Kenya : Kenya terrorist attack….

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
The more the Christian nations wage war against Islamic countries, what do you expect?
What Christian nation??? That's just more pointless Black on Black murder! Muslims consistently demonstrate that they are not a religion of peace.

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
This is why I don't talk about black people to white people. Even though the story clearly states that white people were shot at, some perhaps killed, what do we get from them: "It ain't sad - it's just black on black murder!" :news:

Ken Taylor

Aug 27, 2013
This is why I don't talk about black people to white people. Even though the story clearly states that white people were shot at, some perhaps killed, what do we get from them: "It ain't sad - it's just black on black murder!" :news:
It's very sad and it is definitely Black on Black murder. I didn't see the part where they say that White people were shot at, but I'm sure some were. When Black people go into a mall in Kenya and start throwing Grenades, that's Black on Black murder.

"They just came in and threw a grenade. We were running and they opened fire. They were shouting and firing," said Jay Patel who was on an upper floor of the mall when the shooting began.

According to a U.S. official, eight to 12 gunmen may have initiated their attack by dropping grenades from a second floor balcony of the Westgate Mall before opening fire.
There were 30 American citizens, including embassy personnel, in the mall at the time of the attack, but they have all been evacuated and are accounted for, the official said. The are no reports of deaths among Americans.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: