Kenya : Kenya terrorist attack….

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
You made a big deal about Pan African writers, but after doing some research I came to understand that it was the poets and writers, who worked with Padmore, to establlsh the foundations of real Pan Africanism!

Thank you! Bits and pieces of the puzzle, and as you post this, I am reminded of the plane full of people that died so they could murder Otis Redding, and the planefull that died decades later so they could get to Ron Brown!

But still as you know my beef has been, where are the surounding Black nations to give support??

Most of us know that 85% of African nations have no freedom of speech or press, and that the military mainly is used to keep the masses subservient, rather then for national defence!

What a bizzarre irony, they sit throwing dice wondering who will be next, then taking up the mantle of Black unity and say enough is enough and an injury to one Black African is an injury to all. Global White Supremacy has always been able to put guns in the hands of some disgruntled nut job, to make them turn against their own people and cause enough turmoil for the "great white father" to come in like Superman saving Gotham city, to then later enslave it!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Alarm Clock, would you mind expanding on the topic of the Otis Redding plot. I don't know why I know nothing about it. Or maybe tell me/us where to find info on it?

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
:11100: that is because it does not exist…….
Wow....thanks James. I was all over/ in and under radio at time of Otis's death and nothing like a plot ever surface. Dudes need to quit thinking and speaking about everything is a plot. Everybody can't be brainwashed.

I really appreciate you bro James.

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Alarm Clock, would you mind expanding on the topic of the Otis Redding plot. I don't know why I know nothing about it. Or maybe tell me/us where to find info on it?
Just like I think this anti Imperialism author was targeted, Otis Redding was on his way to meet with the major Black recording studios across the nation, to set up a real Black media system, and IMHO that entire plane was teken down to get to him!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: