the African Race, 1781: Excerpted from Notes on the State of Virginia: I advanced it; therefore, as a suspicion only, that the blacks, whether originally a distinct race or made distinct by time or circumstance, are inferior to the whites in the endowments of both body and mind.

Lincoln's Fourth Debate with Douglas at Charleston, Illinois | September 18, 1858: There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together...while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I much as any man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

(no photo)
Henry Berry, A United States Senator of the Virginia House of Delegates in 1832: We have, as far as possible, closed every avenue by which the light may enter the slaves's mind. If we could extinquish the capacity to see the light, our work will be complete. They would then be on the level of the beast of the fields and we then should be safe.

Disclaimer: Eye Doubt If Bill Cosby, Ed.D's research reached as far as confirming the pre-planned degenerative process for the African American abyss that has been going on for over 300+ years.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
safe from what?

Is this who we really are: The True Israelites Revealed

"...Black People have been slaughtered by their enemies for centuries. An estimate shows that over one hundred million Black men, women and children perished during the middle passage on their way to the Western Hemisphere..."

Why?

Answer: Because this
book says so

Summary: When a mass of people follow a book that so-called dictates their past, their present and their future without questioning the real reason behind the why the book was freely given to them -- then what they should expect is a "collective result" of suffering, disenfranchisement and death.

(no photo)
Henry Berry, A United States Senator of the Virginia House of Delegates in 1832: We have, as far as possible, closed every avenue by which the light may enter the slaves's mind. If we could extinquish the capacity to see the light, our work will be complete. They would then be on the level of the beast of the fields and we then should be safe.

Disclaimer: Eye Doubt If Bill Cosby, Ed.D's research reached as far as confirming the pre-planned degenerative process for the African American abyss that has been going on for over 300+ years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Before Johnnie Cochran There Was Buck Colbert Franklin Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Entertainment : ARETHA FRANKLIN LEGACY LIVES Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Nia Imani Franklin, the 23-year-old Miss New York, won the title of Miss America 2019 Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul Black People : Rev. Al Sharpton full eulogy at Aretha Franklin funeral Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Michael Eric Dyson speaks at Aretha Franklin funeral service Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Romance is phat to glance at a chance for hats to come off in respect of ARETHA FRANKLIN, my pie sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : R.I.P. ARETHA FRANKLIN Honoring Black Ancestors 33
Liberty Food Discussion : Aretha Franklin launching food line: ‘Ms. Patti gonna have to move that pie to the side’ Food Discussion and Recipes 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - The Day Is Past And Gone Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin Old Landmark Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Happy Birthday - Respect Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Happy Birthday ; Aretha Franklin!!!!!!!!! Black Entertainment 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way That I Love You (Full Album) Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - The Legendary Concert Amsterdam, 1968. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Sparkle (Full Album) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black Entertainment : ARETHA FRANKLIN - I NEVER LOVED A MAN - 1968 Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : Aretha Franklin Don't Play That Song For Me Black Entertainment 0
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Aretha Franklin Reuniting With Clive Davis For New Album Black Entertainment 2
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Day Dreaming - Aretha Franklin (1972) Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Young Gifted and Black Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Someday We Will All Be Free Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools (Lyrics) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You (1967) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Bridge Over Troubled Water Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
cherryblossom John Hope Franklin (1915–March 25, 2009) Honoring Black Ancestors 2
D Black Entertainment : jennifer hudson to play aretha franklin Black Entertainment 1
D Black Spirituality Religion : KIRK FRANKLIN’S LIFE STORY WILL HEAD TO THE BIG SCREEN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Thomas Jefferson Owned Hundreds of Slaves—Now a Black Woman Will Run His Foundation African American History Culture 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THOMAS JEFFERSON WALL TO SEPARTE CHURCH & STATE: Was he influenced by Count Volney’s Ruins of the Em AACOOLDRE 3
Liberty Black Positive People : Rondae & Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson Surprise Mom with New Home (Dir By @MrBizness) Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : ABRAHAM LINCOLN BLACK?!!? African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Abraham Lincoln's Secret Visits to Slaves African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : On this day, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation changes history African American History Culture 1
Liberty African American History Culture : Historic African-American Lincoln Cemetery faces a tangled present and uncertain future African American History Culture 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lincoln speech on Dred Scott: Mulatoes/Race mixing AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lincoln's views of the Dred scott case AACOOLDRE 4
Al D Black People : Should Abe Lincoln be known as Dishonest Abe or Honest Abe Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR African American History Culture : Lincoln and Black Self-Emancipation African American History Culture 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Abraham Lincoln's Address on Colonization to a Deputation of Negroes Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Drummer Willie Jones, III to appear at Jazz at Lincoln Center Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Malcolm X's Associate Speaks at Lincoln U: Devastating Critique of Black Self-Hatred Islam Study Group 0
S Black People Politics : Abraham Lincoln (1809–1865). Political Debates Between Lincoln and Douglas. 1858 Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : Max Roach 5 tet/ Abbey Lincoln. All Africa Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Abbie Lincoln, Afro Blue Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PurpleMoons Black Spirituality Religion : Abbey Lincoln: Where Are The African Gods? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : Abbey Lincoln:(RIP) Where Are The African Gods? Black Entertainment 2
cherryblossom Black Christians : "A House Divided" - Not Lincoln But Jesus Christian Study Group 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Happy Birthday Lincoln: I think AACOOLDRE 4
T Black People : Rep. Ron Paul says lincoln didnt care for the slaves Black People Open Forum 12