Black Hebrew Israelites : King James Was Black?

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
McDonald's is my spot, when my cable was off, and I just had to watch my TV show, I would go to McDonald's and watch all my shows for like 3 hours straight. I felt like such a nerd lol!
Yeah it was mine too but after awhile I felt so pathetic to having to go out just to get some entertainment. Now I don't download anything and when I do it's rare or related to my website. Losing my internet changed my whole lifestyle. I used to spend a lot of time entertaining myself but now I spend that time learning webmaster stuff or reading comics and books cause that stuff doesn't require fast internet.

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Oh no brother, I lament with you in that situation, hence, its unfortunate. Just thought I'd let you know there was no text available for that particular video.

Peace In,
It's all good man I appreciate it. I'll subscribe to it with my YouTube account and view it later.

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
lol I was just kidding. I haven't looked at all of the texts to back up or deny this but I'd feel more comfortable knowing that King James was a Black man instead of a white pedophile.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Why are viewers gobbling up this thread, daily, lol...

Peace In,

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: