Kenya : Kenyan Woman Dies After Being Denied Hospital Services in China - 3 Times

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
Anyway,......SMH at the responses..

this story is sad and awful...Must of been something in the air or someone ate something that was poisoned or whatever triggered this woman to die a horrible death. No one deserves this kind of treatment. I think this should be investigated thoroughly. Somebody needs to be accountable for this woman's death...

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
We are giving our resources away? You don't live in Africa and I can bet you can't name 4 capitals in Africa without google! This whole "we" concept is in American one. Africans are tribal and non-racial.

Were Nkrumah and Lumumba American thinkers ? Is tribal a good thing in your eyes?

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
Were Nkrumah and Lumumba American thinkers ? Is tribal a good thing in your eyes?
In Kenya right now...the native Kenyans have beef with the Somali's who come there. Different native Kenyan tribes within Kenya have beef with each other. This "we are the world" concept WILL NEVER prevail.

If Seksen got beat to death tomorrow by 20 Caucasoids, a Kenyan wouldn't care. I'm not saying news about African shouldn't be posted, I'm saying all that emotional detachment is uncalled for.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
In Kenya right now...the native Kenyans have beef with the Somali's who come there. Different native Kenyan tribes within Kenya have beef with each other. This "we are the world" concept WILL NEVER prevail.

If Seksen got beat to death tomorrow by 20 Caucasoids, a Kenyan wouldn't care. I'm not saying news about African shouldn't be posted, I'm saying all that emotional detachment is uncalled for.
I am aware of the realities infecting some continental African countries as it is common knowledge,as a matter of fact the same things happen in the US although in different ways. I wouldn't classify Blacks working together economically AKA "we are all black" as "we are the world" ,but more of a strategic state of mind born from historical circumstances, and knowledge of a well embedded enemy. Like I pointed out this point of view isn't a Black American concept entirely,those continental African leaders i mentioned in the other post were not American
The average foreign Black person doesn't understand particular Black American POV's.That is living in the belly with beast perhaps we see and know things others don't. In America 'we are the world' "we are all black" "Black people" or any other name given to this state of mind has prevailed many times. Not saying that it is possible in your country. But then again -"we are the white world' seems to have work for the caucazoids for a long time in Africa even for the Brits in Kenya.

Seksen

Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
If you noticed I said that a "switch must be turned on in our collective minds." In order for a switch to get turned on it must have been "turned off" sometime in the near or distant past. This is why we became tribal and arrogantly ignorant. "My tribe is better than your tribe. If you think differently, lets fight and kill eachother". This mindset or behavior was learned and can be unlearned. Caucassoids fought and killed each other for thousands of years, Asians did like wise. We are no different than any of them in this respect. In fact if my memory serves me right, there was something called WWI and WWII and all kinds of ethnic wars in Europe, Asia and Africa. We can always change and start to understand that we have been brain washed to love massah whether in Africa, Asia, or the Americas'. We even teach ourselves to build up a false sense of superiority with each other. Africans do not relate to a continental unity because of arrogance, selfishness, and ignorance that is held in high esteem. The lady thought that the Asians who are raping the continent of Africa would treat her with kindness and respect ,because of her mis education. They showed her didn't they? The switch was still turned off in her head and she died still not understanding that what she had was what they valued and not her or her kind. The God that was within her was not reached. Has the God within you been reached or are you god with a little "g"? Remember, We All Are God's. Peace

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: