Kenya : Kenyan Woman Dies After Being Denied Hospital Services in China - 3 Times

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kenyan Woman Dies After Being Denied Hospital Services in China - 3 Times

Published on Thursday, 08 March 2012 15:36

According to a close family friend who had accompanied her on the trip but did not want to be named citing the sensitivity of the matter, Ms Moraa came down with some illness shortly after they landed in China’s Quanzhou City.

“Mumo’s (her family nickname) illness started with shivering and then quickly progressed into convulsions,” her brother Michael Mayieka Ndemo, who kept close contact with her over the phone during the trip, said.

Ms Esther Mayieka, a sister of Ms Moraa, tried to access the local hospitals for treatment when her illness progressed on the night of February 23.

“The second hospital turned her away and just said they don’t treat people at night,” she said. She added that her sister had a medical cover, without which, some hospitals reject patients.

The family believes Ms Moraa’s case is only the latest in a string of other similar cases of discrimination against foreigners by the Chinese — especially those from Africa.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

Seksen

Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
I can see why there is a lack of comments concerning this disturbing post. If it was about the invisible man in the sky, dancing, sports , sexiness or adultry there would have been a flood of comments. Oh well, maybe.... I pray, that a switch in our collective minds will get turned on so that we can awaken to reallity and see that as African People, all that we have is each other. This has always been and it will never change. Asians, Europeans, and Hispanics do not give a tinkers **** about us. Only what they can steal,trick us out of,or coherse from us. We are like children without any sense of direction. All other people groups look after their own kind and pull togather for safety and protection from other people. We however try to use , abuse and cheat each other as much as possible. Then we claim that we do not understand why other ethnic groups will not help us in times of need. We refuse to help each other let alone our selves personally. We are almost giving the Chinese our natural resources in Africa today. The Europeans are angery with the Chinese because they figure that they are the only ones who should rape us in Africa. After all, they have been doing it for more than 2,000 yrs. with not much resistanct or unity from us. That is why they murdered Quadaffi and destroyed his system of trying to help all of Africa build infrastructure . As long as all people see how we hate and misuse ourselves for crumbs at their tables we will continue to be treated with disrespect and disdane. Then we cry and say "I just don't understand why they treat us like they do." Only a fool cannot understand what is clearly right in front of their eyes. I guess we will keep on praying and looking up into the sky for the Invisible Man to cure our ills. We were really born with the cure from the Universe like all people are ,until we were trained and taught not to use it but to believe in fairy tales and therefore become weak and helpless. There is a small flicker of light left in us.... I hope that some will catch it and let it grow into a flame of strength and fire to spread into the hearts of our people once again. Hotep

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
I can see why there is a lack of comments concerning this disturbing post. If it was about the invisible man in the sky, dancing, sports , sexiness or adultry there would have been a flood of comments. Oh well, maybe.... I pray, that a switch in our collective minds will get turned on so that we can awaken to reallity and see that as African People, all that we have is each other. This has always been and it will never change. Asians, Europeans, and Hispanics do not give a tinkers **** about us. Only what they can steal,trick us out of,or coherse from us. We are like children without any sense of direction ...
Alas, who will save us from ourselves?

We are like children with M-16s strapped to our backs running away in fright from barking dogs.

We already have all this power, given to us before we left Home from a loving Father. How foolish of us to look lo, here, and lo, there, perhaps in the clouds, for a salvation which our Father has already paid for and equipped us with.

Jesus taught neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

KMT taught that the Atum lies within, and likewise, too, salvation ultimately lies within.

We should stop wasting time bickering over who said what first and, instead, pay more attention to the message.

largo

Nov 15, 2009
Alas, who will save us from ourselves?

We are like children with M-16s strapped to our backs running away in fright from barking dogs.

We already have all this power, given to us before we left Home from a loving Father. How foolish of us to look lo, here, and lo, there, perhaps in the clouds, for a salvation which our Father has already paid for and equipped us with.

Jesus taught neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

KMT taught that the Atum lies within, and likewise, too, salvation ultimately lies within.

We should stop wasting time bickering over who said what first and, instead, pay more attention to the message.
Why with all of the evidence before us, is that so hard to see...?

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
I can see why there is a lack of comments concerning this disturbing post. If it was about the invisible man in the sky, dancing, sports , sexiness or adultry there would have been a flood of comments. Oh well, maybe.... I pray, that a switch in our collective minds will get turned on so that we can awaken to reallity and see that as African People, all that we have is each other. This has always been and it will never change. Asians, Europeans, and Hispanics do not give a tinkers **** about us. Only what they can steal,trick us out of,or coherse from us. We are like children without any sense of direction. All other people groups look after their own kind and pull togather for safety and protection from other people. We however try to use , abuse and cheat each other as much as possible. Then we claim that we do not understand why other ethnic groups will not help us in times of need. We refuse to help each other let alone our selves personally. We are almost giving the Chinese our natural resources in Africa today. The Europeans are angery with the Chinese because they figure that they are the only ones who should rape us in Africa. After all, they have been doing it for more than 2,000 yrs. with not much resistanct or unity from us. That is why they murdered Quadaffi and destroyed his system of trying to help all of Africa build infrastructure . As long as all people see how we hate and misuse ourselves for crumbs at their tables we will continue to be treated with disrespect and disdane. Then we cry and say "I just don't understand why they treat us like they do." Only a fool cannot understand what is clearly right in front of their eyes. I guess we will keep on praying and looking up into the sky for the Invisible Man to cure our ills. We were really born with the cure from the Universe like all people are ,until we were trained and taught not to use it but to believe in fairy tales and therefore become weak and helpless. There is a small flicker of light left in us.... I hope that some will catch it and let it grow into a flame of strength and fire to spread into the hearts of our people once again. Hotep
We are giving our resources away? You don't live in Africa and I can bet you can't name 4 capitals in Africa without google! This whole "we" concept is in American one. Africans are tribal and non-racial.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dunwiddat Kenya : Kenyan woman defends her skin bleaching Kenya 117
Alarm Clock Kenya : Saudi Princess, kept Kenyan woman as Slave in Orange County Kenya 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Kenya : Kenyan court scraps presidential vote, Kenyatta pledges to return to polls Kenya 1
Destee Kenya : Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta - declares drought a national disaster Kenya 0
Al D Kenya : A Kenyan furniture maker is gunning to be the Ikea of Africa Kenya 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Kenya : Kenyan deputy president pleads not guilty at international court Kenya 0
Alarm Clock Kenya : Kenyan Company Invents New Type of Computer Modem Kenya 3
MsInterpret Kenya : Kenyan High School: High Jump Competition Kenya 1
Ankhur Kenya : Kenyan invasion of Somalia assisted by US Drones Kenya 2
naija-man Kenya : R.I.P:Wesly Ngetich - Kenyan Marathon runner killed Kenya 0
D Kenya : Kenyan young girls hopping on the old bones of the Wazungu Kenya 0
I Kenya : They should really start trying to feed the Kenyan Children instead of insulting them Kenya 4
P Kenya : Tribalism 'rampant' in Kenyan workplace Kenya 12
P Kenya : Kenyan MPs demand land seizures Kenya 0
K Kenya : Kenyan Men Reject FGM Women Kenya 24
P Kenya : Kenyan man is world's oldest student. Kenya 0
M Kenya : The kenyan bombs.... Kenya 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
C Black People : The Black Afrikan Woman Goddess Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : This woman is changing transportation in Ghana with bikes made from plants Ghana 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black woman checks shamers who criticized her for having large family: 'I am a married, ADULT!' Black Women 0
HODEE Black People : A Man Can DO... one wrong * So say, * ... A Woman Can DO... All that is GOOD and RIGHT ! Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black People : “I Can Never Understand A Broke Woman That Want A Chanel Bag As A Gift” – Meek Mill Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Meet the woman who beat Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Kaia for Model of the Year Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?" Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
Angela22 Black People : What is Black Woman Feminism vs White Woman Feminism? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Police bodycam footage of woman, 65, resisting arrest sparks outrage: 'If she was black she would've been shot' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
MS234 Black Entertainment : 007 will be a black woman in new James Bond movie: report Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Fine1952 Black People : Officer fatally shoots black woman in Bay Town, Texas Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lady luck: Virginia woman wins Pick 4 lottery 30 times in one day Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Woman You Need To Hear!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 22-year-old woman makes history with college football scholarship: 'Be so good they can't ignore you Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Ndugu Black People Politics : A Black Woman will make History this year, as Mayor of Chicago Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A newspaper editor urged the KKK to ‘ride again.’ A black woman is taking his place Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lauren Underwood Makes History As Youngest Black Woman To Serve In Congress Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Senegal Black People : Black Woman Gives White Attacker More Than He Bargained For Black People Open Forum 5
Perfection Black People Politics : Opening The Black Woman's Time Capsule Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀In Quest of African American Political Woman Black People Politics 0
Destee Black People : White Woman Blocks Black Man from Entering His Apartment Black People Open Forum 4
MicTheory The Front Porch : Why Is the African (Black) Woman the Only Hope for Humanities Survival? The Front Porch 2
Willy Bravo Black Relationships : Never dated a Black Man or Woman? Black Relationships 7
Senegal Black People : How To Love a Black Woman Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Marc Gasol part of Mediterranean rescue effort to save shipwrecked migrant woman fleeing Africa Black Sports 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : what scriptures in the Old Testament would you recommend on understanding the nature of a woman? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1