Kenya : Kenyan woman defends her skin bleaching

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Hey, look, lol, this is your Thread dunwiddat, if you challenge the source information, look it up:) Give us some help with this thang :rofl:

"As we reported on this blog, Sidika was criticised on social media for spending as much as $170,000 on skin lightening. People shared their opinions online using the hashtag #BleachedBeauty.

Sidika, often dubbed "Kenya's Kim Kardashian", told BBC Trending she has no regrets and blames society for encouraging skin lightening."

I am not challenging it. I am just asking if the currency is in US...because for me that is a lotta dough:lol: With 170,000 USD there are lots of things I could do with it and I sure wont use it to whiten my skin:eek:

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
White people glory in their skin tones, and the whiter ("she has gorgeous alabaster skin!" :puke: ) the skin, the more attractive they feel. The question of tanning came up in one of my h.s. classes. The (white) teacher said his people tan to look NOT dark, but "healthy." Black bleachers/lighteners are the exact opposite, i.e., the darker the skin tone ("she looks like tar baby! hehehe"), the less attractive they feel. Only black people bleach/lighten their skin to look "pretty." Only black people feel the darkest extreme of our skin tones is not attractive. Which is why there are no white self-haters and the African race abounds with black self-haters. It's a problem, people.

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
White people glory in their skin tones, and the whiter ("she has gorgeous alabaster skin!" :puke: ) the skin, the more attractive they feel. The question of tanning came up in one of my h.s. classes. The (white) teacher said his people tan to look NOT dark, but "healthy." Black bleachers/lighteners are the exact opposite, i.e., the darker the skin tone ("she looks like tar baby! hehehe"), the less attractive they feel. Only black people bleach/lighten their skin to look "pretty." Only black people feel the darkest extreme of our skin tones is not attractive. Which is why there are no white self-haters and the African race abounds with black self-haters. It's a problem, people.
I think that white teacher was in denial, otherwise there would be more white men at the beach doing it. However, it appears to be more of a white woman thing. If someone would have asked him why is it that only white women describe a man as tall, dark, and handsome, he would have probably failed them. They tried to blow it off in the dictionary as meaning olive tone, which more describes a martian. I think they finally eased off that definition. How did they get green skin from tall, dark, and handsome in the first place? More denial. Clark Gable was their poster child for tall, dark, and handsome. Rumor has it that he actually came from a black parent, or grandparent...one or the other.

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
I think the ultimate goal for a lot of females, regardless of race, is to get that skin that glows. I've seen that feature in all shades of black people. I've seen some females whose skin glowed so good, that their eyebrows even seemed to glowed. Some have that in their skin, some don't. Perhaps some try to get it through skin-lighting cream, or even bleaching...which can be like playing with fire. Certain white woman have skin that glows too. These are the ones that white people try to push on tv. The white people also have products that give their women that tan glowing look. Get away from the white college campuses, and move deep South, and you don't see too much of that look anymore, especially when you're too far outside any major city.

However, I believe the best way to get that glowing skin is through good nutrition and dieting...and of course no alcohol. The American diet is so messed up, along with all the GMOs they put in the food, that it can be hard to achieve this goal. But once you find out what your body really requires, your skin will get that lively oily look again, the way it was when you were a teen, plus your hair and finger nails grow faster and stronger. However, the ones that still want to look light-skinned or nearly white because they think they will achieve social acceptance, will be in for a big surprise, especially if they're just the average person. I don't really know what to say for them. Again, they seem to be the ones more proned to bleaching. In doing that, the average person seem to face more danger because they are more vulnerable to the underworld market to get it done cheaper...and you know what can happen to you there. And that goes for the breast and butt infection market too. It seems like the rich and famous can afford to find better qualified people. However Kyane Wests mother was a tragic exception.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I think that white teacher was in denial, otherwise there would be more white men at the beach doing it. However, it appears to be more of a white woman thing. If someone would have asked him why is it that only white women describe a man as tall, dark, and handsome, he would have probably failed them. They tried to blow it off in the dictionary as meaning olive tone, which more describes a martian. I think they finally eased off that definition. How did they get green skin from tall, dark, and handsome in the first place? More denial. Clark Gable was their poster child for tall, dark, and handsome. Rumor has it that he actually came from a black parent, or grandparent...one or the other.

What "denial" was the teacher in? I've heard the same thing, i.e., "healthy-looking" from whites even on TV. Surely you're not saying they want to look African? :10500:

As for tall, dark and handsome, whites have always told me the "dark" refers to the hair and eyes of the man, i.e., dark EYES and dark HAIR, not olive skin.

And btw, white men, ALWAYS working or walking around shirtless under the hot summer sun, tan as much, if not more, than white women.

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
What "denial" was the teacher in? I've heard the same thing, i.e., "healthy-looking" from whites even on TV. Surely you're not saying they want to look African? :10500:

As for tall, dark and handsome, whites have always told me the "dark" refers to the hair and eyes of the man, i.e., dark EYES and dark HAIR, not olive skin.

And btw, white men, ALWAYS working or walking around shirtless under the hot summer sun, tan as much, if not more, than white women.
Again, I said some of them feel they could stand a little color (tone), not necessarily trying to look totally African or black.

White people in denial isn't anything new. I don't know what they say on tv...perhaps there are some health benefits. But I hear most white woman in person say they do it for the tan. I only see poor rednecks walking around shirtless. But I think spending all summer at the beach topless half naked with only your bikini bottom is worst.

As far as tall, dark, and handsome, maybe you need to hear where it came from by Dick Gregory and other conscious senior brothers and sisters. By the way, they removed the olive definition from the dictionary, however you still may be able to find it somewhere. Even France Cress Welsing talks about this an other subconscious things that white people do. For example the big brown basketball going through the white net, and the small white golf ball trying to find the black hole. If you don't know what she is saying by this...:10500:. Anyway, I laid it out where the goats can get it. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Again, I said some of them feel they could stand a little color (tone), not necessarily trying to look totally African or black.

White people in denial isn't anything new. I don't know what they say on tv...perhaps there are some health benefits. But I hear most white woman in person say they do it for the tan. I only see poor rednecks walking around shirtless. But I think spending all summer at the beach topless half naked with only your bikini bottom is worst.

As far as tall, dark, and handsome, maybe you need to hear where it came from by Dick Gregory and other conscious senior brothers and sisters. By the way, they removed the olive definition from the dictionary, however you still may be able to find it somewhere. Even France Cress Welsing talks about this an other subconscious things that white people do. For example the big brown basketball going through the white net, and the small white golf ball trying to find the black hole. If you don't know what she is saying by this...:10500:. Anyway, I laid it out where the goats can get it. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Oh, I totally disagree with everything you've said on the subject. Not just the reason whites tan (no health "benefits" - to LOOK healthy), and especially, your not finding anything objectionable about black people bleaching to get a "shade" or two lighter. :10500:

P.S.
And I'm sure D*ck Gregory and Frances Cress Welsing would agree with me.

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
Oh, I totally disagree with everything you've said on the subject. Not just the reason whites tan (no health "benefits" - to LOOK healthy), and especially, your not finding anything objectionable about black people bleaching to get a "shade" or two lighter. :10500:

P.S.
And I'm sure D*ck Gregory and Frances Cress Welsing would agree with me.
I can understand you disagreeing with me on most of what I said, but the information about talk, dark, and handsome came from Dick Gregory and Frances Cress Welsing, and many others who been around the block awhile. But if you'd rather ignore that, and believe what the white man said :confused:....ok.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I can understand you disagreeing with me on most of what I said, but the information about talk, dark, and handsome came from Dick Gregory and Frances Cress Welsing, and many others who been around the block awhile. But if you'd rather ignore that, and believe what the white man said :confused:....ok.
The white man? I sat and TALKED to Frances Cress Welsing about her theory of Color Confrontation. :wink:

Trust, you didn't get any of what you said from either. And if you did, copy & paste. :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: