Black People : KKK website

conflict

Jul 2, 2006
Has anybody ever checked out the kkk's website or any other hate groups site. It seems like they are preparing for some kind of modern day civil war vs. blacks and hispanics. I dont go there often but every now and then I like to check up on the enemy. Do a search for some of their sites and tell me what you think.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
conflict said:
Has anybody ever checked out the kkk's website or any other hate groups site. It seems like they are preparing for some kind of modern day civil war vs. blacks and hispanics. I dont go there often but every now and then I like to check up on the enemy. Do a search for some of their sites and tell me what you think.

There has been a war against Black people for hundreds of years. Generation after generation we have experienced the weapons of mass destruction put upon us. It never stopped. It still goes on today. Look around the world at the condition of Africans, where ever you find us.

The very justice system that is in place now, used the kkk to enforce their laws of racism against us, instill fear in us, kill us, murder us, burn us from our homes. Why would any of us be surprised that they are still in that same business?

With other "terrorist" groups so easily wiped out by this country, how and why has the kkk continued to exist, thrive and grow?

With all due respect, it doesn't take going to a white web site, to know that the war against us continues.

We just need to open our eyes, and see.

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
conflict said:

I have invaded stormfront.com/org. I have encouraged others to do so

That Jones Boy

May 21, 2006
conflict said:
I have looked over Stormfront and a few other even lass rational white power sites they have been talking that race war fantasy of theirs for years just the usual bunch of racist cowards only have the guts to fight anyone when they outnumber them about 10-1

Monetary

Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Destee said:
There has been a war against Black people for hundreds of years. Generation after generation we have experienced the weapons of mass destruction put upon us. It never stopped. It still goes on today. Look around the world at the condition of Africans, where ever you find us.

The very justice system that is in place now, used the kkk to enforce their laws of racism against us, instill fear in us, kill us, murder us, burn us from our homes. Why would any of us be surprised that they are still in that same business?

With other "terrorist" groups so easily wiped out by this country, how and why has the kkk continued to exist, thrive and grow?

With all due respect, it doesn't take going to a white web site, to know that the war against us continues.

We just need to open our eyes, and see.

:heart:

Destee
I feel you on this.

This thread is just another example of some Black people not understanding Racism/White Supremacy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Day a Native American Tribe Drove the KKK Out of Town The North Carolina Klan thought burning crosses would scare the Lumbee tribe out of Robeson Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A newspaper editor urged the KKK to ‘ride again.’ A black woman is taking his place Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Ex-KKK leader has thoughts on ‘BlacKkKlansman,’ Spike Lee, Topher Grace react Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black People : MASS GRAVE FOUND ON KKK LEADERS ESTATE Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : tell-a-e-network-to-cancel-generation-kkk Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Trevor Noah takes on pundit who compared Black Lives Matter to KKK Black People Politics 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : ANONYMOUS OUTS POLITICIANS IN KKK Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : KKK Leader Endorses Hillary Clinton In Off Chance She's Undercover Hitler Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trump = KKK Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : KKK jumped in cali..... Black People Politics 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Citadel cadets who wore KKK-like hoods are suspended Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Prominent US Senators and Mayors Outed as Members of the KKK by Anonymous Black People Open Forum 16
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Forrest Gump is Nathan B. Forrest KKK head AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Whittier neighborhood receives possible KKK flyers on lawns Black People Politics 0
dunwiddat Black People : Florida Police has connections with KKK Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Tea Partier’s KKK Connection Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : African-American cop infiltrates the KKK Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : KKK wins lawsuit against bakery for discrimination Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A black Baptist church is now the proud owner of... a KKK museum and a hate-filled store called the Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : NAACP AND KKK MEET Black People Open Forum 5
cherryblossom Black People : KKK Rally in Memphis, TN today... Black People Open Forum 35
MsInterpret Black People : Authorities confirm 'KKK' spray painted on burn victim's car Black People Open Forum 8
Black-king Black People : KKK Sends Open Letter To All Gang Members!!! Black People Open Forum 11
Full Speed Black People : A discussion with the KKK Black People Open Forum 16
Amnat77 Black People Politics : President Obama and Former president Clinton Defend Senator Byrrd's KKK past Black People Politics 3
T Black People : Woman Faces 15 Years for Cutting Line at Walmart, KKK Involved Black People Open Forum 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : Should we respect KKK members? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
naija-man Black People : Woman shot as she tried to leave kkk rite. Black People Open Forum 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
Fine1952 Black Education / Schools : ((((((((((((THE KKK LIE)))))))))))) Black Education / Schools 1
S Black Poetry : From the KKK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Queenie Black People : The KKK is a civil rights movement? Black People Open Forum 2
T Black Jokes Humor : KKK Nightmare Black Jokes Humor 3
L Black People : kkk Posts??? Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Bush / KKK / Vampire / the essence of Blackness Black People Open Forum 3
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Brand New Website! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Judge orders neo-Nazi website to pay black university graduate nearly £600,000 for racist ‘troll storm’ Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Muslim Ban Statement Disappears From Trump Website Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : New website allows white people to offer #reparations directly to people of color Black People Politics 18
rapchild Destee Network : Do You Need A Logo, Poster, Website? Destee Network : 3
Alarm Clock Support : Website Blocked by Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, why this pop up page??? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
rapchild Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website Ghana 7
Alarm Clock Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 31
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Root Website Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Website / Domain Seized by Federal Government !!! Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Spirituality Religion : I'm A Newbie Just Testing This Website Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Mad Skillz Black People : Resourceful Website Black People Open Forum 1
Each1teach1 Black People : SOPA could shut down this website. Black People Open Forum 63