Kenya : Kenya signs infrastructure, energy deals worth $5 bln with China

Aug 30, 2013
I'm not implying anything. I suggested two books for reading that address the question you posed.

Later.
You are correct. My mistake. I assumed you agreed with the message of the two books.

Thanks, but I'm not going to buy and read two books in order to get a simple answer to a simple question directed to a member(s) of this forum. I was looking for the views held here, not those of some author who is not here to support or defend his work.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
No, I'm afraid I cannot. So whatever you define it as is what we will go with.

You mentioned "being ruthlessly pillaged". However, in the very article you used as an example the timber in question wasn't being pillaged. The local people were willingly taking part in the deforestation.

Since rape equals being ruthlessly pillaged, largely because you have no idea how a continent is raped; pillage then, explains how a continent is raped.

Pillage makes no distinction of its players, its pillage.

I trust you now have a better understanding.

So I need others, who insist this quote on quote "raping" is occurring across the continent, to define this phenomenon. So whatever you define it as is what we will go with.
Uncle Ruckus(no relation)

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2013
Since rape equals being ruthlessly pillaged, largely because you have no idea how a continent is raped; pillage then, explains how a continent is raped.

Pillage makes no distinction of its players, its pillage.

I trust you now have a better understanding.
Well, as I understand the word, "pillage" implies the use of force. No force is being used. The native populace seem eager to give away the resources in exchange for payment. I saw no indication that the local government is putting up any kind of fight to stop the logging?

Where else is this pillaging taking place?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

:huh2: ... Thanks for correcting the double post without a reply, and then posting your reply above.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Well, as I understand the word, "pillage" implies the use of force. No force is being used. The native populace seem eager to give away the resources in exchange for payment. I saw no indication that the local government is putting up any kind of fight to stop the logging?

Where else is this pillaging taking place?

Here's a better understanding ... The term, especially, implies a non use of force, while describing pillage as the act of looting or plundering.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pillage

Definition of PILLAGE

: the act of looting or plundering especially in war
: something taken as booty
See pillage defined for kids »

Last edited:
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: