Meat Recipe : Kicken Chicken

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
That's what I call it anyway. Nevermind the fact I am getting absolutely zero response on my dishes. I will continue to share.

The white mans most popular choice when it comes to chicken on the grill is the boneless chicken breast.

Easy to dry out....Italian dressing...good...but done to death.

Heres a new one..

Ranch in a bowl...with enough Louisiana hot sauce or Franks to turn that Ranch into an orange color.
No need to marinade...just spoon on 5 or 6 times while cooking...I think the thickness of it kind of insulates the chicken a bit because it comes you much juicer...and with a bit of a kick..nothing crazy but bye golly it is good.

Put it next to WWM's garlic bread a salad and an ear of corn.

You won't be disappointed.

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
Turns the chicken a beautiful organge color..Don't forget...anything that comes off the grill goes on a plate with a bit of water on it...The carmalization from the chicken will turn it into a great little juice to drizzle over as you are about to eat.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??