Kenya : Kenya terrorist attack….

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
is this a case of crazy white people getting brothers stirred up?
Al shabab denies it but British and Kenyan authorities believe she may have been involved as well as two or three Americans.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Why would anybody related to the various people those others took out without exibited much mercy actually be among the attackers too?!?

I. e., some do need to be cautious and wary, lest they too wind up being the means some resort to, in order to reach their demented and sick ends, too...

I also do recall Muslim Imans etc., blasting what they consider an online vulgar take on their faith, posters...

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
For the sake of advancing some folks own agendas etc., they would have us believe just about anything about everything...

As is true here, not everybody is that knowledgeable, etc., about the beliefs etc. of the people they either identify with, and/or are allegedly or truly relate to...

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Thank one and all for your acknowlegements etc., and if you didn't feel or think up to posting replies, in times like these, perhaps matters on the homefront did or do always come first...

FYI

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.